• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plots Inside

lovedentist

Hello!

I've been wanting to do a few one x one plots for a while. I've been rping for many many years and I usually try and post at least two paragraphs each reply. I usually play female roles but I'm up for doubling. I am 19 so I would prefer someone who is at least 18. Though I always fade to black as I'm not comfortable writing out those kinds of scenes. Since school just ended I will be able to reply most days. I do have a job that takes up most of my time but, especially when I'm passionate about a story, I make time to reply at least a couple of times a day. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I also do prefer to rp through pm's.

Plots (first two found from pinterest)

- Character A and Character B fell for each other hard and fast. They were inseparable, fought like cats and dogs, but loved each other more than they loved anyone else. They moved in together after three months of dating. It's been three more months since then and they're starting to realize that maybe it was a mistake moving in together. Maybe they weren't ready to be in a relationship. During a fight one night they come to a mostly mutual agreement that they should break up. But they're stuck in this lease and neither have the money to move. They decide to stick it out for the rest of the year and then they can move on. But it's not that easy. The love is still there and between them both bringing different people home, jealousy, more fights, and a few lovey dovey moments, can they make it through the rest of the year? Will they realize that the love they have for each other is more than the fear they both have?
(I would prefer character A)

-Character A has just moved into town and are lucky enough that they got a job at the cities museum. Here he meets Character B, a girl who has worked at the museum for the past two years. Being a naturally curious person, Character A can't wait to explore and learn everything he can about the museum. But he's warned that he can never go up onto the third floor, unless he wants to risk losing his job. But a few weeks in, the curiosity gets the better of him and he ropes Character B into going onto the third floor with him. They're not ready to face what they've found: a time machine.
(I would prefer character B)

-Character A can see ghosts. Her life is plagued by dead people. She doesn't know how or why she just knows she can. She tries to help as many of them as possible but there's not much you can do for a ghost. Character B is in a coma, but his body is failing. He has to get back into his body before he officially dies. The only problem is he doesn't know where he is or how to get back, he doesn't even remember who he is. Eventually Character A spots him and immediately recognizes him as a ghost. Well, an almost ghost. They have to race against the clock to get Character B back to his body before he dies completely. (I would prefer Character A and I also have an idea on how to double for this one too if interested!)

- The world as we know it ended on a Tuesday afternoon in the middle of January. While people were sitting in their offices, in classrooms, in their cars, a black fog engulfed the whole world. Most of the people that inhaled the fog died within minutes of doing so, but some...changed. They became stronger than a human should be, they became angry, they started attacking others. It was almost like zombies but they weren't attacking to eat, they were attacking to kill. The fog was only the beginning. A couple of months after darkness, the fires started. It got rid of the smoke but also got rid of most buildings, it ate through concrete and brick, even ate through metal. After the fog clears and the fires die down there's not much left of the world. Not many people. The apocalypse was brought to you by the friendly neighborhood aliens. They need earth, not the people on it.

- *** I'm really in the mood to do a zombie apocalypse rp as well.

I definitely plan to add to this as I find more.

**Also, even though I prefer the female role we can definitely double! We can def find a way to incorporate more characters into these.**

Last edited:
Hey there! I like your third idea a lot! And i might have an idea as to how we could double up for it. :3 if you're interested, PM me please! (I can't yet since i'm a newbie :3)

I really like idea number 3.
I noticed you had someone doing that with you though. :/
But, I thought I'd add my 2 shillings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back