• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Edron didn't know that the clone he thought he destroyed was the real one. He was once caught off guard when the Zen Headbut collided to reveal that the one he thought was the real one was actually fake. He turned around only to be hit with the Psychic attack full force. Edron yelled out in pain from the attack. He quickly tried to recover to waste no time in letting her attack again. He let loose shadow ball after shadow ball, keeping the onslaught going to not give her a chance to retaliate.
Assailant Assailant

"You know what to do!" Amber nodded and teleported out of the way of the Shadow Balls. She landed right behind Edron. Quickly she moved into using Return, attacking him with great vigor.
Latios Latios

Amber took the hit and fell. She laid still for a few moments before trying to get up. Her arms buckled underneath her and she collapsed back onto the ground. After a few moments, she tried once more and failed in kind. Nathan grit her teeth and ran up to Amber.

"Alright, that's enough." Amber shook her head.

"I can't... lose..." Nathan smiled and helped her up, supporting her.

"Don't push yourself." Amber sighed.

"I am sorry, mistress."

"You did your best, and it was excellent." Nathan looked over to Edron and sighed. "You win."

Latios Latios

The end speech was all he needed to hear to decide and answers. "No... You win. Your not as heartless as I make out humans to be. Do what you wish." He said.
Assailant Assailant

Emlas who had been watching intently the whole time had finally stopped gawking. "Whooooaaaaa. Edron, I've never seen some of those moves. You've got to teach us. Please, please, please..." She said repeating the last part over and over.

The older dragon put a claw to her lips to stop her ranting.
"Maybe later. Right now we've waster enough time."
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Last edited:
Emlas who had been watching intently the whole time had finally stopped gawking. "Whooooaaaaa. Edron, I've never seen some of those moves. You've got to teach us. Please, please, please..." She said repeating the last part over and over.

The older dragon put a claw to her lips to stop her ranting.
"Maybe later. Right now we've waster enough time."
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"Alright, but I have a place I want to visit. One last time." Genesis said as he stepped forward. He had wanted to visit Petalburg Woods for a long time, and pay his respects to his deceased trainer. "I have someone I gotta pay respects to." he added.

"Genesis. We've explained this. That location is in the other side of the region. We'll make it there as we go." Said Latios
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"I know. It's just that I am getting a little antsy, that's all. With everything else going on, I can't remember when I slept, not even for a nap. With what I have witnessed recently, with the shadows coming into reality for me..... I am afraid. I am afraid of losing the only friends I have, because I had none before meeting you....." he said to Latios, he did not feel comfortable admitting fear, but it was eating at him for some time.

Max nodded. "I assure you, Genesis, you will get there." Amber weakly nodded her agreement. The two had promised they would get him there, and damn it they were going to get him there.

April stood with Arcanus, having arrived to see the latter portion of the fight. She felt a certain satisfaction at seeing Amber get beaten up, though a small part of her felt a mixture of sadness at seeing her lose and pride at seeing her try. She ignored that part remarkably well. "We going soon?" She asked. "My wings are aching to be stretched." Amber noticed the two and smiled over at them, and even Nathan couldn't keep a slight grin off her face.

Daisie Daisie Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"I don't think it's possible to lose us." He said reassuringly. "Because we won't go down without a fight."
Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Daisie Daisie
Max nodded. "I assure you, Genesis, you will get there." Amber weakly nodded her agreement. The two had promised they would get him there, and damn it they were going to get him there.

April stood with Arcanus, having arrived to see the latter portion of the fight. She felt a certain satisfaction at seeing Amber get beaten up, though a small part of her felt a mixture of sadness at seeing her lose and pride at seeing her try. She ignored that part remarkably well. "We going soon?" She asked. "My wings are aching to be stretched." Amber noticed the two and smiled over at them, and even Nathan couldn't keep a slight grin off her face.

Daisie Daisie Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"You would be surprised on how fast things can change at the blink of an eye. Even if you fight, there is always that chance." He said as he heard Max talking. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate you. And everyone else." He said after turning to Max, then looking at amber. The cloak of sadness disappearing with every passing second. All he has to do is be patient now, and go with the flow.

Arcanus' ear flicked as he looked over at Nathan. He squinted his eyes for a few moments before growing pale, only slightly. He looked forward, forcibly breaking the eye contact with Nathan, recognizing that Nathan could've seen them last night. He attempted to shake off his suspicion, but couldn't manage to get the thought out of his head. Welp. Now even if Nathan didn't know about them, she sure does know now, now that he's acted suspicious enough... He beat himself up a little bit for even making eye contact, it may've been a dead giveaway. All of this was so different than he expected, and for once, he didn't really know what he was doing. Or even why he was embarrassed.

Assailant Assailant

"Hey, Nathan." Said Latios. "I hope Edron didn't chase you to much trouble. It's just that he, like me, doesn't trust humans because of what happened here. And to see a human here just fuled his rage. I... Sorta peeked into his mind to see why he was doing this and frankly... He was furious. However he's doing great at not showing it."
Assailant Assailant

Nathan chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, that was... why I didn't want to stay here myself. I felt the same way... 'course, I didn't think anything would actually come from it, but y'know." She glanced back at Arcanus and saw him looking away awkwardly. She grinned. So, he'd figured out that she saw the two of them, her and Amber both had. He found his flustered nature to be adorable, quite frankly. A part of her realized that April had never had "the talk," though she was rather determined to never give it to her. Besides, it wasn't like they were going to be having sex any time soon... she hoped. Regardless, she was happy that April had finally found happiness, even if it was only in one person.

Amber was having similar thoughts to Nathan, though a part of her was worried. She still viewed April as her daughter, even if she knew April no longer felt the same way, so she was naturally protective of her... even still, she knew that Arcanus was a wonderful Pokemon from her own experience with him so far, and if anyone should have her daughter's wing, she was happy it was him. She did want to talk to him in private at some point though, just to cover some... ground rules.

Max knew the two of them were together overnight as well. He didn't see it, but the emotions he detected off of the two of them made it somewhat clear what had occurred, and he didn't need to see it with his eyes or his mind to guess. He was happy for the two of them, though he couldn't help but worry. They were together now, so if one of them were to die... No. He shook that thought out of his head. He wouldn't LET anyone else die, he'd made that promise to himself and to others long ago. After Umbra... the next person to die would be him. He wouldn't let anyone else die before he himself faded. The threat of impending death did push him onward though.

"W-what are you looking at?!" April said to Amber, who lowered her head. Nathan was focused now on her conversation with Latios, even if her mind wandered.

"April brings up a good point, and one Edron mentioned earlier," Max spoke up. "We should make haste... we've stayed here longer than we likely should."

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Arcanus looked even more flustered now, as he momentarily made eye contact towards Amber. His heart beat faster. Nothing like this had ever happened before, his mind was racing. What if it didn't work out? What if Amber wasn't okay with the thought of them being together? What if Max wasn't okay with this? What if April died? What if he died, himself? April would go back on everything he'd work on. He zoned out for a few moments, just thinking of the worst things that could happen, in a panic attack. And that just scared him even more. He didn't know a thing of what he was doing, and he was turning into some of the anxious people he worked so hard to help. He was sure not to show it, but he tried to calm himself down as he realized that the psychics could probably tell, anyway.

Nonetheless, he was internally freaking out.

Assailant Assailant

Max nodded. "I am ready to depart." Nathan nodded as well.

"If April's ready to go, then so am I." She clenched her fists, ready to go once again. April stretched her wings.

"I'm tired of waiting on all of you, I need to get flying."

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios

"What are we waiting for?! Let's hit the skies!" Genesis said as he changed to his Flight form, making him look like a flat disc that floats. "Anyone need a ride? Or does everyone have a flight partner?" he asked, looking for any response. He wanted to fly, and feel the freedom of the air flow around his armor.

Arcanus nodded, and walked away from April, over to Draka. "Thank you again for carrying my weight. I cannot imagine it is easy, all of this flying.", he thanked as he got into position.

Latios Latios

"To be fair I hardly ever flew up until now. I would always walk everywhere I went. I like to take things a little slow if you know what I mean." She said. "And you don't have to thank me. I'm plenty fine with this."
Daisie Daisie

"Then let's get going. Max, I believe your with me this time." Said Latios
Assailant Assailant

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Still, I thank you." Arcanus replied, closing his eyes and tilting his head down. "We would not be here without you, and you have sacrificed all of your time to this group. I realize that is not an easy thing to do."

Latios Latios

Arcanus smiled slightly. "I will not ask you how that promise came to be... But I can still thank you.", he replied simply.

Latios Latios

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back