• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Non Grata FAQs and Misc.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Rules
  1. All RPN rules apply, par the course.
  2. Infringing any rules will earn you a slap on the wrist, or two. Upon the third slap of the wrist, however, I will review said infringements and decide if the guillotine is the next step.
  3. Should a player refuse to respond to summons, either through the OOC or within a allotted time after someone tags them IC, their character will be destroyed. Sinners deserve a much more painful death, but perhaps they deserve oblivion just as much.
  4. My word is final, but my mind is not above being changed by logical debate. If I refute something, either find me on Discord (the preferred channel) or ring me up for a conversation, and talk things out with me. I’m brusque, but I am always open for and appreciative of discussion.

FAQ
Do the Personae have a common theme?
Yes. All Personae of the sinners are, fittingly, ‘sinners’ of both fiction and non-fiction: tyrants, murderers, those who have fallen from God’s grace of any religion or myths, villains vilified by time so on and such. A few ideas for Personae that can be adopted are Nobunaga Oda, Vlad Tepes, and Elizabeth Bathory. Players may or may not use titles instead of names, such as the Demon King for Nobunaga, as another example.

Are the Personae sentient?
No. They are the soul made manifest. Does one’s hand or leg have a mind of its own? Similarly, the soul does not have such freedom. The Personae are simply extensions of the owner’s soul and body.

Does the RP coincide with any Persona games?
Perhaps. The strange outbreak, the mysterious killings attributed to a lone police officer, and the emergence of a group of gentleman thieves have happened, but they will not affect anything in this RP.

Is there a Wild Card in this RP?
No. There will be no discussion on this matter. The Fool, however, still exists as a applicable Arcana. They will receive just as much focus as other Arcana, with no special treatment. Sinners deserve much less.

How would the Personae appear in this RP?
Humanoid, creature-like, it doesn't matter, so long as it is clear it isn’t human.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back