• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots

Turtle Queen1010

Turtles are amazing!
Here are some 1x1 roleplay plots i came up with. i didn't know what thread these belong to so sue me if they don't go here.
[C]ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 1:

[Keekee Thomson is a neko, however. She wasn't always a neko she has been exprimented on her entire life, all by her dad. If she misbehaved or even tried to escape he'd abuse her. Physically and mentally. Shes attempted to run away many times. She's tried but have failed many times. Until one day she escapes. Your taking a walk through the woods when you hear a meow and a man screaming. "GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID CAT!" The man was wearing a white lab coat over a shirt plus jeans, gloves and sneakers. Keekee, was in her cat form she hid in a small log cowering in fear. The man cornered her. "i got you now!" he yelled while holding a syringe in his hand. You came over and asked. "whats happening..?" the man quickly hid syringe. "just trying to get my cat." he put an innocent look on his face and smiled. "would you help me young man?" You looked at keekee suspiciously. "are you sure that cat wants to be with you? She looks awfully scared...." The mans smile changed..... Before you can say anything else he stabbed you in the back of your neck with a syringe. Everything went black after that. You wake up strapped to a table along with a girl screaming and crying. Begging the man to leave her alone and let her be free.

[BC] Rules: please be semi lit to lit
[BC] i am muse a, no switching
[BC] ill start
[BC] no * * or - -
[BC] yes this is romance but dont rush into it
[BC] my oc will be listed below
[BC] pm me if interested
[BC] have good grammar
[BC] dont just like pm me
[BC] have fun😁
[BC]at times i may ask you to switch to her dad
ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 2:
[C]the2secrets
[IMG=J8G]
You come from an abusive family, you live with your two abusive parents and your little sister melody. You do what you can to make sure melody is safe. However, you are the most popular boy in your school. Everyone adores you. [April Summers|http://aminoapps.com/p/3tf1g] is a fairy. But you dont know shes a fairy, none knows that shes a fairy. Everyone picks on her and calls her names. To fit in, you also pick on her. But when your both assigned to do a project together, you start to get to know her. Eventually she tells you her secret that shes a fairy. You end up telling her that your being abused. When she tries to help you, what do you do? Do you accept the help?

[C]rules:

[BC]im apirl. Theres no exceptions.
[BC]be mean in the beginning, as we go on you get nicer.
[BC]i only do bxg (nothing against lgbt)
[BC]pm if interested

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 3:
[C]the farm girl Cinderella story
[IMG=Q2M]
Muse A is a country farm girl. She always wears plad shirts, jeans and cow girl boots along with a horse necklace and a cow girl hat. A lot of people call her weird because she goes to school and she doesn't wear the clothes other people wear. They wear preppy and nice clothes, compared to muse A. Muse A always talks to her horse and always rides her horse to school instead of taking the bus. Muse B is a rich boy. His 16th birthday is coming up so Muse B's dad throws him a big party and invites everyone in town. When muse A shows up in a plaid shirt and jean pants everyone stops and stares at her. When Muse B looks at Muse A he thought she was beautiful and unique. He went up and pushed past the crowd of people and goes to talk to her.

[BC] Rules: please be semi lit to lit
[BC] i am muse a, no switching
[BC] ill start
[BC] we start off when muse a comes in
[BC] no * * or - -
[BC] yes this is romance but dont rush into it
[BC] my oc will be listed below
[BC] pm me if interested
[BC] have good grammar
[BC] dont just like pm me
[BC] have fun😁

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 4: ᵛᴬᴹᴾᴵᴿᴱ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ💖

Since Amber’s dad shot her Mother In front of her, nothing has been the same. Her dad was more abusive and more drunk. He hunted vampires more as well... Driving him mad. Since Amber(muse a) was in preschool shes been picked on because of her shy personality plus of her ice powers, there was always someone to protect her from those kids... That (muse b) person was you. Since you both were little kids you began watching her, making sure she’s safe... Amber never knew this but as years went on you developed a crush on her... Some may believe in vampires, many dont, some hunt and even kill vampires. Amber is one of those non believers she always thought her father was crazy, that was until she was walking through the woods at night, a vampire (muse c) jumped down in front of her. “hmm.. Fresh prey.” He said. Amber backed up. Prey..?” she asked the vampire grinned, showing his fangs. “Just... stay still..” he said to her. Amber screamed, as she was pinned to a tree... The vampire sunk his teeth into her neck, drinking her blood. The more she struggled... The weaker she felt. After that... everything went black. The last thing she heard was fighting and a males voice..
[IMG=E2O]
Rules:

1. Your the vampires (muse b and c)

2. If you have an oc bring it :3

3. This is Romance

4. Please be semi lit

5. We start from when amber is walking through the woods

7. Ill start off first.

9. Pm if your interested...

you start as muse c.

10. Have fun :3

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 5:

[C]the new girl

Your in a highly respected gang. You basically run the school everyone is scared of you, including the teachers a new girl named misty walks into the school, she wore a pastel purple baseball cap a purple short sleeves shirt, blue floral pattern shorts and to top it off she wore sandel wedges. You take one good look at her and start picking on her, she sticks up for herself here and there but mainly Doesn’t care. What happens when you start developing feelings for her? Does the bad boy become good and leave the gang or does he continue to pick on the girl because hes afraid of being made fun of?

[BC]Rules:

[BC]If your confused about the plot let me know :3
[BC]im the girl no acceptions
[BC]have fun!
[BC]any questions? Ask me!
[BC]3+ lines (NO ONE LINERS)
[BC]either i can start or you can i don’t mind
[BC]if I don’t answer im asleep
[BC]pm me :3

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 6
[C]The greedy rich.

After my parents death, i decided to become a little theif. I stole clothes, food anything i needed. I figured i didn’t need my parents around anyway so i became the town’s theif. I would usually go to the super market and steal food for myself. It was late at night, i was hungry so i decided to do what i did best... Steal. It was 3:00 in the afternoon, i wore a purple hoodie since it was raining outside i went into the super market with my hood up and started to put some food in my bag like i usually do. “excuse me ms, are you going to pay for that?” Someone asked me. When i turned around it was the store owner. I froze. “uh...” He came over to me and looked at me. “Are you the one stealing my food?” He asked again. “Um, well...” i didn’t know what to say, it was my first time being caught. A young man (you) came over to the store owner. “Excuse my sister sir, shes always getting into mischief.” The owner looked at the boy suspiciously. “You know this girl?” He nodded.”Yes! Of course! She’s my sister.” I stood there looking at the boy confused. The boy took the food from me as the man walked away. “Put the food in the cart.” he said to me. “Excuse me?” I asked. “Put the food in the cart, I’m paying no need to steal.” He said kindly with a smile. I hesitantly put the food in the cart and looked at him. “Your the one stealing the food aren’t you?” I just nodded. “No need to be shy. Whats your name?” He asked me. “Stormy.” I said in a soft tone. He smiled. “Thats a nice name you got. Why do you steal?” I just shrugged, not answering him. “Do you not have have a home?” I nodded. “My parents, died when i was twelve.” He looked at me. “Oh wow! Im so sorry.” he said coming up to the counter to pay for my food. Once he payed for the food he handed it to me when we were outside. “Why don’t you come to my house for the night? It’s raining out.” i shook my head. “no, thats okay.” He looked at me. “Please, i insist.” I sighed. “Okay fine.” When he took me to his house i was expecting a normal house. Instead, I saw a mansion. I stood there, shocked. “Well, don’t be shy come in.” He said, opening the door for me. I walked in with him behind me. I wore a purple hoodie, ripped jeans and black and white converses. “Um, honey. Who is this?” His parents asked. “Mom, dad. This is stormy, she’s the one stealing the food from the supermarket I told her she can stay here because of the weather.” They looked at how i was dressed and shook their heads. “Sweet heart, she’s a peasant. A thief! You know how we feel about that!” They explained to their son. “Yeah but-“ the boy started. The dad shook his head. “Im sorry, she’s not aloud in this house.” Anger filled with my body. I didn’t say anything and just grabbed my bags from the boy and ran out the house. I was to scared to say anything. I didn’t want to do what i did to my parents. Once i was outside I transformed into my wolf form and ran off. His parents looked at me, seeing my transformation. “She is not aloud in this house ever!” The mom yelled. “But mom!” “No buts son, shes a freak to this world and thats final!”
[BC]Rules:
[BC]If your confused about the plot let me know :3
[BC]your the boy if you have a hard time being the boy let me know
[BC]we start off where the owner is asking her about the food
[BC]have fun!
[BC]any questions? Ask me!

plot 7: (this is not my plot id put credit but i forgot her user)

Muse A is walking down a street at night, they’ve just finished work at the bar. Everything’s normal ‘till Muse B attacks Muse A. Muse A trys to escape but Muse B keeps following Muse A. Eventually Muse B has Muse A corned.
The rest is up to us

rules:

1. i can be muse b or a. i prefer muse a because im always the bad boy.

3. no ** i use “” to talk and ‘’ for thoughts nothing for actions.

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 8
[C]yandre horror.
[C]credit to this plot: [Gloomy cookie|http://aminoapps.com/p/v2cfl5l]
Muse A (me) who is born a girl wakes up everyday goes to school comes back home eats then sleeps then repeats,just like any other normal student in school,This girl is actually unique and mostly popular with all the boys and some of the girls in school,but she doesnt have any friends surprisingly,she would always read her book in class before the lesson starts,what she doesnt know that muse B watches her every move making sure no one gets close to her makiung sure she doesnt get a boyfriend,Muse B secretly kills victims who possibly have crushes on her,He waits for her in the morning outside her house then he follows her to school and follows her back home,Muse A had never noticed this she never knew about the mysterious deaths that happen in her school,She heard rumors bht never listened to them,She would always get bullied everyday about herself really muse b hated this,Muse B has known muse A for a long time,But muse A has never known him.She has never met him before.One day...Muse A saw a patch of blood thinking it was only paint,She walked up the stairs seeing a trail of blood...She followed it walking into a room...Seeing a pile of dead bodies...She just stared in fear thinking this is some kind of joke...She just stood there..Until everything went black.What happened?Did Muse B knock her out or did she faint out of fear and Shock?

[BC] if you do not like torture, blood, gore etc then this may not be for you. Although if you talk to me we can work something out.
ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 9:

[C]The necromancer
Cassie(which is muse A) is a trouble maker in school. she always got into fights. But when she woke up in a unfamiliar dark room. She looked around, confused. “W-where am i..?” She asked quietly. There was no response, but a figure was seen from a distance. A dark, black figure. “Whos there?” She asked. “Ask your brother...” They said as Cassie up in her bed.

Muse B is Cassie’s brother, Jake. Jake killed someone, but Cassie doesn’t know. Yet. “Wake up! Damnit Cassie wake the hell up!” she herd as her older brother Jake shook her. “What?! I’m up!” she exclaimed, sitting up. “bout time.” said rolling his eyes. “I had this weird dream.” she said, swinging her feet off the bed and rubbing her eyes. “Oh?” Jake said as if it was a question and walked out.

Cassie followed. “Yeah. I woke up in this black room. I didn’t get a response when i asked whos there. But then i saw a black figure. When i asked who’s there. They said ask you.” she explained as jake stopped in his tracks. “Jake, did you do something?” Cassie asked.

“I’m calling the doctor.” he said. “I am not delusional dammit Jake!” she yelled. “Yes you are. Confusing your dreams from reality.” he muttered, calling 911. Cassie growled and snatched the phone. Jake turned around and punched Cassie who grabbed his fist and pushed him to the ground. “Wrong move.” he said as he shot her.

Aloud knock was herd from the door as everything went Black.

Muse C, is one of Jakes victims that was killed. He’s a necromancer. A necromancer is a person who practices necromancy; a wizard. He has a crush on Cassie But that’s not why he brought her to the underworld, he wanted vegence on his on death. So he took his little sister.

When Cassie woke up, she saw the same figure. “Who’s there?!” she yelled. The figure appeared infront of her. “One of your brothers victims.” He said. “What?” he chuckled. “You’re brother killed me sweetheart.” Cassie shuddered at the word. “Don’t call me that. I am not sweet.” She said. “Whatever sweetheart.” He said with a smirk as she balled her fists. “Go ahead. Punch me.” Cassie ran over and punched him. But it went through. “What the-“ She started as she was pushed back from a unknown source. Knocking the wind out of her. She slid across the floor, Muse c’s eyes lit up in enjoyment.

It’s up to Muse C to convince Cassie that her brother killed her. By that he tortures her until he finally showed her the memory of Jake killing him. It pained him to hurt her but he needed to make her believe him. After a few more injuries, Cassie finally believes him. Muse C heals her wounds as Cassie woke up in a hospital bed...

[C] rules:
1. [C] I am Cassie/Muse
2. [C]I can play as jake if you wish. But if I don’t say anything about Jake in my response then I expect you to play as him.
3. [C]Please be semi literature to literature. And that means using quotes to talk and nothings for actions. At least write a paragraph.
4. [BC]DO NOT CLAIM YOUR SEMI LITERATURE TO LITERATURE AND YOUR NOT BECAUSE I WILL LEAVE THE CHAT!
5. [C]I do get busy so if I don’t respond try not to spam me. I’ll try not to do the same because i get anxious sometimes.
6. [C]If you don’t have a character thats okay.
7. [C]Unfortunately i dont have any study hall this semester, maybe next semester because the reason I don’t have any is because i failed my regents test. So if I don’t answer right away thats why.
8. [C]Not that you know what ctech is but i have ctech which is basically another school for my career. But i have it from monday to friday and i go there for a there from a half day at school and then i go on the bus to there. I have poor signal there so sometimes I respond around 3, 4 o’clock.
9. [C]Cassie was already raped by her father, so please do not do any sexual contact with her!
10. Also please keep it clean!

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 10

[C]The hunters daughter

Rumors has it, there’s a vampire who lives in a manor inside the woods. Muse A decided to go check it out. Muse B is a vampire who doesn’t like to drink blood he lives there, inside the manor he came back from his walk only to find Muse A wondering around. After messing around with Muse A, Muse A and muse b, become friends. What didn’t know was that Muse b was a vampire. What happens when muse B loses control and drinks Muse A blood and brings Muse A home and her father finds out that muse B is a vampire, and her father hunts supernatural, especially vampires?

[C]Rules:
[C]1. I’m muse A
[C]2. If you don’t like the rp let me know! This is a long term role-play
[C]3. If you get bored with it, feel free to let me know so we can work something out
[C]4. I am semi lit-literature so send at least a paragraph so it makes it interesting
[C]5. This is a romance by the way! But don’t rush into it, because then it’s no fun
[C]6. I like to add lots of drama in the plots, so don’t be afraid to add your own ideas

ᴾᴸᴼᵀ 11
The kidnapping
[IC]There she was. The girl of your dreams. She was beautiful, elegant as she walked with her boyfriend. It drove Muse B nuts. He’s been stalking [Muse A|http://aminoapps.com/p/m0tlnp]for as long as he could remember. You’re love sick crazy for her. “I love you.” Skyler said to Quinn, kissing him. He kissed back. “NO! SHE SHOULD BE MINE, AND MINE ONLY!” Muse B yelled from a distance away from them as you bang your hand on the wall. “Stop..” Muse B’s good side said, lowly. “Shut up!” He hissed. Muse B had Multiple personality disorder and he’s been obsessed with Muse A for years. He chuckled insanely. “She will be mine..” he said, watching the girl walk down the Alley way alone. He took out chloroform. He smiled and drowned it in a cloth before running up to her. He smiled and shoved it over her mouth and nose. “Hey! What’s... going on..” Muse A said, slumping over into Muse B’s arms. He chuckled and moved a piece of her hair out of the way. “You will be mine.” He whispered, duck taping her hands and feet together before putting her in the car and driving alway.

Rules & requirments:

1. Skyler will NOT fall in love with you. This is NOT Stockholm syndrome.
2. Make YC insanse. By insane i mean: maybe have him have different diseases like multiple personality disease, schizophrenia(Hallucinations) and more. You are not limited to these and you don't need to use them
3. I am okay with you hurting her and doing nasty things to her. However, i do have an extent to that, so nothing extreme like pulling eyes out of cutting off limbs, etc.
4. Be semi literal to literate.
5. Try and Make YC creepy
6. If you get tired of the plot just tell me we can move on
7. Come up with some ideas of your own. Don't leave me to come up with everything.

Plot 12:

Muse A is a teenager, she had a rough past life but now everything is swell. She's with a loveable family she got adopted to and even a best friend. Muse B was insane he liked to kidnap innocent teenagers and torture them, physically, mentally and sexually. He tortured them any way he could. When he saw Muse A he thought she was beautiful he decided to kidnap her. As Muse A turns the connor, Muse B grabs a rag drenched in chloroform. He pulls Muse A into an Alley way, shoving it onto her mouth and nose. She screams and falls into his arms. A wicked smiled grew on Muse B's face as he puts her in his car and drives away. When Muse A wakes up she looks around, confused. She cringes and swallowed hard, seeing the bloody flooring. Memories flood back, she shivers looking around. "anyone here?!" She yells. Muse B smiled as he steps out from behind from, wanting to sneak up behind Muse A. She doesn't notice someone was there.

[C]Now sadly there are some rules to go with this plot.
[C]1. When I say "torture." I dont mind gore. But I have an extent. No killing and nothing like "He cuts off her leg and smiles widely." No... just no.
[C]2. my oc (muse A) has ptsd. (Post traumatic stress disorder) I did that so we can add more drama
[C]3. If you run out of ideas let me know so we can work on something
[BC]4. I do have like rules for when it comes to role playing so MAKE SURE YOU READ THEM
[C]5. This is the most simple rule I like to make friends so don't be afraid to talk to me and not rp. :)

Plot 13:
An unexpected stranger

You get used to being pushed around. There comes a certain point when your body forces itself to build up an ammunity to pain. This numbness never leaves you. Not ever. All Derek's life, he has been pushed around. Whether it would be his father or the school bullies.

He has always been foregotten in the background. The kid that couldn’t handle his own emotions enough to take his heart off of his sleeve before it was ripped away. This was simply what everyone saw him as. You can’t change first impressions and most all of his were bad. He would snap under stress when you asked him for a pencil douring finals week. He would Avoid eye contact douring confruntations of any kind. He had nervous ticks that drove some insane. He was odd. Being odd can be the end of you in this world.

When mouse B came to this small school she was expectiong to relate to no one. To not find any connections. Just like every other school she had been to. The first thing she does at every school is identify the outcasts and watch them. See what the bullies target. See how to stay safe.

There has been this one girl in school who has looked out for Derek. She saw him as someone to study as soon as she transferred to his school. She would watch him when she thought he wasn’t looking. He never knew her. The hodded figure watching him had no name as of yet.

Girls develope crushes and that could be dangerous. Mouse A never considered herself someone to dawn her heart on her sleeve like a badge. She has never had any crushes. Never. Derek never noticed her. At east he didn’t let her think he did.

That's precisely why she would stick up for him.

One day she would get her chance to meet him. Today was that day.

Derek was never a good runner. The jocks that chase him are track runners, football players, cross country runners, and he didn’t stand a chance. The bullies grab his shirt, yanking him down and up at the same time. They lift him up hpysically and tear cown his defenses simultaniously.

"I told you, I wanted my money today, Rojas!" The angry dark eyes of the quarterback could burn a hole through anyone. He had been pestering Derek for months about a twenty dollar bill that Derek found on the ground.

"I-im sorry. I forgot!" Derek stopped his sutter in it’s tracks. Or at least he would if he wasn’t frightened. It was time for his numbness to take over. To rid him of future pain.

Derek was thrown to the ground, kicked, hit, and cursed at.

"Hey!" A girls voice yelled from behind the group of kids. A distant voice that couldn’t have been stronger. "Leave him alone!"

All eyes turned on her with glares like daggars."Who are you?" The leader asked.

Mouse A used the courage she had gained. The hours of studdying the outcast gave her a look into the moves of the bully. The girl kicked him in the shin then grabbed his wrist, flipping him over her own shoulder. "Anybody else want a piece of me?!"

The rest fled the scene. She walks over to Derek who was curled into a ball, trying to protect his face. "Hey, they're gone now.." She said gently, holding a hand out to him. Derek looked up, seeing a girl. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Just a descent human being." She replied, taking his hand gently and pulling him up.

Plot 14
Hearts of gold asylum. That is were mouse A resides.
Muse A is insane and it has been medically proven.
Mouse B is a maniac. They have snapped to the point of killing people. Lock down for them is essential to their safety and others.
A was recently checked into gold hearts with muse B. An unlikely pair to meet, if speak at all.
Their cells are right next to each other. Each night they could hear each other dream, sleep, and wake. This alone helped them understand each other, without a conversation needed.
Something to know about golden heart is that nothing is as it seems. Those who are supposed to be helping you can lead to your ultimate distruction. Your distruction time can come for a few reasons, lack of space, lack of improvement, or the boss deems you beyond help. Every person there is assigned to a therapist, if you're lucky enough then you get someone nice. Someone that takes the boss's words into careful consideration but doesn't act on orders.
But that's rare. Muse C (me) is assigned to Muse B, unfortunately for Muse B Muse C is abusive, acting on pure order to drive you to your demise. The reason? To make room. Clear out some of the patients in order to make room for more.
The same goes for Muse D (you) except they are assigned to Muse A.
There is a time when you have to find someone. Someone to help you through a rough patch in life. One night, Muse A and B start talking to eachother through their shared cell wall.
What happens when they start developing feelings for eachother and they start to plan an escape? Do Muse A and B escape and live happily ever after? Or do they fail and they get "deleted from the system"....[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back