• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plotting Everything Premium (Temporary version Until Coding is Fixed)

It took me one to write it...

:o  Well damn, right now im on the part of "Dear Diary, today i met a wild bear!". But it usually takes me a long

while to read it because i like to fully understand it and memorize it. Especially the rules, expectations, and limits part

Last edited by a moderator:
:o  Well damn, right now im on the part of "Dear Diary, today i met a wild bear!". But it usually takes me a long

while to read it because i like to fully understand it and memorize it. Especially the rules, expectations, and limits part

Take your time then. It's best the better you understand it all. It all.

I'll just repeat fhat. That.

Welp, i would have loved to rp with you, but unfortunately i cannot, @Idea. I highly respect your rule about writing

2-3 paragraphs but i cannot do that part. Not just because im to lazy to, but because i constantly have writer's block. That

and im not really that much of an experienced writer. My limit is about 1 paragraph, so...

Welp, i would have loved to rp with you, but unfortunately i cannot, @Idea. I highly respect your rule about writing

2-3 paragraphs but i cannot do that part. Not just because im to lazy to, but because i constantly have writer's block. That

and im not really that much of an experienced writer. My limit is about 1 paragraph, so...

I don't have such a rule. That's just my average. My own personal average.

Heyoooo! I'm darkvampirekisses, AKA Vampy :P   My fave book... Man, you just HAD to ask xD I read and love SOOO MANY BOOKS lol. It's kinda hard to pick just one, you know? There's the Carpathian novels, the Dragonriders of Pern books, the Valdemar stories, books by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Diana Love, Lindsey Sands.... How can I pick just one out of all of them when I love so many of them?  I rarely keep one profile pic for long, but I always pick a female and try to always pick a good-looking one xD  I'm pretty visually sensitive too LOL. There are many of your plot ideas that have caught my attention, and I'm fine with most pairings. I'm also pretty flexible in rps, so let me know your limits and I'll be careful not to cross them. I can roll with most (not quite all) situations xD  *feels so old right now at my advanced age of 23* I quite enjoy your puns, and MONOBEAR!! I so want a Monobear teddy bear xD I don't care if stuffed animals are for kids, I love them anyways. Being an adult doesn't mean I have to grow up *pouts* LOL. I will TRY to keep up with the 2 paragraph rule, but I'm not always that good at writing. I can play multiple characters, prefer playing females though I can and have (sort-of) managed to play male characters. My veiw on the whole demon-angel thing is, it's of no matter to me. I tend to have them be more like humans with powers and wings/horns/whatever than anything else, to be honest xD  And I find auto-emojis to be annoying as all get-out xD  I know I'm probably missing one of the 4 things you requested, but it's after 4 in the morning right now and I'm running on sleep deprivation xD  Plus I couldn't find the fourth one xD   I'm a little bit on the out-there side, really enjoy putting my characters through hell just for the fun of getting them back out again, and am looking forward to roleplaying with you, if you want to! 

*attempts to bark and ends up meowing instead* 

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyoooo! I'm darkvampirekisses, AKA Vampy :P   My fave book... Man, you just HAD to ask xD I read and love SOOO MANY BOOKS lol. It's kinda hard to pick just one, you know? There's the Carpathian novels, the Dragonriders of Pern books, the Valdemar stories, books by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Diana Love, Lindsey Sands.... How can I pick just one out of all of them when I love so many of them?  I rarely keep one profile pic for long, but I always pick a female and try to always pick a good-looking one xD  I'm pretty visually sensitive too LOL. There are many of your plot ideas that have caught my attention, and I'm fine with most pairings. I'm also pretty flexible in rps, so let me know your limits and I'll be careful not to cross them. I can roll with most (not quite all) situations xD  *feels so old right now at my advanced age of 23* I quite enjoy your puns, and MONOBEAR!! I so want a Monobear teddy bear xD I don't care if stuffed animals are for kids, I love them anyways. Being an adult doesn't mean I have to grow up *pouts* LOL. I will TRY to keep up with the 2 paragraph rule, but I'm not always that good at writing. I can play multiple characters, prefer playing females though I can and have (sort-of) managed to play male characters. My veiw on the whole demon-angel thing is, it's of no matter to me. I tend to have them be more like humans with powers and wings/horns/whatever than anything else, to be honest xD  And I find auto-emojis to be annoying as all get-out xD  I know I'm probably missing one of the 4 things you requested, but it's after 4 in the morning right now and I'm running on sleep deprivation xD  Plus I couldn't find the fourth one xD   I'm a little bit on the out-there side, really enjoy putting my characters through hell just for the fun of getting them back out again, and am looking forward to roleplaying with you, if you want to! 

*attempts to bark and ends up meowing instead* 

No, I think you got all of them. Congrats :)  ! Wow, someone actually liked my puns, thank you! 

Anyway, do PM me with your interests and the answers to the 22 questions in the beggining so we can begin, ok? ;)  

1.) Warriors the Darkest Hour

2.) ...Why you ask a neko to bark?

3.) Damn you and your neko bait.

4.) There was so much to read!!

Ahem, Well, I don't exactly know which plot I want but I'd prefer a light theme.

1.) Warriors the Darkest Hour

2.) ...Why you ask a neko to bark?

3.) Damn you and your neko bait.

4.) There was so much to read!!

Ahem, Well, I don't exactly know which plot I want but I'd prefer a light theme.

Well, send me a PM containing the answers to the 22 questions at the beggining so we can help you choose a plot! ;)

Phew! I made it, haha. Anyway, bark. That's my way of saying 'hi' and proving I read your stuff. ^_^  Plus, cool Soul Eater gif; Stein is my OCs dad, but she's an old OC with barely any real development. My favorite book is always the one I'm currently reading (I can't pick a favorite but I always call the books I read at the time my 'favorite'.) which happens to be Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. 

With requirements out of the way, here are a few plots I'm interested in!

Plot Name: The more pampered they go...

Plot Name: Welcome to the nightmare in my head

[SIZE=10.5pt]Plot Name: Cleanse the Heretics![/SIZE]

Plot Name: A shot through the heart

Plot Name: Not what you´d expect

They may be plots I'm interested in, but I'm usually fairly adaptable to anything. I'll try my best to keep my posts at 2+ paragraphs. I'll answer the questions in DM. (:

PS: 
sick-reference.gif

Phew! I made it, haha. Anyway, bark. That's my way of saying 'hi' and proving I read your stuff. ^_^  Plus, cool Soul Eater gif; Stein is my OCs dad, but she's an old OC with barely any real development. My favorite book is always the one I'm currently reading (I can't pick a favorite but I always call the books I read at the time my 'favorite'.) which happens to be Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. 

With requirements out of the way, here are a few plots I'm interested in!

They may be plots I'm interested in, but I'm usually fairly adaptable to anything. I'll try my best to keep my posts at 2+ paragraphs. I'll answer the questions in DM. (:

PS: 
sick-reference.gif

Alright! Thanks for the interest! I'll be waiting for your PM with excitement XD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back