• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max flew atop Latios, thinking to myself. "It just occurred to me," he said to Latios. "That bringing Edron along also makes this far more dangerous. While I'm sure he's immensely capable, that's one more way for Eclipse to gain power."

Latios Latios

Arcanus looked back at Amber as they flew. But not just a glance this time, he calmly gazed at her. But as Amber cried, he looked more determined. "Amber."

"She loves you... I know she does. And I will do everything in my power to heal her wounds. But love, you must know, is always there... It's always deep inside her, no matter how hard she tries to hide it, and no matter what has happened before."

"You are her mother, Amber. I know she loves you. I will make sure that she will tell you that, herself. Just you wait, you gentle soul."

Assailant Assailant

Max shook his head. "I mean if he were to die. As he has joined us, that is a much greater risk. I believe him to be capable, do not misunderstand, but that is an unfortunate reality of our situation."

Amber shook her head. "I do not believe she still loves me... and if she does, somewhere deep down, I fear that may never come out... but I'll trust that you'll do your best to bring her back... if anyone could do it, it's you. She truly loves you..." She breathed in and out, trying to calm down. "I must admit, when I saw you two, I was... somewhat jealous. There was once a time when she loved me as much."

Daisie Daisie Latios Latios

"Never give up hope, Amber." Arcanus hushed, smiling. "She's there. Still there. I've seen her. She's talked to me. She's smiled. She's leaned on me, and I know I can bring her back.""

He closed his eyes gently, grasping the pendulum in his hand. "Through my journeys, I have learned so many lessons. Philosophies. About life. Life.. It continues. It doesn't stop. It's kind, but relentless. It's scarring, but it also offers light. Highs, lows, fast and slow, winter and summer, push and pull. For the longest time... I sense you've been left in darkness. Both you and April, all because someone was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.... These things shouldn't happen. But they do.. In thanks for proceeding with life, and for taking this weight upon your shoulders, I will give all I can to you both. That is a promise. So do not cry, please. You've had enough tears for your life."

Assailant Assailant

"The consequence would be the same if me or Emlas died to him. And judging by what I saw from his Battle with Amber, he's a better fighter than both me and Emlas combined. If anything he has a better chance of surviving than me."
Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. "I am aware, and I see he is very capable. I am only saying that it is one more target. We must exercise caution, perhaps more than ever."

Amber was silent for a few moments. "I've noticed that toil and joy seem to go hand in hand. As I said before, Tyler was conceived in an... all too awful way. The effects of that horrible day still haunt me... us..." She wrapped her arms protectively around her body. She paused for a moment, seemingly reflecting on that before mentally snapping out of it. "However... Tyler is the joy of my life, even still. I regret that day... but I do not regret him. As for you bringing her back... if April can trust you, I definitely can."

"Well leaving him there wasn't an option. He would have been too stubborn to accept no. Our family has been apart for 25 years. There's no way we're splitting up after we just meet."
Assailant Assailant

"Then it is settled.. I assume?" Arcanus asked, looking back over out in front of them. "I am also assuming that Nathan may want to talk about this, as well.... In a non-serious way. More of an... Embarrassing way, I feel."

Assailant Assailant

"Undoubtedly. Of course I do not blame you for bringing him along. It is simply a thought." Max thought for a moment. "We must tread lightly... I do not feel at ease."

Amber giggled, wiping some tears away. "Almost certainly. The moment we land, if not sooner. Given that she is riding April, you may not be safe even up here."

"Is there anything else you wish to ask." Said Latios. In truth, he wanted to keep the conversation going. It was a long way to where they were going and possibly boreing without someone to talk to.
Assailant Assailant

"The horror... Of Nathan. Speaks for itself." Arcanus joked, relaxing a little bit. "Living with her must certainly be interesting."

Assailant Assailant

Genesis watched as they passed by flocks of Flying type pokemon, flying to their destination. "It feels good to fly again. Especially with being on the ground for so long...." he thought as he felt free as the wind blew on his armor. I feels strange with every flight, but it is an enjoyment he will never get used to.

Amber smiled. "She is a very kind mistress, but yes, interesting is an apt word. "She will oftentimes do or say very strange things. She loves her pranks and jokes, though they are never done maliciously." She had a somewhat far off look with a smile. It was clear she loved Nathan very much. "She really is a wonderful mistress."

Max considered for a moment. "What are your thoughts on our current state? It is almost unbelievable. We are gravely outnumbered. We cannot hide nor defend... yet we remain so largely untouched. There was the tragic loss of Umbra, and the fright with April. However, all things considered, we have done remarkably well."

Darin rested next to Amber, having tried to cheer her up. Orion, however, was completely oblivious to Amber's toil, and had grown bored. After a few minutes, he simply got too bored. "How ya doing?" He asked Genesis.

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"You keep calling her 'Mistress'... Out of curiosity... Is there a particular reason for that?" Arcanus asked, a bit of curiosity. "Or simply because she is your trainer?"

Assailant Assailant

Amber smiled. "She is a very kind mistress, but yes, interesting is an apt word. "She will oftentimes do or say very strange things. She loves her pranks and jokes, though they are never done maliciously." She had a somewhat far off look with a smile. It was clear she loved Nathan very much. "She really is a wonderful mistress."

Max considered for a moment. "What are your thoughts on our current state? It is almost unbelievable. We are gravely outnumbered. We cannot hide nor defend... yet we remain so largely untouched. There was the tragic loss of Umbra, and the fright with April. However, all things considered, we have done remarkably well."

Darin rested next to Amber, having tried to cheer her up. Orion, however, was completely oblivious to Amber's toil, and had grown bored. After a few minutes, he simply got too bored. "How ya doing?" He asked Genesis.

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"I am fine. I did not catch your name, mine is Genesis." he said to Orion, curious about him. He did not remember meeting Darin and Orion at all before now.

Amber nodded. "She is my trainer, so I refer to her with the respect such a position entails." She chuckled. "I think she might prefer that I call her by her name, but it feels wrong to do so."

p/divide] Orion smiled. "I'm Orion. You look funny!" [USER=29235]@Daisie[/USER] [USER=6063]@Emperor Of Embers[/USER]

"Dispite our unlikelihood of success, if we fail, the world ends. How can I stand by and let that happen. Sure, running away would be the best way to survive, but that's temporarily. Once Eclipce wins he'll destroy everything, or maybe something worse."
Assailant Assailant

"Wrong?" Arcanus asked, a little confused. "How so? Seems quite the opposite. An emotional bond is supposed to be shared between trainer and Pokemon. It shouldn't be treated as a hierarchy, in my own opinion."

Assailant Assailant

Amber nodded. "She is my trainer, so I refer to her with the respect such a position entails." She chuckled. "I think she might prefer that I call her by her name, but it feels wrong to do so."

p/divide] Orion smiled. "I'm Orion. You look funny!" [USER=29235]@Daisie[/USER] [USER=6063]@Emperor Of Embers[/USER]
"I am a genesect. We change to this form when we want fly. However.... I am uncertain if there are anymore of my kind or not...." he said with a chuckle. "You are energetic for a little fellow." he added.

Max nodded. "Of course, I am not advocating for doing nothing. I simply meant your thoughts regarding our status so far. How you feel about where we stand."

Amber thought for a moment. "Of course mistress and I share an emotional bond. Even still, she is my trainer. I am her loyal friend and servant. It is only natural I should call her that, right?"

Orion laughed. "I've been told that a lot... is your body made out of metal?"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios Daisie Daisie

"Hmm... You do have a point. But have you thought about how Nathan feels about that matter? You're her Pokemon. She wishes to be your friend, not your.. Supreme ruler. I would feel bad if somebody thought they were my servant."

Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. "Of course, I am not advocating for doing nothing. I simply meant your thoughts regarding our status so far. How you feel about where we stand."

Amber thought for a moment. "Of course mistress and I share an emotional bond. Even still, she is my trainer. I am her loyal friend and servant. It is only natural I should call her that, right?"

Orion laughed. "I've been told that a lot... is your body made out of metal?"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios Daisie Daisie
"Yes. I am a steel type and a bug type." Genesis replied.

"Well... It's been difficult, that's for sure. The recent battles have been no walk in the woods." He said. "To be fair, I'm mainly doing this for Emlas. The humans stripped me of my life long ago, and even though I've reclaimed it I'm willing to sacrifice it to make sure she's safe. She's still innocent and young, she deserves to live on."
Assailant Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back