• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots inside! (ALWAYS LOOKING)

Dropintheocean

Watch me.
Hi everyone!

Once again, I'm looking for some partners to rp with, the more the better. I should probably warn you, every roleplay I engage in contains romance, because that's how I like it!

Let me introduce myself:

I'm Valerie, 16 years old and I live in Belgium. I reply at least once a day and I definitely will let you know if something comes up. I always try to be nice, I promise you that I don't bite.

A few requirements/rules:

-No godmodding, that just leaves me without anything to play.

-I'm looking for someone who replies at least once a week, but if you let me know that you won't be able to for a certain period of time, I completely don't mind.

-If you loose interested in our rp, feel free to tell me about it! We can start a new one of figure something out, or if you simply don't want to roleplay with me anymore, that's alright as well. No hard feelings. Please don't just drop it without giving me a heads up.

-I usually write 8 lines or more, but I mostly copy my partner. Everything but one liners is fine.

-You don't have to be flawless, but decent grammar is appreciated.

-If interested, please tell me your favorite food in the response, to check if you read this ;)

-You definitely don't have to talk OCC, but if you want to, I'll glady do so.

-I'm not fond of Mary Sue's, perfection is in the imperfections.

Now for the plots!

Sorry, first the fandom. Yes, it's only one:

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

I enjoy doing both canon x canon or oc x canon, but not oc x oc.

So, the plots (I've collected* over the time): -the unbolded(is that a word?) ones I'm already playing, but you may always try to convince me-

More than a friend

Two best friends, who are both starting at college, somehow come up with the idea to become friends with benefits. They both find it a great idea, until one of them actually starts to get feelings for the other. Will they still be able to continue their friendship?

The difference

Person A really has everything he could ever want: he's handsome, intelligent and knows his way around the ladies. When one day a new girl arrives at school, his friends challenge him to sleep with her. The girl, person B, is very shy and insecure about her looks, the oppositie of person A. She doesn't look like a model, as most girls in their school do, and she certainly doesn't find herself special in any way. But when person A gives her attention, she couldn't be happier. But what will happen when person B finds out it's only a challenge?

Unpleasant suprise

A perfectly happy couple, at least they used to be, finds itself growing apart more and more every day. But when they have reached

their lowest point, the girl finds out that she's pregnant with his child. Before, they would be so excited, now it's just another one of their problems. Will they stay together and keep the baby or will it only drive them apart even further?

Kiss, don't tell

Two persons have recently begun dating. But as they start to get to know eachother better, one of them seems to be hiding something. The other doesn't have a clue what it could be, but then discovers he has a dirty secret indeed: he's a married man. How will he react when she confronts him about it? Do they still have a chance?

Dark times

When A's partner looses his job, their relationships starts spinning downwards. He doesn't have anymore motivation and believes that searching for a job won't get him anywhere. But it only gets worse when he starts outing his frustration on his girlfriend, emotionally and physically.

Loverboy

A is one of those girls who could be living nextdoor. She's a natural beauty, does well in school and is always friendly to everyone she meets. When she gets to know B, she falls in love right away. He overloads her with compliments and gifts and makes her feel

like the most important girl in the world. But soon his real intentions rise to the surface as he starts to turn her against her parents and asks to do him 'favours', since he's low on money. Will she ever escape his grip?

To be continued

Person A is in a happy relationship with her man-to-be and has the whole world at her feet. When she lands another interesting project, she gets paired with an outgoing, beautiful women. They seem to get along perfectly and even meet outside of their jobs. Their friendship keeps growing, but along the way, A finds out that she may have feelings for her 'friend'. Will she confess to her fiancé or the other women?

Fallen down

When person A gets caught off guard falling in love, she finally gets the luck she deserves, although she thinks so. The person B she has fallen for, soon confesses to being part of a street gang, something that has always frightened A. Regardless she continues seeing him, but his so called friends scare her everytime they meet. And all the crimes they commit don't help with the relationship either. Is she willing to stick with B, or will she return to her old, less dangerous life?

Depending on you

After being heavily injured in a car accident, person A ends up in the hospital, the chances of recovering completely slim. Her boyfriend/girlfriend is extremely helpful and willing to do anything for her/him. Regardless of everybody's expectations, a miracle happens: person A recovers, everything seems to be like before. Sadly, without any medication, the pain is unbearable. Person B knows this and supports him/her in the decision, not wanting to push person A away. But what'll happen when person A can't go a day without her/his meds and slowly starts getting addicted?

*I don't mean that I've collected them from others, the ideas aren't stolen. I've just made one every now and then and they're now

bundled in this thread :) .

As you can probably tell, these topics might trigger some. I advice you to not play them then, just to be sure.

SONG IDEAS:

Here's the thing, I've noticed that many rp'ers also do ones based on a song with a great story and I want to give it a try! I haven't found one yet, but these are the musicians that I listen to mostly:

-The Weeknd

-Sleeping with Sirens

-One Direction

-Beyoncé

Almost every plot can be MxF, FxF, MxM, I play all three.

As you can tell, most of them are realistic and modern, that's what I like!

I am looking for dedacated partners, if you don't know if you will find time for it, I wouldn't start.

If you have some ideas yourself, I'm always willing to hear you out.

Now you can go ahead and reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, love! The plots are totally adorable! I can't choose from fallen down and the difference.

If I were to pick a favorite it would have to be barbecue chicken, yes because I am unique like that. Hah!

I would be up for doing the Unpleasant surprise plot if you are still looking :)

Pizza all the way

These ideas are certainly interesting, Im broken up on which one to choose, but we could discuss in a PM. I'm almost always free, holidays are coming up in two days.

If you'd still be interested, I'd love to join you for "To Be Continued"?

As far as pickings go, I'd have to say I am a fiend for Outback chicken wings, mwaha. c|

Dropintheocean said:
Fallen down
When person A gets caught off guard falling in love, she finally gets the luck she deserves, although she thinks so. The person B she has fallen for, soon confesses to being part of a street gang, something that has always frightened A. Regardless she continues seeing him, but his so called friends scare her everytime they meet. And all the crimes they commit don't help with the relationship either. Is she willing to stick with B, or will she return to her old, less dangerous life?
I am interested if you are still looking~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back