• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Marina was taken away from her thoughts as her younger sister snuggled into her side. Marina looked down at her sister as she motioned her to bend down a bit so she could whisper into her ear. "alright Isa, let's get home and get you some food" Marina said as she stood back up and looked over to her bother. Walking over to Alex she tugged on his sleeve "Alex I'm going to head back home with Isa she is hungry.." she told her brother before turning to the women and man that they had just met. "nice meeting you two,...I have to get going with Isa...but maybe we will run into you another time" she said happily waving before walking off with Isa.
Texangamer Texangamer _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Isa just held onto her sister hand as she smiled looking at the other people" nice to meet you see you" she say as she looked happy she didn't trust the other people she only trusted her big sister and her big brother she felt her stomach growling she let go of her sister's hand she was enjoying the forest as she excited about going home she just looked around seeing pokemon" why are we like this not like regular pokemon" she asked walking on a tree trunk that was on the ground she liked climbing on things AquaMarie AquaMarie

Marina was taken away from her thoughts as her younger sister snuggled into her side. Marina looked down at her sister as she motioned her to bend down a bit so she could whisper into her ear. "alright Isa, let's get home and get you some food" Marina said as she stood back up and looked over to her bother. Walking over to Alex she tugged on his sleeve "Alex I'm going to head back home with Isa she is hungry.." she told her brother before turning to the women and man that they had just met. "nice meeting you two,...I have to get going with Isa...but maybe we will run into you another time" she said happily waving before walking off with Isa.
Texangamer Texangamer _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Ill come too" Alex stated and went with them, after all he had no reason to stay with the others

Vin turns around and watches as everyone begins to leave him.
“I think we should followed them,” Savin answers.
He chases after them with Roxy shortly following.

Vin turns around and watches as everyone begins to leave him.
“I think we should followed them,” Savin answers.
He chases after them with Roxy shortly following.

"Hey, do you guys have any sense of privacy?!" Alex growled

“No I don’t. Also, I need a place to hide out and I’m pretty sure there city isn’t safe,” Vin explained.
“I’m just following this guy; he’s hilarious,” Roxy explains.

“No I don’t. Also, I need a place to hide out and I’m pretty sure there city isn’t safe,” Vin explained.
“I’m just following this guy; he’s hilarious,” Roxy explains.

"Well your not hiding with us, go hide somewhere else" he stated

“I don’t think anyone else would accept a Giritina, let alone anyone who was superstitious,” Vin explained, “Fine then.”
Vin turned around and bumped into Roxy.
“You could come stay with me,” Roxy offers as she recoils.
“Sounds lovely,” Vin answers.
The two of them head back to the city. As soon as they were going to leave the forest, they saw two team galactic members patrolling the city’s borders.

“No boss we can’t find him,” Vin hears one of the guards say over their radio.
“You better; he’s our most important piece of the plan! Without him, we have nothing!” A harsh voice emitted from his radio.

“I don’t think anyone else would accept a Giritina, let alone anyone who was superstitious,” Vin explained, “Fine then.”
The two of them head back to the city. As soon as they were going to leave the forest, they saw two team galactic members patrolling the city’s borders.

“You better; he’s our most important piece of the plan! Without him, we have nothing!” A harsh voice emitted from his radio.

(Do I even ask WHY team galactic is in Alola?)

(At least if they are going to the city, they could run into Jenny and Lily)

(The idea is: team galactic have found out how to give totem energy to pokemon, but in reverse. Instead of using good energy, they are using darkness to make them stronger. You dont need to be partners, just have the energy. Giratina's dimension is full of it. Whilst trying to escape team galactic, who entered a portal from sinnoh into the dark dimension, Vin accidentally created a portal leading to alola. He thinks he is safe because he is in a different region)

(The idea is: team galactic have found out how to give totem energy to pokemon, but in reverse. Instead of using good energy, they are using darkness to make them stronger. You dont need to be partners, just have the energy. Giratina's dimension is full of it. Whilst trying to escape team galactic, who entered a portal from sinnoh into the dark dimension, Vin accidentally created a portal leading to alola. He thinks he is safe because he is in a different region)

(Did he not close the portal?)

(I'm sorry for wasting your time, unfortunately, I don't seem to have the time to be involved with an rp group, I'm grateful that you welcomed me openly to your group! Thank you)

They left the others as the waved farewell to them all. Marina walked off with Isa slowly making their way back home, though could hear her brothers voice. Alex must have decided to follow them back home. Marina stopped walking to answer her sisters question "im not really sure why we are so diffrent....mama never said anything...we just all been this diffrent aince we were born..." ahe replied as Isa started to climb up a log, at the same time to let Alex catch up to them. She looked back to the forest as she heard the man and the women's voices that they meet back in the lake. She could not really make up what they were saying but it sounded like they were following Alex.

Last edited:
They left the others as the waved farewell to them all. Marina walked off with Isa slowly making their way back home, though could hear her brothers voice. Alex must have decided to follow them back home. Marina stopped walking to answer her sisters question "im not really sure why we are so diffrent....mama never said anything...we just all been this diffrent aince we were born..." ahe replied as Isa started to climb up a log, at the same time to let Alex catch up to them. She looked back to the forest as she heard the man and the women's voices that they meet back in the lake. She could not really make up what they were saying but it sounded like they were following Alex.

Alex returned after getting rid of the other two, he sighed "otgers can be such a pain to deal with"

Marina smiled as she watched her brother catch up to them. She slightly tilt her head to the side and leaned trying to see behind her brother. It seemed that the other two people were not with him anymore. She gently shrug, she guess they must have left. "Come on Isa, let's keep walking" she called out to her sister to get off the log and follow them as she walk next to Alex

A team galactic squadron entered the woods with their poke balls primed and ready to catch pokehumans. They looke around for aquite some time. They eventually found a pond and tracks they could follow.

Vin and Roxy slipped by the guards by going farther into the woods. Roxy’s house wouldn’t support them. Upon seeing someone, The duo dove into a pond. Roxy manage fine while Vin created a small pocket of air.

The squadron moved on to find two pokehumans walking along; one of them a Vaporeon the other a Glaceon.
“You two hold still!” The team galactic member shouted.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Texangamer Texangamer

Isa just looked at her sister" okay" she said as she just jumped off the log as she smiled looking at her sister and brother she liked spending time with her family she got a little sad when her sister mentioned her mother" is being different is bad" she asked as she just walked with her sister her stomach growling all she knew her mother was gone she didn't know why she just walked with her big sister happily" i don't like those people were they bad people" she say AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Marina smiled as Isa joined them "no Isa...being different is actually a good thing, well I think it is " she chuckled although it was weird when she was tiny, now she likes being different. They continued to walk towards the north end of the deep forest to stay away from the town. Though out of nowhere they were intercepted by a team of galactic members.
They wanted them to hold still?! were these people crazy. Marina was not going to let these people catch her or any of her siblings. "guys...get ready to run" she whispered to Isa and Alex. Taking a step forward she took in a deep breath and opened her mouth letting out a Hydro Pump attack at the galactic members.

Isa looked at her sister as she smiled as she nodded looking at her sister but got scared when the galactic wanted to catch her and her siblings she saw her sister used hydro pump' wow big sister is so awesome' she thought as she heard her sister Isa heart was racing Isa was afraid what will happen but knew she had to run to get away from team Galatic she was afraid of them' why do they want us' she thought looking at her sister than to her brother getting ready to run for her life AquaMarie AquaMarie

A team galactic squadron entered the woods with their poke balls primed and ready to catch pokehumans. They looke around for aquite some time. They eventually found a pond and tracks they could follow.

Vin and Roxy slipped by the guards by going farther into the woods. Roxy’s house wouldn’t support them. Upon seeing someone, The duo dove into a pond. Roxy manage fine while Vin created a small pocket of air.

The squadron moved on to find two pokehumans walking along; one of them a Vaporeon the other a Glaceon.
“You two hold still!” The team galactic member shouted.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Texangamer Texangamer

(No Glaceon, just vaporeon, Umbreon, and leafeon)

Isa just looked at her sister" okay" she said as she just jumped off the log as she smiled looking at her sister and brother she liked spending time with her family she got a little sad when her sister mentioned her mother" is being different is bad" she asked as she just walked with her sister her stomach growling all she knew her mother was gone she didn't know why she just walked with her big sister happily" i don't like those people were they bad people" she say AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Alex charged up a dark pulse to be shot at team galactic, when they were knocked on their butts by the hydro pump, then hit from behind by a powerful Moonblast, it fully knocked them out

Their older sister Lizzie had arrived

AquaMarie AquaMarie _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Isa just looked at her brother and big sister as she looked amazed she knew how to fight but she wasn't that strong unlike her sisters and brother she than saw a girl" Lizzie?" she asked confused what she was doing here she thought she moved away from her the bad people were knocked out " why do the bad people want us" she says pouting Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Isa just looked at her brother and big sister as she looked amazed she knew how to fight but she wasn't that strong unlike her sisters and brother she than saw a girl" Lizzie?" she asked confused what she was doing here she thought she moved away from her the bad people were knocked out " why do the bad people want us" she says pouting Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Home. Now." She stated sternly

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back