• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern plots, preferences, long-term&detailed [ignore prefix]

lavender

NEW THREAD, UPDATED RULES, ADDED THREE PLOTS, SO PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SENDING A DM OR LEAVING A COMMENT

I'm looking for long-term roleplayer; I'm getting sick of roleplays, which only last few days.
Be able write at least two paragraphs; I like getting huge blocks of text with lots of details, but also understand that there may be days when you're not feel like writing. However, when I receive one-liners, my motivation to continue the roleplay suddenly dissapears.
Write replies at least twice a week; It's easy to lose interest and forget the plot when you don't receive reply for month. Back and forth replying is even better!
Proofread your replies; My native language isn't English, but I try to not make any mistakes and write correctly, so please do so too.
I'm comfortable with every pairing; I can do m//, f//, m/f and more.
I don't mind doubling; I also would prefer to do so, if we are going to do m/f pairing. Of course, unless we will decide differently.
Don't make me to make all the choices and lead the roleplay; I don't mind making few plot twists, choosing place for the date and etc. However, if I will have to make every choice and make sure roleplays goes forward, you won't put any effort in it, I probably will politely quit.
Make characters realistic; I like to see unique characters with interesting personalities, weird habits and etc. Yes, it's roleplay, but still.
Write in third person.

As for the plots, I have three at the moment. However, for these doubling is not available.
If you won't like any of them, that's okay. We can come up with our own plot. I'm open to all the themes, genres and settings. (But I'm not very familiar with sci-fi genre, fandoms.)

notes: older/younger (not illegal tho), you will have to be Muse B, basically the male.
song: hey violet - guys my age

Muse A was way too mature for her age, she never fit in between people her age, all her friends were way older than her. The most important thing, she never managed to find love interest, who would be the same age as her, mature enough and would know how to treat her.

Muse B was a successful business man, who knew what wanted from life and what was going to get from it. He had planned everything perfectly. He was handsome, basically a candy, but still single.

Their paths crossed. Muse A and Muse B met at the birthday party. Muse A was invited by friend and Muse B knew the birthday boy. They instantly engaged in conversation and didn't leave each other's side until the early morning. When Muse A told her age to Muse B, Muse B instantly backed off. The girl just finished High School, still only studying in university and he was ten years older than her. However, Muse A tried to convince him that the age gap is literally just a number and Muse B gave in. Something too much pulled him towards the girl. There were many problems along the way, which they were going to face, but they were sure, their love was stronger.

note: you will have to play two characters (one male, one female), there will be lots of romance and comedy. bold = male, cursive = female)
song: le flex - kiss me

Muse A, Muse B, Muse C, Muse D were four best friend, who found each other only after all moved in the same apartment complex and became neighbours. They were all young adults with crappy jobs, not enough money to survive and wish to live their lifes at its fullest.

They daily life is great, they all hang out on the weekends and joke in front of the TV, while eating pizza. That's until Muse B and Muse C start developing feelings for each other, but are too shy to say them out loud and only are able to admit that to Muse A and Muse D (of course when they are alone).

Muse A and Muse D come up with a plan to set up those two love birds. If they aren't going to do it themselves, Muse A and Muse D will be good friends and help them. There's one twist though, while working together, Muse A and Muse D start to get closer and closer to each other as well.

note: a lot of romance, troubles, maybe illegal stuff. you will have to be Muse B
song: virginia to vegas - lights out

Muse A and Muse B was total opposites. She was a good girl from Catholic School, he was bad boy, who caused troubles way too often. Maybe that was the reason why they kept their relationship hidden from everyone else and only met up in the park, on late evenings, at the same time and in the same spot.

Everything was going great until they started becoming each other literally. From good girl, Muse A became reckless one, who wanted to have fun and live her life. From bad guy, Muss B became overprotective sweetheart, who wanted to become better person for his girlfriend, his family, who had so much hope in him.

Will they be able to survive the changes?

I'm up for the first plot, if it's still open. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back