• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowned as a loud beeping noise started, almost sounding like an alarm. Loudspeakers suddenly turned on, an obviously pre recorded voice saying "Traitor detected, initiating security measures." Jack hides back under the desk. "And this is why I told you not to mess with the computer."
"Weird.... This is my computer... I used with my key" she looked puzzled

The device aims at Kio. Jack jumps out from under the desk, pushing Kio out of the way just as it fires a syringe at her. The syringe narrowly misses both Kio and Jack, and the device started recalibrating.

So sorry been dristacted eclipse)

Hazel ran after him as she paint" i want to travel with you still please don't leave me like my parents did please" she say as she was better" thanks for everything i want to battale you" she say to him @eclipsehowls

Dresden gets out the water and shakes the water off making sure Lilia was still his back he walks to Sharon with well carrying Lilia ".....Sherry' he look at her a little sad 'I'm still my Sherry' he tail stops wagging

@JessBeth

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia looked at him as she was still ontop of his shoulder" water bad with dee good" she say to him" water bad for me" shse say them

Hane was hiding in a bush silently, watching. More prey for him, which was perfect. The more life force the better. He moved slightly, causing the bush to rustle quietly.

Lilia pulled down her sweeter she was wearing she got scratched by dee but didn't tell them she just lied she was okay

His hear and smell it enhanced he now's that Sharon left the house 'no Sherry' he smells the ground near the forest and picks up her smell he follows in the direction she is going in

@JessBeth

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Jack.... Shut down the security system" she said scared. She didnt design this

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowns as the security device aims at him. "I'd need time, which I don't have if that thing is shooting at you." He says, quickly getting up and starting to type things into the computer. "Hide so you don't get hit!" He says, not noticing that the device was aimed at him.

Lightning stared at the Pokemon. "I hate humans," he said. "I can't help your human who is a Poke Human turn back into a human," he said folding his arms over his chest. He looked at the Flareon who seemed to be worse off. "Fine but its only the Glaceon," he said before shouting. Something fell from the sky, blasting the surrounding trees with Dragon Rage and Fire Spin as a Charizard Poke Human and a Dragonite Poke Human both landed on the ground.

"Boss?" asked the Charizard Poke Human while the Dragonite Poke Human stared at the two Eeveelutions.

"Lance, Jade," Lightning said. "One of these Poke Humans is really a human. Shut up," Lightning said to the Flareon when it spoke. "So you're the human," he said to Ryu. "Lance take the Glaceon," he said to the Dragonite. Lance nodded but heard the faint rattling of the bushes.

"Boss there's something in the bushes," he said.

Lightning turned and used Thunder Shock on the bushes as Jade used Fire Spin. @Sheaon13 @JackOfHearts

(Oh okay Zelda)

Yoshi stopped as he heard running feet behind him and Hazel came up to him, his face brightening in the dark as he heard that she wanted to battle him. "You want to battle? Are you sure you're up to it?" he asked. @Zeldafangirl

Sharon keep running in the forest. She feel that she lost her beloved mate. And she trip herself, "Kya!!" She on the ground and slowly get up and crawl toured the tree. She crawl herself into a ball and cry.

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel just looked at him" yeah i'm stronger than i look" she say to him as shse got out her poke balls

Phoenix Dixon]"What did you find?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20208-geostone/ said:
@GeoStone[/URL]
"Some stone that did something but I don't know what," he didn't notice that his appearance had changed. He looked more human.

He catches up to her and see's her crying 'Do you hate me that much now sherry I had to do this or.....' he sighs he sits in the tree opposite of her

@JessBeth

GeoStone said:
"Some stone that did something but I don't know what," he didn't notice that his appearance had changed. He looked more human.
"um....you.........look.....more....human now!" i said with total astonishment.

Lilia sits close where niko and the boy was she just play with the sand seeing them swimming she just sighed scared of the water she didn't want to drown again @Phoenix Dixon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back