• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plots&Partner Galore☽ CLOSED ☾

UPDATE:
I should be posting some plots today! Look forward to that~!

Last edited:
UPDATE: First five plots have been posted. They are mostly in the college/high school theme, with one of the plots having a sort of supernatural/fantasy theme to it. Hope you enjoy! More plots will be added and/or linked at a later date.

I'm interested, but I'm not seeing where you've posted the plots? I'm not really a regular on this site and the coding confuses me so I may just be a little bad at knowing where to look, aha

I'm interested, but I'm not seeing where you've posted the plots? I'm not really a regular on this site and the coding confuses me so I may just be a little bad at knowing where to look, aha
If you are mobile just hit the reply button in order to read everything. If on desktop, just go to where it says Rules and scroll down and the rest of the rules, pairings, and plots will be shown.

If you are mobile just hit the reply button in order to read everything. If on desktop, just go to where it says Rules and scroll down and the rest of the rules, pairings, and plots will be shown.
Oh god, I'm an idiot. I just figured it out. I'll shoot you a message once I'm done reading through everything!

Oh god, I'm an idiot. I just figured it out. I'll shoot you a message once I'm done reading through everything!
It's all good~ And I have some more plots that I'm writing up so if you don't see any you like there, I have some more

UPDATE:
Each plot will get a maximum of two separate roleplays before it becomes unavailable. For pairs I'm a little more open to multiple of the same pairings.

Mafia/Gang leader x Forced bride/girlfriend

Vampire x Human

☽ Plot #2 (1/2)- Dreams were the only time they’d meet. It started back when Muse A was around six years old. They’d see them, Muse B. With their dark red eyes, dark black hair, yet bright smile. The dreams were always so fun and Muse A was desperate to remember them. Notebooks upon notebooks were filled with these dreams, and soon Muse A felt so attached to Muse B for some reason. They didn’t really understand it, but they didn’t question it either. Muse B was only a figment of their imagination. However the dreams soon became less and less as Muse A went into high school, started dating, started having fun, and soon forgot about Muse B. Then one day the dreams were gone. No longer did Muse B exist in Muse A’s life. Years passed and soon Muse A was in college, trying to graduate and get the job of their dreams. However life had another plan for them. One night they had a dream, and that dream contained Muse B. However this time, Muse A woke up in a cold sweat only to find Muse B casually leaning against the wall of their bedroom, bored look on their face. “Took you long enough Muse A. I thought I was never going to get out of that place.” A devilish smile graced Muse B’s lips as they stared at the other in the bed. Just like Muse A, they had grown up and changed completely. Where was a god when you needed one.

I'm interested in any of these if you're still looking.

UPDATE: Zodiac plots will be posted sometime later today

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. How about a bump because Hiatus Social is long gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back