• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Vin stretches for a moment before sitting down near the two people who had helped him.
“Thank you for helping me,” Vin answers.

Lyonel jumps from dimension to dimension gathering pieces of ultra beasts.
Roxy assumed her warrior form and placed Isabell on her shoulder for protection.
Lyonel showed up a few minutes later with an arm full of items.
“Let’s go,” Lyonel says opening the final portal to Megalopolis.
Texangamer Texangamer Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Isa just was riding on roxy shoulders as she smiled a little ROxy was protecting her from harm as she just looked around she was a bit tired from jumping from dimension to dimension she just held onto Roxy she almost fell asleep but stayed awake after this she was gonna find her big sister and vin she had to find them

Vin stretches for a moment before sitting down near the two people who had helped him.

Roxy assumed her warrior form and placed Isabell on her shoulder for protection.

"So what were you doing all the way out here?" Jenny asked

Roxy enters the final portal with Lyonel. Immediately she was engulfed in darkness. She could see, but it took great effort to.
Lyonel begins to climb the stairs to the top of tower.

"So what were you doing all the way out here?" Jenny asked

“Well I’m pretty sure I doomed the whole World,” Vin explains, “I was apart of creating a shadow Mewtwo.”
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"I see, and why did you help in that matter?" Jenny asked curiously as she grabbed a bowl and started filling it with stew

“I didn’t mean to, I just happened,” Vin explains, “Some Evil team leader captured dark energy and transformed the pokemon.”

Lyonel begins to climb the base of the tower. He didn’t dare look up to see how far he would have to travel. Deciding it is taking too long, Lyonel leaps from ledge to ledge to climb faster.

“I didn’t mean to, I just happened,” Vin explains, “Some Evil team leader captured dark energy and transformed the pokemon.”

Lyonel begins to climb the base of the tower. He didn’t dare look up to see how far he would have to travel. Deciding it is taking too long, Lyonel leaps from ledge to ledge to climb faster.

"Well at least that's not the only Mewtwo in the world" she replied and handed him the bowl

Vin takes the bowl and begins to eat.

Lyonel reaches the top. Placing the trinkets collected from the ultra beasts, he steps back to allow Necrozma look at them.
Necrozma looks at them all then. Nods.
You are worthy, how may I help? Necrozma asks.
“We need your help. The emodiement Of darkness is walking around Alola. It can’t be stopped other than the power you can i can share,” Lyonel explains, “We need your help.”
Then my power you will have, Necrozma answers.
Roxy watched the whole scene unfold. A flash of light appeared, then Lyonel was in the dark mane form.
“Now we can go.”
Texangamer Texangamer

Isa just was tired as she fell asleep on Roxy back as she yawns it was passed her bedtime she just rubbing her eyes she didn't like being awake so late she just yawned opening her eyes a bit" we going home now" she say drowsy and tired

Vin takes the bowl and begins to eat.

Lyonel reaches the top. Placing the trinkets collected from the ultra beasts, he steps back to allow Necrozma look at them.
Necrozma looks at them all then. Nods.
You are worthy, how may I help? Necrozma asks.
“We need your help. The emodiement Of darkness is walking around Alola. It can’t be stopped other than the power you can i can share,” Lyonel explains, “We need your help.”
Then my power you will have, Necrozma answers.
Roxy watched the whole scene unfold. A flash of light appeared, then Lyonel was in the dark mane form.
“Now we can go.”
Texangamer Texangamer

(You know it's the other way around right?)

(It was a bit of a rushed post.)
Vin backs away from the nice small group. He was veery grateful, but if his past had taught hik anything, it was that anyone who he interacted withe eventually got hurt.

"Yes, we're going home," Lyonel says, or whoever was in control.
Using his newfound power, Lyonel opened a portal right back to their world. This portal was atop the alter of the sunne.

Last edited:
(It was a bit of a rushed post.)
Vin backs away from the nice small group. He was veery grateful, but if his past had taught hik anything, it was that anyone who he interacted withe eventually got hurt.

"Yes, we're going home," Lyonel says.
Using his newfound power, Lyonel opened a portal right back to their world. This portal was atop the alter of the sunne.

(Again its the other way around, Necrozma would have lyonels power)

Vin ended up backing into Xander who growled at him, Xander didn't like ghost types very well, almost making it seem like he wanted to fight vin

(That better?)

“Hey hey, we can be friends,” Vin says looking Xander. Since when did everyone hate him? Well probably since he doomed the world....
Texangamer Texangamer

Isa just looked tired as she wanted her sisters and her big brother as they were back in the real world as she was scared" sissy" she say tiredly she just yawned sleepy

(That better?)

“Hey hey, we can be friends,” Vin says looking Xander. Since when did everyone hate him? Well probably since he doomed the world....
Texangamer Texangamer

(Lol, ive been messing with you the whole time, but remember it for next time)

"I don't like you" Xander said

(Oh okay. Lol)

“Well I don’t like you either,” Vin retorts to Xander.

Lyonel and the group enter the real world.
“Where do you think your family is?” Lyonel asks.
Roxy looked to Isa on this one. Sure they would have to fight Mewtwo, but they would get to that when they got to it.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Texangamer Texangamer

Isa just looked at them as she just shrugging she wasn't sure where her family was tears we're streaming down her face" I don't know" she say" the last time I saw big sister we're at our house" she cried

(Oh okay. Lol)

“Well I don’t like you either,” Vin retorts to Xander.

Lyonel and the group enter the real world.
“Where do you think your family is?” Lyonel asks.
Roxy looked to Isa on this one. Sure they would have to fight Mewtwo, but they would get to that when they got to it.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Texangamer Texangamer

"Your weak" Xander stated

“Maybe I can look in your mind,” Lyonel offers kneeling down to look Isa in the eyes.
Roxy has set down the Eevee to preserve her strength in human form.

“Am I know? I’ll show you weak!” Vin says arrogantly.
He goes into his origin form to intimidate Xander.

“Maybe I can look in your mind,” Lyonel offers kneeling down to look Isa in the eyes.
Roxy has set down the Eevee to preserve her strength in human form.

“Am I know? I’ll show you weak!” Vin says arrogantly.
He goes into his origin form to intimidate Xander.

Xander was unphased by the change "ghost type always weak" he stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back