• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GeoStone said:
"What? Not possible....well, I did catch a glimpse of Iko looking more human. I guess us pokehumans can do that once we find our stone or stone type. Interesting. Well, how do I look?" @Phoenix Dixon
"You look nice, but i like you when your welll....you!" i said trying not to sound rude

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"You look nice, but i like you when your welll....you!" i said trying not to sound rude

[/QUOTE]
(read back to previous page. he kinda already left to help fight. let's just say she said it before he left)

'Ok no sling just don't move your arm' he walks in his room 'How dare first you hate me when I'm a human now you want even look at me you attacked me so what you would have wanted me as pet Pokémon then a Pokehuman' he growls at Sharon

@Zeldafangirl

@JessBeth

"A pet?" Sharon look back at him with a glaze at him. She still holding on Cosmo. ".....Lets go outside...I don't want my son to see us like this...." She put him down on his crib and give him a toy. She walk pass him with a cold stare as she walk outside. "Now what are you saying, Dresden?" She crossed her arms.

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
He takes a deep breath 'Short version my family was cursed because of what my ancestors did so very first born child on there 20th birthday turn to a Pokémon my mom had me first it skipped Kenzie so it was have me as Pokémon pet or turn myself into a pokehuman yes I wanted us to be a perfect family but I don't want you to see me like that' he turns his back 'and know you hate because I'm different '

@JessBeth

Lilia was outside wandering off trying too play with a butterfly' come back' she say wandering off her parents not knowing where she was

"Hate you....Oh I am started to hate you, Dresden, because you never told me anything about it right until now......You think that after showing me this and telling me that will make me forgive you?........I don't forgive you at easily!!!!" She yelled at him. "You changes ....." Sharon start to cry as she wipe away her tears. "You're like a different person I see......" She turn away. 'I'm going to sleep in my own room......with Cosmo....and you sleep by yourself!!!" She quickly walk in the house and get Cosmo and his stuff off Dresden room.

@Dtlee31

Lilia saw it was dark she was scared as she saw scary pokemon as she saw her arm drip blood from the scary pokemon

Dresden just listen to what she said and say her go in the house he don't go in the house there was spot in the forest that he had for when the day came he just sit in his little leaf house he built curled up in a ball it hurt to much another bad memory to remember ' Happy Birthday ' he said to himself it started raining he sighed and want deeper in the hole he built

Sharon move in her own room with Cosmo. She set up the crib and then put him to sleep. "Oh, Cosmo......what am I going to do? I yell at you're father.....telling him I hate him.....' She let a tear drop out of her eyes. "....Dresden.......Dresden....." She hug Cosmo tight as she cried quietly.

@Dtlee31

Dresden was in his little spot it was raining but his ear's raised up he could hear Sharon crying every part of him wanted to go in the house but he remembered what she said she just needs time right she just need's her space he starts crying but it sounds like a dog whining

@JessBeth

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia heard crying and saw a cave'daddy' she asked hiding the blood from scary pokemon she wander off from the house again

Hours later, Sharon dry her eyes as she slowly put Cosmo in his crib. She looked outside as its rain. "....." She start to get worried about him.

@Dtlee31

'Lilia your arm your hurt what are you doing out here' he wraps his tail around her pulls her close to him he licks her wound and surprisingly it starts to heal 'Wow I don't know I could do that he curls back in a ball Lilia in the middle he nice and warm he wraps his tail around her like a sleeping bag

@Zeldafangirl

@JessBeth

Kendra just came back couple months of training she ran away without her sis knowing as she streatched going in tthe ouse

lilia looked at him' daddy and mommy left lilia lilia was alone' she pout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back