• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots

feralfox

Fox Lover
Below are a few plots I'm craving. These are plots based on a few stories I'm writing.

A few rules:
~no god modding
~ these plots are m/f
~I don't really care how much you post, since I've been known to slack from time to time. But please no on-liners
~if the rp gets boring, please tell me. Don't just stop replying.

Plots:
#1-Character A was an ordinary girl until she discovered she had powers, causing her world to turn upside down. Character B just moved to town and has some powers of his own. Character A is an artist and Character B is a professional swimmer.

#2- Character A has the weight of the world on her shoulders. A gang called the Rogue Trinity is wreaking havoc on Seattle, Washington and it is Character A's destiny to stop them. Along the way, Character A meets Character B, a moody teenage boy who is also fighting Rogue Trinity.

#3- Character A has been an outcast all his life. His father is abusive, his sister is afraid of him and he watched his mother die by his father's hands. One day, Character A meets Character B, a bubbly, optimistic girl who changes Character A's perspective of things.(taken)

I will post more later.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in either plot one or two, but I'm leaning toward one, given I've never been to Seattle, Washington. always wanted to go though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back