• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pm roleplay

Annanas

hello, i'm looking for someone to roleplay with me per pm. I am open for all genres, and if you have a trailblazing idea you want to discuss with someone - here i am. I do watch a lot of series such as teen wolf, american horror story and pretty little liars, and read many stuff, also fantasy, so we could also build up a roleplay that deals with things like that. A divergent roleplay would be cool or something that has a similar plot to pll. And I would also be really interested in a horror / thriller roleplay as i never did something like this and I'm reading Stephen King right now and yeah, haha.

Hey! I'd love to do a Divergent role play :) I also like PLL and watched a series that waas based on Stephen King's book so I think we can build up a nice rp! Message me if you're interested ( :) )

I have a rp idea that is thriller and horror if you are interested

hello I'm new to this site but I was just wondering if there were any other fandoms you knew besides the few you listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back