• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Roxy walks around the town. Some new developer had bought the old department store and had begun renovations. Roxy thought none of it; people were always coming and going.

Erik zoomed around the forest. There were so many things to do, and so little time to see it.

(Works for me)

Jenny and Lily disembark the ship that brought them to Alola, the people on the ship had already swarmed her and gotten autographs and such.

Upon stepping off the ship people swarmed her again, asking about her family's resturaunt and how she managed to beat the Kalos League.

Some were even mentioning she was the youngest champion ever, in all the regions, children were even asking to see the Pokemon she used, but all she could show off was Lily, her best friend and Xander, one of the legendaries of Kalos.

"Be careful with the children Xander" Jenny smiled as Xander responded with a coo before grabbing kids and flying around with them a little.

"Alright everyone, thank you for coming out to see us, I hope to experience the amazing cuisine of Alola" Jenny smiled and headed into town

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Somewhere else on one of the islands Alex watched over his little sister, just making sure she was safe

Marina had spent her morning swimming in her usual spot. A small lake by the waterfall at a clearing in the middle of the forest. The blue haired girl slowly swam around only her eyes, nose and the top of her head is visible most of the time before she dived back under.

Isabelle
1550860219563.png
Isa was kidnapped for months she recently got out of the bad place she had hurt leg but had to find her family she just closed her eyes for a minute thinking where they are she was limping she had a broken bone but she was trying to tough it out she heard water she didn't really know where she was at at the moment' man this sucks my leg' she thought trying to find her siblings she didn't know where she was at she passed out due to the pain in her leg she was so close to the lake" big brother, Big sister help me" she mumbles Rcticwolf Rcticwolf AquaMarie AquaMarie or anyone in the area​

Last edited:
Isabelle
View attachment 544184
Isa was kidnapped for months she recently got out of the bad place she had hurt leg but had to find her family she just closed her eyes for a minute thinking where they are she was limping she had a broken bone but she was trying to tough it out she heard water she didn't really know where she was at at the moment' man this sucks my leg' she thought trying to find her siblings she didn't know where she was at she passed out due to the pain in her leg she was so close to the lake" big brother, Big sister help me" she mumbles Rcticwolf Rcticwolf AquaMarie AquaMarie or anyone in the area​

Alex's ears perked up and he looked at his sister "Mari stay here, ill be right back" he stated before heading towards the sound

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Isabelle

Isa just heard something as she opens her eyes she grabbed a stick just in case it was the bad people coming to find her she just was afraid her leg really hurt she saw a boy" who are you get away from me" she says she doesn't remember her big brother all she knew was she had a big sister she knew her but not the brother" where's Ari" she says scared she lost a bit of her memory all she remembers is her sister and the bad people who are after her and her mom she had tears in her eyes as she used magical leaf on him Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Isabelle

Isa just heard something as she opens her eyes she grabbed a stick just in case it was the bad people coming to find her she just was afraid her leg really hurt she saw a boy" who are you get away from me" she says she doesn't remember her big brother all she knew was she had a big sister she knew her but not the brother" where's Ari" she says scared she lost a bit of her memory all she remembers is her sister and the bad people who are after her and her mom she had tears in her eyes as she used magical leaf on him Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(Did you ask Aqua if she was ok with having a younger sister?)

(We has an RP prior to this one)

Roxy left work early today. She wanted to get away and have a relaxing day.
She heard shouting in the forest. Walking into the forest, she heads towards the source; a pond in the middle of the woods.

Erik crashed into a tree. He had been distracted for a moment, then collided with the tree. Rubbing his head, Erik looks at the ground and the Leafeon.
“Hello there?” He asks weirdly.
His head was on fire.

of course i did hehe she's a friend of mine)

(Just making sure, shes my friend as well, ive know her for years)

Alex crossed his arms, clearly not amused by his little sisters shenanigans, but he sighed and told her to follow before heading back to where Mari was swiming

(oh i known her for few months hehe cause i made a rp)
Isa just looked at her big brother as she just giggled she had put some dirt in his shirt before he walked away she just skipped to where her big sister was she loved pulling pranks on her big brother even though she get in trouble for it she wasn't home last night she got home like now

(oh i known her for few months hehe cause i made a rp)
Isa just looked at her big brother as she just giggled she had put some dirt in his shirt before he walked away she just skipped to where her big sister was she loved pulling pranks on her big brother even though she get in trouble for it she wasn't home last night she got home like now

Alex sighed and emptied his pocket

Isa just giggled" neh neh neh" she say" can't catch me" she say being playful she didn't really know how to control her powers just yet she just sat down she didn't want to get in trouble or get grounded" how you doing big brother" she say happily watching her big sister swim

Isa just giggled" neh neh neh" she say" can't catch me" she say being playful she didn't really know how to control her powers just yet she just sat down she didn't want to get in trouble or get grounded" how you doing big brother" she say happily watching her big sister swim

(No one can have a Sylveon pokehuman relayed to these 3, I have that for later down the road)

"Making sure we are all together, same as always" he replied sourly

Isa just looked at her brother as she was drawing on the sand she was bored as she wanted to pul more pranks" what are we doing today big brother" she say drawing on the sand she had a sad look in her eyes

((Sorry guys, I had a day off and had to do chores in the back cleaning out the chickens little homes. I have a bit of time while I take a brake))

Marina poped her head out from under the water and looked around. She smiled spotting Isa playing in the sand and Alex standing to the side with a crosses face.
She climbed on top of a large bolder, laying on top of it she blew bubbles towards Isa and softly giggled. She soon stoped staring at a guy standing just past the trees with his head on fire. "Who is that?!" She pointed at him unsure if it was one of her siblings friend.
Texangamer Texangamer Rcticwolf Rcticwolf _Exodus_ _Exodus_

((Sorry guys, I had a day off and had to do chores in the back cleaning out the chickens little homes. I have a bit of time while I take a brake))

Marina poped her head out from under the water and looked around. She smiled spotting Isa playing in the sand and Alex standing to the side with a crosses face.
She climbed on top of a large bolder, laying on top of it she blew bubbles towards Isa and softly giggled. She soon stoped staring at a guy standing just past the trees with his head on fire. "Who is that?!" She pointed at him unsure if it was one of her siblings friend.

Alex stood between the other creature and his sisters, ready to fight just in case

_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Isa just felt the bubbles as she looked up at her sister as she just walked up to her" hi Ari" she say as she looked at her" did you had a good swim" she say as she climb on the rock"is that your friend sissy" she asked as she looked up at her happily she was really close to her big sister

(Switching Erik for someone else. Just have them see Roxy instead.)
Roxy comes out of the small forest that was a “barrier” between the wooden world and the city world.
“Hello there. I didn’t mean to scare anyone,” Roxy says.
Looking around at the ground, She got a little scared, actually a lot of scared. Her body, doing what it does—protecting itself—, summoned her warrior form. If they could see her inside the form, they would see her face flush red.

Mari smiled as Isa made her way over to were she was sitting. "My swim went well.." She replied before noticing Roxy. Mari shook her head in response "no" she softly said having never seen her. The blue haired girl watched as Alex stood infront of them, at the same time moved herself to sit infront of Ida while they figured out if the new comer was friend or foe.
Mari relaxed when Roxy showed that she ment no harm and felt sorry for scaring them. "Its alright...no need to be sorry, you just cought is by suprise...im Marina who are you?" She asked with a friendly smile as she hopped off the large bolder

Isa just looked at her sister sat in front of her she frowned a little yeah she was the youngest but she can defend herself she just looked at the lady as she looked familiar like she seen her before she doesn't know from where she has seen her she just smiled" hi there Miss what's your name" she say happy looking at her sister as she held onto her"I'm Isa" she said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back