• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
(Lyonel, my new character, who is a Solgaleo, Is taking Roxy and Isa to Ultra Megalopolis to find Necrozma so he an defeat shadow Mewtwo.
Meanwhile Vin was just defeated by the powerful Pokémon.) Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Lyonel, my new character, who is a Solgaleo, Is taking Roxy and Isa to Ultra Megalopolis to find Necrozma so he an defeat shadow Mewtwo.
Meanwhile Vin was just defeated by the powerful Pokémon.) Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(That doesn't help really)

(Like where are they at?)

((sorry guys I havent been feeling well and just mainly been sleeping and working. Anyways just post a new post and ill just follow you guys post and post mine))

(Here we go)

Roxy enters the portal to the lush forest. She noriced all kinds of vegetaion. The sun barelt hit the ground.
"It's beautiful," Roxy admits.
"Indeed it is, but it is also very dangrous. A species lives here called kartana. They are small and faster little creatures. Keep an eye out," Lyonel explains looming at the terrain.

(Here we go)

Roxy enters the portal to the lush forest. She noriced all kinds of vegetaion. The sun barelt hit the ground.
"It's beautiful," Roxy admits.
"Indeed it is, but it is also very dangrous. A species lives here called kartana. They are small and faster little creatures. Keep an eye out," Lyonel explains looming at the terrain.

(Never heard of that pokemon)

Soon Jenny and Lily come across Vin unconscious in the forest, Jenny of course being the kind soul she is attempts to discern the issue, while Lily remains on guard.

Jenny sighed with a shrug and reached into her pack, pulling out a few ingredients before pulling out a pot and cooking something, hoping the smell would wake him up

Vin slowly awakes from his slumber. Something was new. Some smell had awakened him.
Opening his eyes, Vin sees the two young people standing over him.
“Whoa re you?!?” He asks startled.

Vin slowly awakes from his slumber. Something was new. Some smell had awakened him.
Opening his eyes, Vin sees the two young people standing over him.
“Whoa re you?!?” He asks startled.

Jenny was still cooking the soup in the pot while Lily stared at him, with a slightly angered expression "is that what you normally say to someone who just saved your hide?"

“I was handling myself alright,” Vin defends, “Thank you.”
He sat up and took a deep breathe; he didn’t know how long he was out, just for s good amount of time.

“I was handling myself alright,” Vin defends, “Thank you.”
He sat up and took a deep breathe; he didn’t know how long he was out, just for s good amount of time.

"Hungry?" Jenny asked and looked at him

“It’s not going cost me will it?” Vin asks skeptically.
The kind of people he had met in the past always wanted something from him.

“It’s not going cost me will it?” Vin asks skeptically.
The kind of people he had met in the past always wanted something from him.

"What could a wild, unsophisticated pokehuman like you possibly offer" Lily responded angrily

Isa just wanted her big sisters she just held onto Roxy shirt she wasn't speaking to anyone or anything she just missed her big sister she didn't know where we're Vin and her sisters were she had tears in her eyes

“ a portal to hell,” Vin says simply standing up.

Lyonel runs off an comes back with a folded paper swan.
“I got another one,” Lyonel says holding up the swan. He opens another portal.
(Should i just skip to where he meets Necrozma?)

Isa just looked at him with tired eyes she just held on to Roxy she doesn't know how long she be able to see her sister she just wanted to see Lizzy even so she strict with her Isa were pouting

“ a portal to hell,” Vin says simply standing up.

Lyonel runs off an comes back with a folded paper swan.
“I got another one,” Lyonel says holding up the swan. He opens another portal.
(Should i just skip to where he meets Necrozma?)

"Really?! After the fact that shes helping you?!" Lily replied furiously

Jenny sighed "Lily, calm down, your not helping"

"But he just threatened to send you to hell!" She replied

"Yes, and if he tries he would uave to go through you and Xander, which would be difficult for him, since he's part ghost type, he would be at a disadvantage, but I have no intention of fighting, I came to help him and offered him a meal" Jenny replied

Xander popped out of his pokeball and lightly growled at Vin for working Lily up

“It’s metaphorical. I wouldn’t send you, it’s just an ability I have, “ Vin explains.

“Stay here. I will go on and defeat the ultra beasts. I can send you back to your realm if you wish,” Lyonel explains.
Roxy was unsure. She wanted to go ahead and help find the solution, but she wanted to go home as well....

Isa just looked at him as she nodded" thank you Roxy for staying with me ultra beasts seem scary' she say as she just hold onto her she wanted to go home she felt her breathing was getting heavy she tend to have a panic attack when she without her family for a long period of time

“It’s metaphorical. I wouldn’t send you, it’s just an ability I have, “ Vin explains.

“Stay here. I will go on and defeat the ultra beasts. I can send you back to your realm if you wish,” Lyonel explains.
Roxy was unsure. She wanted to go ahead and help find the solution, but she wanted to go home as well....

Lily and Xander growled at him for saying that, but Jenny just continued cooking, waiting for him to take a seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back