• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, let's give it a try.

L. Vanir

Loss of interest.
Hello!

I'm back on this and looking for some decent and literate partners that I can start an engaging RP with.

What i am looking for is someone who is able to do long-term roleplays, and in the eventuality of them getting bored ( although, I strongly hope this will not be the case ), they should point this out, so we could work it out, change the plot/ twists/etc, so no one would lose their interest. I am doing the same, staying very honest when it comes to this aspect of writing.

Regarding the writing style, I am not too picky, wishing at least to read more than 2-3 sentences. There are some scenes, action-based for example, when you simply cannot write detailed things, but in general, I would like to see some description of feelings and such. Basically, this is what I do too.

I usually focus on developing feelings, based on philosophical descriptions and such, of course accompanied with substantial action twists but the main focus is the development, of both my character and yours as well. This is what makes a RP enjoyable- the ability to transfer the emotion through the characters.

Plot ideas

-the bold is my preffered role-

[MxM]1. Set in a fictional WW2 era, this plot revolves around two soldiers. Muse A is the general ( married perhaps, it's up to you) of a german camp and responsible for the local imprisonments and punishments. Muse B is arrested for stealing and possesing a fake ID on the German territory and he would be punished for this by Muse A. Despite this, Muse B will take a liking to Muse A and develop a S&M relationship with him.

[MxM] 2. Muse A is an emperor ruling with an iron fist and a pleasure to bring misery in others and one day, when a loot of new slaves are brought into his castle, he would notice Muse B, who despite being a slave, displays a strange attitude for one by acting against the orders and refusing to conform. What is the emperor going to do if he falls in love with this slave?

[MxM] 3. Set during the 1850s, this plot revolves around Muse A, a young pianist who is trying to eke out a living by working at a bookstore, and sometimes playing at small concerts. Muse B is an older man, who noticed the pianist's talent and starts inviting him over in his manor, just to have him play the piano for him. Again, this is a plot based on self discovery and coming to terms of each of the character's sexuality.

There are other plots that could be taken into account and other ideas introduced, such as fantasy stuff, vampires mostly, for if they are written with a mature view, the development of the plot would be quite enjoyable to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me more about your fantasy plots?

Would you be willing to send me a writing sample?

I'll send one back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back