• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PNG OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Does the persona itself have to be cannon or can we just make it up?

Does the persona itself have to be cannon or can we just make it up?
No, they're preferably not canon. You can and should make one up. However, Kanji's Persona from 4 was named after an already existing Demon/Persona, so there could be a Persona in here that has the same name/origin as a 'canon' Persona, but different appearance.

Eh I wanna bring Aster back to life but idk. I feel it’s been so long I’d needa get back into his feel for like three months.

I just changed it to strength (I think hunger/lust was just what was used in crowley's version for strength)
All good. Just one more minor thing. Try to limit your weapon choice to just one type. As a reminder, types can be abused to some extent- 'handguns' can mean anything between a flintlock to a revolver to a Glock, and Amaryllis will stock the shop accordingly.

simj26 simj26 so is there stats in this one as well? Or just rp stuffs?

I have an idea for skills but most of them are rooted in the stats from last time...

9C9BA8D44282D6E89A0D696859E2CC455E3C23E3

Uhhh give me an example?
Well one of mine was gonna be a skill that buffed the others at the expense of near all his hp,

Another was going to be an attack at the cost of tanking his own stats

Well one of mine was gonna be a skill that buffed the others at the expense of near all his hp,

Another was going to be an attack at the cost of tanking his own stats
You could reword it in such a way that it works less on stats, such as the first one being a strengthening aura that rendered him weak, or generally susceptible to being KO'd with a feather, and the other just making him feel lethargic and exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back