• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeFusion, The Art Of Pokemon

Characters
Here

Allo

A polite young goth

In the Pokemon world, many years into the future the science of Pokemon has evolved drastically. The Pokemon species has also evolved scientifically, now breeding like real life animals and creatings Mutts, or Fusions. This can allow One pokemon to have the appearance of two a typing from both pokemon. Fusion Pokemon have now become more frequent than regular purebred Pokemon. You’re more likely to find fusions in the wild rather than Purebreds, since Purebreds are now bred for money and status rather than battling and training since the Fusions are stronger than their ancestors. We now reside in the Aster Region. It is known for its large size and split areas with connecting island. Aster is known or it’s prosperity in the land, lush and healthy forests, large mountains, and it’s tourist resorts. It has connecting islands which allow you to explore to the maximum!
It’s also said that the Champion of the region is wise and forgiving yet malicious in nature and straight-forward, yet nobody knows who the champion is! Their Identity remains a mystery, the only way you’ll find out is if you face the champion yourself, but be careful, rumor has it the Elite 4 and the Champion have the ability to summon a Legendary Pokemon to aid them in times of need. They have Elegant fusions and strong abilities, but with great power comes rivals. Team Chaos, known for Genetically Fusing Pokemon to create an almost seemingly impossible breed of Pokemon has been cooking up something bad. Something that could destroy the region if in the wrong hands, so it’s up to you and your friends help stop the abomination they are creating!

Information
- Legendaries are seen as gods, especially as purebreds. They are extremely powerful, and certainly are not caught. The only one that can harbor the power of a legendary is the Champion, and even then the Legendary doesn’t belong to the champion, it simply helps the Champion during the Roleplay against the villains.
- Legendary Fusions with regular Pokemon are NOT obtainable. They involve a legendary, and cannot be caught.
- Pseudo Legendaries Purebreds are fine to have, as long as they start out in their first evolution. (Ex. Goomy, Gible, Dratini)
- Pseudo Legendary Fusions can only be caught or obtained from an egg. These are rare to come across and certainly difficult to catch.
- Fusions that involve a fully evolved Pokemon and an under evolved Pokemon can only be evolved further if you can find art for it, since Pokemon Fusions can be hard to visualize. (Ex. Kirlia+Sylveon, Braixen+Misdreavus) But you do not have to evolve them if you so wish.
- Mega Evolutions involved in Fusions are permanent and not temporary. You can have a mega pokemon fusion. (Ex. Mega Banette+Doublade, Mega Ampharos+Mega Altaria) I am looking at them as full Pokemon evolutions and not temporary evolutions. However, you need the Mega Stone to fully evolve them if you so desire. You can not have a Mega Fusion at the start, you have to evolve them to their mega fusion. (Ex. Evolve Banette+Doublade with Banettite to make Mega Banette+Doublade)
- Fusions can know the moves of both typings the fused pokemon have.
- Leveling up and Evolving is situational, similar to the anime, the GM or ME(Allo) Will decide when to level up your Pokemon or Evolve them.
- Shinies for Fusions are double the regular shiny chance. 1 in 16,384.
- You start with 3 Pokemon. You may own up to 16 but only use 6 for the main plot.
- You can challenge the Champion if you wish, it’s more of a side challenge to the main plot.
- Champion Harbors the Power to Summon Legendary Pokemon for it’s help.

Rules
No God Modding, or Powerplaying
Logic wins fights. if you walk into the hostiles area alone and it’s obvious that area is the villains you’re not walking back out.
Try not to have any characters that are younger than 17 years old. Adults have knowledge and logic in the real world. Children, not so much.
Character limit is set at 2, but NPC’s or Temp characters are allowed. Just ask.
I will review and look at the Character sheets and approve them or not before you can join in.
Come to me to approve any kind of fusions if you’re unsure about it.
If you want to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four, you must come to me for approval and have consistent typing within your Fusions.

OUT OF CHARACTER DISCORD:

MAP
Map Key:
1: Grale Town A: Agota Forest A
2: Valburn Forest B: Agota Forest B
3: Anneburn City C: Seesy Mountains
4: Fuscia City D: Seesy Fields
5: Seesy City. D2: Qrunad Stone Cave
6: Qrunad Town E: Qey Fields
7: Qey town F: Fuscia Mountains
8: Klane Shrine G: Abandoned Water Mine
9: Soridege Town H: Dimvine Forest
10: Aroran Forest I: Abandoned Town
11: Dimvine Town J: Ulopis Mountains
12: Obrathe town K: Victory Road
13: Ulopis Town
14: Utopia Lands
15: Pokemon League

Last edited:
It was a bright and sunny morning as Jadis stepped out of the meeting hall, just having finished a meeting about Team Chaos with the other Elite 4 members, they all wanted her to do something about... Step in and stop them, but she was trying and failing. Their harmless ruckus was turning more dangerous and harmful. It was stressing her out, the rumor of them gaining a new and experienced scientist to create a new and stronger Pokemon. It was all making sense now... The security breach in Utopia Lands and abduction of Pokemon had to be connected with Team Chaos. It was up to her to stop them, but if they were cooking up a strong Pokemon she wouldn't be able to do it alone. Not even with her strong Pokemon or Yvelgia. She sighed, leaning against the wall as she thought. Maybe recruiting other trainers? But that's risky. If this thing is as strong as she's hearing, she could lead trainers and their trainers to their death. "Y'know, you shouldn't stress yourself out so much. I'm sure you'll solve your problem in no time, love." Jadis heard a voice next to her, forcing herself out of her thoughts. Looking over, she gave out a sigh of relief, it was just Charlotte, her girlfriend. Narrowing her eyes at her while she crossed her arms, she finally spoke. "Darling, I thought you were sick. You shouldn't force yourself to be here right now. I don't need your help, I've already got a plan to stop Team Chaos." She said, but she could tell Charlotte was going to ask about the plan, the hopefulness in her eyes was just screaming at Jadis. Sighing in defeat, she described her plan. "I'll enlist trainers help. I'll say the Champion demands them group together to help stop and send out letters to trainers that have potential." She hummed as Charlotte nodded in response. "That's sounds like a good idea. Will I be coming with?" Charlotte asked but Jadis immediately shook her head, much to Charlotte's dismay. "But why noooot?" Charlotte whined with a pouty expression on her face. "Because you're weak. Sickly. I don't want you coming on an expedition that can harm your health. Besides. I want Gym Leaders to stay at there Gym's. Protect your city, my love. I'll call you in case of an emergency in which I need you, but for now, I don't." She said, before seeing a more content expression on Charlotte's face. Jadis gently patted her head before nodding towards the exit. "Now get back to Qey town. I'll update you later." She instructed before Charlotte nodded and kissed Jadis' cheek.

Later on, Jadis announced she'll be having a press conference about Team Chaos within a few hours. She allowed all the press to gather in the Champion's hall. "The Champion demanded I hold a press conference regarding Team Chaos and what we'll do to stop them." She said before continuing. "As you know, Utopia Lands were breached and Pokemon were stolen, along with many trainer's Pokemon. What they do with these Pokemon is genetically alter them in to sorts of forbidden fusions of Pokemon, abominations of Pokemon if you will... She is asking for any trainers, any trainers at all to come to the Pokemon League Hall within the next few days to help aid her messenger, I, in stopping Team Chaos with our team of Pokemon. Where is the Champion during these trying times, you might ask? Fighting from behind the scenes. What she's specifically doing, I cannot say. But I must warn you all, Trainers, you and your Pokemon can be wounded or killed in this expedition... Rumor has it that Team Chaos is making an Unruly and strong abomination of a Pokemon. Genetically altering it to be stronger than any legendary except Arcneas, the Pokemon god. If you are not willing to take this risk, do not come. We do not need liabilities. That is all." She said, stepping off the small podium and leaving the press conference with many questions.

Ciara was resting with her girls in Valburn Forest, Jadis and Amy were resting underneath her arms allowing Ciara to pet them when she wanted to while Minna kept watching for any signs of a threat. As she watched all the pokemon crawling by, a pokemon with a letter in its mouth “Oh goodie a letter, Jadis would you kindly.” Ciara said sweetly before a green energy wrapped itself around the letter, pulling it free from the beak and bringing it down, along with opening it up, Ciara grabbed the letter from the air and started reading it “Thank you Jadis, Now let’s see what we have here. Potential...Team Chaos… Abomination...League Hall. Ooh goodie.” Ciara said before standing up all of a sudden “Alright ladies, we’re going to save the world” Ciara said with a crazy smile on her face, as Amy float jumped onto Ciara’s hat and Jadis and Minna floated behind her and they walked out of the forest. After a few days of walking, Ciara made it to the League and showed the letter to the people there and was lead to the area she was needed to be and sat down waiting for the rest of the people that had accepted. "Jadis, would you kindly?" Ciara said as she pulled tea cups and tea bags from in between her rack, as Jadis used it's psychic powers to summon a table, a teapot and a tin of sugar, the table was placed down first then everything else. She asked for some water from one of the other people there "Minna, would you kindly, heat it please" She said as she lifted the kettle and Minna put one of flames underneath the teapot. After a minute of Minna's flames, Ciara poured tea for and her mons calmly, 5 sugars and milk for herself, a sugar and no milk for Minna, no milk and no sugar for Jadis and no sugar and milk for Amy. She then started talking to her mons and ghosts that had joined her at the small table

Virgil Vincent Rei
"Vince" - 28
Houndash "Nightmare" - Lycpedo "Fang" - Lycantale "Nyroc"
Vince had been at a bar during the announcement, he'd barely had one drink when it came on. His hat rested on the bar beside him as he hunched over on his seat, not looking at the TV. The bartender watched the news before asking "You going to that Vince? Missing pokemon sound right up your alley."

Vince smirked, "Not unless they pay me. I look for missing pokemon for a fee, and even then I focus on purebreds, their owners typically can afford my services." Not that the news didn't trouble him, he just preferred his own method. Not many would agree with how he rid around and let his lycanroc hybrids chase down those he went after. He finished his drink and slapped his money down on the bar. "I'll see ya around." He grabbed his hat and slipped it onto his head.

He was going to keep true to his word, climbing onto Nightmare's back after letting her out. That was until he got a message, causing him to pause his mount. He looked the message over, sure enough it was a job. He let out a sigh. "Well, ain't that just a fine predicament." He looked at Nightmare. "Looks like we got us a job, one I ain't gonna like too much." He got onto her back. "We're off ta see that little meeting."

His reasons were now his own but certainly were going to be beneficial for him in the long run as he made his way to the Champion's Hall.

----------------​

It took him a while to get there, but he dismounted once he arrived. "Alright, old girl, let's see what they got for us." He returned the Houndash to her ball, though soon released his other two pokemon to follow him in, each taking a side. "Come on boys." He entered the halls, lycanroc fusions following just behind. He looked around at those who had already arrived.

He look out a huff as he spied the first two in the room. Young, he mentally noted as he looked at Saya, and Creepy, his mental notes continued as his gaze traveled to Ciara. His tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth. "Well, ain't this just a fine little get together." He removed his hat, holding it against his chest.

Orion Foiran
Persrein "Saber" - Growlbone "Dusty" - Wereserker "James"

Orion hadn't been paying much attention keeping himself busy on a dig. "James, can you move that, please?" He pointed to a large rock he had come across during the dig, looking through his notes. There had to be something here. The strange, what most would call abomination, grumbled and went to move the large rock with ease. "Thank you, James. Alright, now..." He looked up, he was fairly deep into the hole he had created, uncovering lost tunnels. His Persrein laid down staring down at him. His Growlbone though was nowhere to be seen, she was likely at camp. He went back to his notes. "Alright, now according to my notes, if we go down at an angle we should-" He was interrupted by sounds above him. He looked up, his Growlbone was now looking down into the hole, holding a piece of paper in her mouth. "Oh, message? James, would you mind?" He was lifted out of the hole by the Wereserker, who soon climbed out.

Orion bent down to get the note from the small dog pokemon, opening it up. It had printed off one of the machines he had hooked up in case anyone needed to contact him, it printed off important headlines and anything else. "Well, this is very serious my little friend. We'll have to pack up at once. James, we have a lot of work to do." James could almost be heard groaning as the creature lumbered its way back to camp to start taking things down. "Saber, I'm gonna need a ride if you don't mind." He looked at his hole again, should he cover it up or put up signs warning travelers of the large hole? Nah, they'd notice.

-----------------​
Orion might love James, the last remnant of his father, but the man was smart enough to keep the creature in its ball as he traveled. He rode on Saber's back though and didn't mind if Dusty followed them. Though when they reached crowds he'd call back the small creature. It took a while to reach victory road and thus also the meeting spot. "This is it old friend." He gave Saber a pat. "Let's go see what this is all gonna be about." He made his way, after getting off the Persrein, though didn't return the pokemon just had him follow along.

Jadis
Jadis sat in the Champions hall, hands behind her back as she waited for the trainers to show up. She doubt that many of them would show up. This was a dangerous mission after all... Her eyes closed as numerous trainers entered the hall. So she was right. Not many were coming. But that's alright, she didn't need an army of trainers. Just a few would do. "Alright. So we've got a few already. I'll start giving information while we wait for anymore trainers to come." She said as she stepped up to a screen she set up in the hall. "Welcome trainers. I'm Jadis Lynn Pierce, Champion's messenger. My younger brother is the Fuscia city gym leader." She said as an introduction. "Now you're all here because of my message I released. We need help taking down Team Chaos and the creature they've created..." She said before bring a map up of the region. "Here. In Utopia Lands, there were numerous Pokemon that were stolen. It seemed to be an inside job as well, considering there was very little forced entry... The Pokemon that were stolen are very rare, very powerful Pokemon. Along with common Pokemon and Fusion Pokemon, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres." She sighed as she ran a hand through her bangs. "Those three Pokemon are no longer alive. They were used to create this Pokemon. The Abomination." Jadis displayed the Pokemon on the screen. "It is 22 feet high, or 7.5 meters. It's an enormous Pokemon that has the power to destroy the Aster region. Which Team Chaos is trying to do, so they can overtake the Region for their own. I called you all here today to help me take down the Abomination. Some call it Abomination, some call it Artitresdos. It has the power of Fire, Electric, and Ice." She said, before continuing. "It's just been created. It is young, inexperienced and if we don't stop it now, I don't know what will become of us." Jadis sighed as she thought of failing and losing her Region.

"Right now, I'm unsure that your Pokemon are fully trained to take on the Abomination. I'd like to take you all on a journey to all the towns and cities to help train and grow your Pokemon as we take clues and track down Team Chaos to find their HQ. Luckily, we have a former member of Team Chaos to help us along our Journey. For now, I'm going to ask you to bring out all of your Pokemon. It doesn't matter if it's purebred or a fusion, I'd like to inspect them to see where training needs to be done. After all, your Pokemon have the possibility of dying and I'd like to avoid that. I'll introduce my Pokemon to you first." Jadis gave a half smile before letting her Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. "This is my partner, Scoliviper. Then we have Chandetales, and Mawile. They are all in superb condition. I will answer any questions that you have now." Jadis introduced her Pokemon before everyone brought out their own Pokemon. "What the hell?" Her eye caught a Pokemon, one not made of natural breeding, but genetically created of three Pokemon, highly illegal. "What is that? Why do you have that Pokemon? Are you aware that a Three Fused Pokemon is highly illegal and unethical?"

Ciara sat there as other people joined her and her Pokemon and made teas for them “Oh, hello people what brings you guys here, oh is it with that weird letter I got.” Ciara started before she noticed a woman? standing there and stepped up and started talking to them and about their mission. Ciara and her Pokemon sat there at the small table quietly sipping their tea, then she got to all about their Pokemon and started introducing them, as Ciara tilted her head slightly “My dear” Ciara said in between sips of her tea “What are pokeballs? Anyway, girls stuff away please” Ciara said calmly “Minna, please put the stuff away.” Ciara said calmly, before Minna concentrated on everything except the tea and teacups and everything was teleported away. Jadis then curtseyed with a wild grin on her face “My name is Ciara Pantasma, Ghost type extraordinaire and ghost seer. These are my girls Minna, the Gardelure” Ciara said as Minna bowed lightly, as her lamps flared up slightly “This little furball with a hat, Amy, my Mismageon” Ciara said as Amy jumped around Ciara with little balls of shadow around Amy “and this little wonderful toy is Jadis, the Reunette.” Ciara finished with a flourish, as Jadis summoned scissors, and multiple stitching needles, swinging them around psychically as it’s zipper mouth turned into a smile before it’s right eye popped out of the socket “Oh wow, what a cowinkie dink, what are the chances that you and my Reunette would have the same name.” Ciara said before walking over to the Chandetales and held out her hand “Can I pet your Chandetales or am I not allowed to? Also where are we going first, maybe go to the Abandoned Town, I’ve heard there is a lot of ghost fusions there. Oh it is such a shame that Team Chaos wanted power and killed legendaries for them.”

Hatter was in the middle of cleaning his "shop" when a letter is thrown at his small window making a loud *thunk*
"Huh, I guess that's for me?? no one veer gives me letters, only hate mail. Lets a go and see what's inside why don't we." he looks back at his pokemon "petting zoo" as he looks at the summons
"Huh, I guess I count then, seems like quite the business opportunity."
He dons his disheveled jacket and jumps on his psylilith. it whimpers under the weight and slowly trots off to the champions hall. his leaf green tophat nearly knocks off his head when he enters through the doorway seeing all of the other trainers' file in. he opens up his shirt exposing his chest hair and he pulls out a pocket watch out inbeetween his shirt.
"Aww I just missed tea time, I hate it when I am late. You're too slow for your own good Charles."
My name is hatter, Businessman, and trainer alike. I have gained quite the odditys over my carrer and if if you would like more information, he hands a broshure to the ghost lady. I have more information on this pamphlet. which looks to be made to look like a child's coloring book.
"I do hope it pays well"

Orion Foiran
Persrein "Saber" - Growlbone "Dusty" - Wereserker "James"

He knew he shouldn't listen, when asked to let his Pokemon out. He should have hid that third ball. Orion had never been explicitly told that three way fusions were illegal but he was a smart boy. He noticed no one had anything like James. But, he was proud of James, he loved his friend, he loved the last piece of his father he had.

James growled at the tone of voice the woman took when looking at him. James took a step forward, hunched into a fighting stance, ready to as the growls grew louder.

"James, it's okay." Orion whispered, stopping the growls before his attention was on Jadis. He shouldn't have come here. Orion took a breath, smile on his face as he spoke up. His voice was happy, relaxed, innocent, "He's James. He's my friend. Last time I checked friendship isn't illegal." He rested a hand on James's arm.

"I've known him for years, my father made him before he.... He passed." Sadness momentarily broke through the happiness, but it was gone.

"So, James has looked out for me and I've done the same for him. As far as I'm concerned that doesn't make him illegal. I didn't make him, he didn't ask to be made, but he's family, he's part of me. And I'm sorry if you disagree, but, no one has the right to take him from me. Because any law that would decide that a living creature can't be happy, is wrong. If you have an issue with that, well, sorry we can't agree." Orion grinned like it was a friendly conversation.

Earl had been sitting at a Fuscia City coffee shop, enjoying a bit of the region's cuisine before his work overtook his schedule. Best to do so now anyways; with Porygon-Z effectively being rather spontaneous now, and Sigilown's auditory hallucinations affecting other people, he had his work cut out for him. No grant money had been provided yet, so early into this expedition; though, it felt more like an investigation to Earl. Alola's ruins, and those of his home region, were connected in some way, with pokefusion being an unidentified key. If Sigilown is any evidence of it, fusing pokemon was known to ancient peoples. "I just need a lead here; something to go on." He sighed, watching a Pidgflame fly overhead.

Through the coffee shop's open door, Earl took note of the radio on the counter producing voices, instead of the consistent static of the last half hour. Listening intently to the program, the tense archaeologist was relieved to have a starting point. He told himself, "If this Team Chaos is making even more complicated fusions, there might be a link to Sigilown and possible fusion of ancient cultures. Although, it does sound like a long shot...." Earl pushed his chair back to stand, rather rudely leaving his cutlery on the table for the shop staff to retrieve later.

Much later that day, the nonchalant Earl found himself at the Pokemon League's hall of the region, where everyone was requested to gather. Sure enough, plenty of early birds were already there; one having ghost fusions, a couple others dressed rather coolly and fusions of varying types and forms. 'If the pokedex makers of decades past lived today, they'd have a heart attack.' He silently joked, as he stepped inside.

Apparently, a bit of an argument had broken out, over a supposedly three way fusion pokemon. Earl relished his findings' success, 'The evidence never fails to point me in the right direction.' Patting his premier ball containing Sigilown, Earl introduced himself to the one named Jadis. She was recognizable as the one sending out the call for trainers. "Hello," he greeted. "The name's Earl E. Bird; avid freelance archaeologist and a volunteer in this quest." Immediately, he realized the error in his being here. "Hear me out; I understand you're looking for trainers. Unfortunately, that is what I am not; but before you dismiss me, please know that I'm here for the good of figuring out past history. Sigilown, a fusion pokemon I caught in my home region, I found in ruins. Many etchings there, of this Sigilown, and other fusions I could not identify, lead me to believe fusion has a history yet to be discovered. All of which pointed to this region; I have a hunch I will learn the truth from being here."

As if to solidify his resolve, or even to provide proof he wouldn't be a hindrance, Earl sent out his partners. Xurkitree was the first to come out; the 12 ft Ultra Beast having to crouch down to not take up too much room. "Sorry; this cramped space won't last for very long." Earl told it, before sending out his twitchy Porygon-Z, and ominous Sigilown. The whispering hallucinations started the second the fusion materialized, ushering a cringe from Earl. "Gah, can't you not do this for once?" He asked it in vain.

Jadis
Jadis crossed her arms as Orion explained why he even had a Three Way fused Pokemon. It did make sense, and the way he obtained it wasn't exactly illegal, since he didn't make it himself. Closing her eyes as to think, she let out a defeated sigh. "I see. Well, there isn't really anything I can do. If you're father was still alive and this Pokemon was in his custody, he'd be arrested and the Pokemon would be sent off to Utopia Lands." She began to explain as she gently grabbed James' paw and inspected the Pokemon. "But since you inherited it, there really isn't anything I can do about it. The only time that I can take him away is if he hurts a civilian. But that's the rule with all domestic Pokemon really." She said, after finishing her inspection of James. "Alright, just... Keep him out of sight in a public setting except for Gyms, please.. I don't want people complaining to the Champion, why do you get a Three way fused Pokemon but not them, Y'know?" Jade explained. "If he harms someone though, I have no choice to take him away. At least cooperate in that aspect. Your Pokemon might be an advantage." Jadis gave a half smile before continuing on with the Pokemon inspections. They all seemed to be healthy, but as she came up to the man with the strangely fused Pokemon, she hummed to herself quietly. Listening to the man introduce himself, she kept her eyes on his Pokemon. "Ah, an Ultra Beast. That's quite impressive." She said before hearing about Earl's story.

Apparently he wanted to find out the world's history regarding Fusions. Tilting her head as she listened to the man, she also began to think. There were quite some interesting characters here, after all. "Hmm..." she audibly thought, before nodding. "Sure. I mean, why not? But you'll be helping us out against Team Chaos at least. You don't have to fight in the Gyms, but everyone here has to pull their weight." She said sternly, before shaking his hand. "Welcome to the team. If you disappoint me I'll throw you out. Also, I want you to send a report of any discoveries to the Champion of the Aster Region. She is particularly curious about the History of Fusion as well. And For all of you wondering as to why the Champion is participating, she's a target of Team Chaos and so is her Stone of Summonry. She's being protected, because though she is the Champion, she can't beat an entire Army on her own." She said. "Alright. That concludes inspections. Is everyone here ready to set out on our Mission? We're heading to Soridge Town first. You may accompany with me, but it's not necessary. Just as long as we meet at the Gym." Jade announced to everyone as she pulled back all of her Pokemon in her Pokeballs, except for Scoliviper, her companion that always remained at her side. "Let's go." She called out, walking out of the Champion's hall, officially starting their Journey.

Pleased that his request to join this fight against Team Chaos, Earl called back his partners. It was apparent that his services in battle would be expected, more than those of his profession. Not that he minded in the slightest; his goal is knowledge, but evil doers take priority any day. "I won't let this group, or the Champion down. You can count on it." He smiled, completing the handshake to signify their agreement to work together. "Let's beat these guys, and learn something new." Jade seemed to be hasty to start the operation, declaring her leaving first. Earl silently declined her offer to journey with her, hoping to learn more of the region on the way to Soridge Town.

He was next to leave, before even speaking with his companions for the duration of the mission; whether not doing so is a hindrance or not is yet to be seen. Stepping out of the league hall, he runs through all the presented information.
"Chaos has a bad fusion, and they want something the champion has. Not a good place to be, for sure." He mused, scratching his beard. "Usually these types of groups have no space for diplomatic relations, so I can throw that into the dumpster." Whereas he should be focusing on the mission only, his mind started to wander, shifting to a broader picture all of a sudden. "The way Jade reacted to that one tri fusion, and Team Chaos having a tri fusion, they're bad news. Yet, how could such a feat be possible in the first place? Is there even a limit to how many pokemon genes could be put into one fusion?"

Perhaps he wasn't really one to talk here; he still didn't even know about his own fusion pokemon. Whether it be a Sigilyph combined with one Unown, or a whole alphabet of Unown, could prove something. In the case the latter is true, there really couldn't be a limit, "It's clear however that the more pokemon traits you add, the more unstable the fusion becomes. That could explain Sigilown's hallucinatory effects on those around it. If it were a single Unown and Sigilyph, it should be more normal." Keeping that in mind, he confides to himself not to reveal this information just yet. The mission mattered first; stopping Team Chaos' fusion was the primary objective. Only after it's capture, defeat, or perish, will there be room to properly study it. "Hope that last option doesn't become reality." Earl sighs, nearly tripping over a rock in the path.

Major Zappina Surge [] Female/straight [] Electric Gym leader [] tags: (open)
pokeprofile.png
Zappina looked up into the bright blue sky, she reached up, shading her eyes with her hand. Her eyes refocused on the newly made badge between her index finger and thumb, she smiled upon her newest creation. As it gleamed in the sunlight, her loyal companion Lickiray called up to her. she looked down at him "what's wrong, Spark?" He turned his head, once he had her attention, she looked up to where his head turned towards. "hmm..." squinting her eyes, she looked into the distance she saw a dark shadow building on the horizon.
She shoved the badge into her jacket pocket, as she turned completely towards the incoming darkness. Spark's fur began to stand on end more than usual. she leaned comfortingly down and stroked his head "there, there bud... come on let's get back to the gym." she stood up straight and turned, kicking up some sand from the desert floor. Walking a few steps, she paused and turned back to her Lickiray. He was growling towards the storm, with an eyebrow twitch she called back to him, in a more militarian voice she commanded "Spark, we are leaving now!" The shout shook the lickiray, he tore his gaze away from the storm and he looked back at her. she smiled back at him warmly and held out her arms "come on bud." He ran back to her side, as he did she looked off towards the sky shadow.

Zappina burst into the lobby of the gym, she kicked the sand off her boots as Spark shook out his black fur. When she looked up from kicking off sand she had a very happy Flaabat land on her face. He began nuzzling her head and chewing a bit on her ponytail. She laughed a bit as she reached up to try and pull him off. He was chipping happily as she pulled him off her face and into her arms, her lobby television began an emergency broadcast.

Zappina looked up and walked over to the television, with a trailing lickiray and a flaabat in her arms. The television began the broadcast of the champion began speaking about team Chaos. She sat on one of the benchs and watched her speak. Her eyes widened as the champ spoke, "wow, I did not realize this was such a problem..." she looked down at her happy flaabat, patting his head softly "We can take'em huh?" she looked back up at the television as the champ finished her speech. Lickiray jumped up and stretched out on the bench beside her "I wonder how many trainer are going to end up answering her call? hmmm... if we don't have enough trainers volunteer we could just shut down the gyms and kick some major booty."

Jadis

604653After they left the Champion's hall, she started the walk towards Soridge Town. It was a beautiful day out, sunny with some clouds, but not too hot or overbearing. Jadis kept to herself, her partner Pokemon, Scoliviper, at her side. It had been ages since she had gone to Soridge town, more than a few years at least. It was the town of the Fairy Gym, and is said to be one of the easiest Gym's in the Aster Region, if not the Easiest. That part was something that pissed her off. She wanted the Gym's in her Region to be challenging at least. But all of the Gym's in the Aster Region were taken over by Team Chaos, and since the Fairy Gym was the closest, they'd save Elise Goodman, the Gym Leader first. "Looks like the Team Chaos grunts are using Houndoom + Mightyena fusions. So a dark and fire type Pokemon..." Jadis thought out loud, walking along the trail. "If everyone contributes to saving the Gym Leader, they'll be getting a badge in recognition of heroism..." She continued talking, as if she was talking to her Scoliviper. "But they can choose to battle their Pokemon afterwards, as a way of strengthening their Pokemon. Not a bad plan if I do say so myself." Jadis said with a smirk, before Scoliviper came and nudged his trainers head. After what seemed forever of walking, she finally entered Soridge Town. It seemed not everyone has arrived, but that was alright. Jadis was used to being early, but it didn't matter. She had to explain to everyone what the plan was going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back