• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, Pairings, & Partners (Oh, my!)

whiffle

Human Noodle
Hello, friends! I apologize for my bland post, but I don't know how to HTML so bear with me. Anyway! I'm Izzy, and I would love to get some new partners for 1x1. All genres, romance or no romance. I play any gender, age, orientation, ethnicity, etc. So I'm pretty easy to work with! All I ask is that you try your best to have proper grammar and be nice. I love making new friends so OOC chats would be lovely. Alright, enough of the boring stuff. Here are my ideas! I also have tons more detailed ideas so message me if you wanna hear them!

Mini Plots For Clones, Duplicates, Twins, etc.

1. Muse A locates their twin, Muse B, 2 decades after they were adopted by separate families. Muse B had a miserable upbringing and decides to seek revenge on Muse A who had quite the opposite experience and now has a wonderful family of their own.
  2. Muse A invents a machine capable of cloning from a single strand of DNA for a prestigious science convention. Muse B, their most successful clone, is not only identical to them in every way possible but becoming better than themevery day. Pretty soon, Muse A becomes worried that Muse B is preparing to take over their life.
  3. Muse A, a lonely genius, turns to cloning to solve their romantic problems. After all who would make a better mate than a carbon copy of them? With a little tweaking of chromosomes at the conception stage, Muse A creates their literal other half, Muse B, as a member of the opposite sex.

Geisha

1. Muse A and Muse B are orphans who meet by chance on the street. With no one else to look after them, they spend several days fending for one another and gradually becoming friends because of their similar circumstances. When Muse A doesn’t turn up at their usual meeting point one night, Muse B is forced to assume the worst and move on. Years later, the unlikely duo meets again; Muse A has become a beautiful Geisha while Muse B has become a fierce Samurai. The two instantly remember the connection they once shared and begin to fall in love. Unfortunately, Muse A captures the attention of an abusive Shogun (Muse C) who will do anything he can to keep Muse A to himself.
  2. Muse A is beloved member of the Imperial family. During a surprise birthday celebration, Muse A is presented with a beautiful performance by Muse B, a very popular Geisha. Muse B sings like an angel and is the most graceful dancer that Muse A has ever laid eyes upon. After just one evening, Muse A is enchanted by Muse B and insists on becoming their Danna (patron). Muse B will enjoy all of the luxuries afforded by Muse A’s riches upon the condition that Muse B be available to entertain Muse A whenever asked.
  3. Muse A is going to war and must leave their secret sweetheart, Muse B (a Geisha) behind. Though they are separated, the lovers manage to stay in touch by writing letters. As the months stretch on, however, Muse B’s letters become fewer and fewer until they simply stop coming. Muse A is heartbroken but must stay the course of war for several more weeks. When Muse A finally returns home, they immediately seek out Muse B to find out what has happened. Muse A is crushed to discover that Muse B is no longer a geisha and has become promised to someone else (Muse C) through omiai (arranged marriage); Muse B still loves Muse A but does not wish to go against the wishes of their family.

What’s the Password? (Prohibition Era Plot Ideas)

1. Muse A is jazz singer or piano player, currently in a relationship with Muse B, the owner of the speakeasy at which they work. The pair are caught up in a glamorous whirlwind of sex, illegal alcohol and evading the feds. When prohibition agents bust the club one night, Muse A and Muse B make a break for it out the back door and are now on the run with no more than the clothes on their backs, and the money in their pockets.
  2. Muse A and Muse B are a team of federal prohibition agents, tasked with going undercover to gain information about the supply and distribution of illegal alcohol. They infiltrate the largest speakeasy in the city, mingle with the patrons, buy plenty of rounds for the house, and after time become close with the underboss of a powerful organized crime family. Now armed with the necessary information to make a bust, Muse A and Muse B are torn. Being able to shed their stiff collars and enjoy a few drinks has been a welcome relief. Will they be able to leave it behind and enforce the law they promised to uphold?
  3. Muse A is the first born of a powerful mob boss and Muse B is the child of the bootlegger who supplies the city’s speakeasies with illegal alcohol. Their relationship (friends or lovers) has always been a close one, but there is a new strain beginning to drive them apart. Muse A’s father has begun to strong arm Muse B’s father for a heavy slice of their profits. Between paying off federal agents, taking care of their rumrunners, and buying supplies, there isn’t much left for Muse B to keep in their pocket, let alone hand over to organized crime. Will Muse A be willing to try putting pressure on their father to back off of Muse B’s family?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this one

"Muse A is fortunately matched to be married to Muse B, a wealthy aristocrat of higher ranking than the patriarchs of their own family. Though publicly reputed to be charitable and of high moral character, Muse B is a boorish, cruel person behind closed doors. Muse B’s sibling, Muse C, is sympathetic about Muse A’sundesirable union and one dreary evening they confide that this is not Muse B’s first marriage; they’ve had to endure their sibling’s awful behavior since they were young and they strongly suspect that Muse B was responsible for the demise of their first betrothed. Muse A and Muse C bond over their shared disdain for Muse B and they ultimately conspire to put an end to Muse B’s wickedness."

whiffle said:
Muse A is enrolled at a prestigious spy training academy. The only way for students to get in to this school is to be recommended by their parents who have attended; the location of the school moves each year to keep the academy a secret from outside threats. Muse A meets their training partner, Muse B, during first day orientation and they are informed that they must be paired until graduation. Each day they take part in combat classes, tech classes where they learn to create and utilize spy gadgets, escape simulations, physical and mental fitness exams, etc. Students are informed that their final exams will consist of a field mission that is truly life/death, so they better get along with their partner.
I am interested in this one!

1. Muse A, a lonely genius, turns to cloning to solve their romantic problems. After all who would make a better mate than a carbon copy of them? With a little tweaking of chromosomes at the conception stage, Muse A creates their literal other half, Muse B, as a member of the opposite sex.

SwaggMuffinsThe3rd said:
  1. Muse A, a lonely genius, turns to cloning to solve their romantic problems. After all who would make a better mate than a carbon copy of them? With a little tweaking of chromosomes at the conception stage, Muse A creates their literal other half, Muse B, as a member of the opposite sex.

Could you PM me?

I'm new, so I can't create new Convos. But I can reply to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back