• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He slowly goes' into the water he knows that Lilia does not like the water so he takes it slow 'fun right you doing ok Lilia'

Lilia smiled" yeah daddy" she say as she wanted her mommy to be here too her foot touch the water while on dee's shoulder as she laughed" feels nice daddy" she say to him

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns, hearing a loud crashing sound and seeing a syringe fly straight past the desk, embedding itself into the wall.
Katy frowns. "Flash cannon you say...would this pokehuman happen to look anything like a Honedge?"
Kio looks at him "Stay here..." she said as she ducked to the side behind a wall

Sheaon13 said:
"Yes he looked like a honedge pokehuman" Torch responded.
@JackOfHearts @The Unamed Character
Katy sighs. "Him again? Why is he always trying to drain people's life forces?" She mumbles. "We have to scare him off, otherwise your trainer might just end up dead soon."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio looks at him "Stay here..." she said as she ducked to the side behind a wall

[/QUOTE]
Jack peeks over the desk, seeing a very, very angry Heracross throwing things around randomly. A syringe flies right past his ear and he slowly ducks back under the desk. "Nope, nope, nope." He mutters to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Katy sighs. "Him again? Why is he always trying to drain people's life forces?" She mumbles. "We have to scare him off, otherwise your trainer might just end up dead soon."
Jack peeks over the desk, seeing a very, very angry Heracross throwing things around randomly. A syringe flies right past his ear and he slowly ducks back under the desk. "Nope, nope, nope." He mutters to himself.
Kio yells "Heracross... It's Kio.... It's me" she said as she stood out in the open "Remember me?"

'Good I'm glad your enjoying yourself Lilia' he trys to stay close to the beach also let Lilia enjoy the water to

Sheaon13 said:
"Please can you help my trainer!" Torch begged.
@JackOfHearts @The Unamed Character
Katy nods. "Alright, I'll try and help."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio yells "Heracross... It's Kio.... It's me" she said as she stood out in the open "Remember me?"

[/QUOTE]
The Heracross glares at Kio, picking up a shelf full of syringes. Jack glances over the desk, grabbing a rock in his pocket and mumbling something to himself.

Sapphire remained blacked out, whimpering in pain as the Flash Cannon began to burn the skin on her back. If she didn't get to a Pokemon Center soon she would end up having another scar.

After walking for half a day, Ash decided to set up camp for the night and went to get wood for a fire.

Yoshi smiled as he saw Hazel and then left, since she didn't seem interested in traveling with him after all. "Bye and stay safe," h said before leaving the Pokemon Center and walking off into the night.

A Beautifly Poke Human came back to the cave with berries and set them down beside the Jolteon Poke Human. "Thank you Hannah," Lightning said as he looked at the girl and took an Orna Berry before giving it to an injured Vulpix Poke Human.

"Vul," said the Vulpix Poke Human. Lightning ran his fingers down the poke human's fur and hummed to it. There were not many Poke Humans that he had found, most had been captured and he was trying to keep the ones he had found safe.

JackOfHearts said:
Katy nods. "Alright, I'll try and help."
The Heracross glares at Kio, picking up a shelf full of syringes. Jack glances over the desk, grabbing a rock in his pocket and mumbling something to himself.
"Hera" she said un scared "It's the girl that raised you"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Hera" she said un scared "It's the girl that raised you"

[/QUOTE]
The Heracross throws the shelf at the desk, syringes scattering all over the place. Jack, luckily, didn't get hit by any of the syringes. The Heracross stared at Kio for a second before stopping it's rampage and wandering away to some random part of the underground lab.

JackOfHearts said:
The Heracross throws the shelf at the desk, syringes scattering all over the place. Jack, luckily, didn't get hit by any of the syringes. The Heracross stared at Kio for a second before stopping it's rampage and wandering away to some random part of the underground lab.
Kio laughed "Same old Hera...." she sighed as she went to the computer "Could you pick those up please Jack?"

"Thank you so much" Torch stated, grabbing her hand and dragging her to his pokemon trainer and the other pokehuman.

That's when Natsu saw lighting the pokehuman while he was watching over his trainer and the other pokehuman.

"Hey! Can you help me! Can you help heal my trainer?" Natsu asked lightning, motioning to the two pokehumans.

@eclipsehowls @The Unamed Character @JackOfHearts

Sheaon13 said:
"Thank you so much" Torch stated, grabbing her hand and dragging her to his pokemon trainer and the other pokehuman.
That's when Natsu saw lighting the pokehuman while he was watching over his trainer and the other pokehuman.

"Hey! Can you help me! Can you help heal my trainer?" Natsu asked lightning, motioning to the two pokehumans.

@eclipsehowls @The Unamed Character @JackOfHearts
"um..." she looked around nervously

GeoStone said:
"That's good," he saw a little shine in the water. "I'll be right back sweetie," he kissed her on the lips again and dove under water and swam low. He grabbed the source of the shinning, a blue looking stone. Leo thought it looked similar to a mega stone but he didn't quite know what it was. He decided to see what would happen and concentrated. In a bright blue he transformed to a combo of the pics below.
View attachment 178680

View attachment 178682 Really just put the first one's skin on the second one.
He swam back up to Niko. @Phoenix Dixon

Lightning had left to scout around and look for food for the group of Poke Humans he was sheltering. He'd found some apples in an apple orchard and had put them into a basket but walked over to the Pokemon and looked at the Glaceon and Flareon. "How can a Pokemon be the slave of a Poke Human?" Lightning questioned as he surveyed the two fellow Eeveelutions. He knew Flareon was from Kanto and Glaceon was from the Sinnoh Region. "Which one is the trainer?" he questioned. @Sheaon13

"Why do you want to know shouldn't you heal both of them?" Natsu asked warily.

Ryu's back was bleeding badly, if he didn't get help soon he could die.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns, getting out from under the desk. "Maybe later..." He says, glancing up at the roof and noticing something strange, it almost looked like some sort of security device. "Uh...Kio...Maybe you shouldn't mess with that computer."
Katy frowns. "Where's Hane..." She says, looking at the nearby trees for any sign of Hane. "Where is he hiding..."
Kio looked at him. She was already in. "This is a whole lot more than a normal computer"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio looked at him. She was already in. "This is a whole lot more than a normal computer"

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned as a loud beeping noise started, almost sounding like an alarm. Loudspeakers suddenly turned on, an obviously pre recorded voice saying "Traitor detected, initiating security measures." Jack hides back under the desk. "And this is why I told you not to mess with the computer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back