• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots, Ideas, and more.

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
Welcome to the lovely land of Cybertron. I am Nitro, one of the most considerate people you may ever meet.
Here are my requirements:
- At least 1 paragraph
- I do FxM and FxF, No MxM
- Post at a good rate, maybe 2-3 posts a day
- Have fun!

As for me, I tend to be a it more literate, writing 2-3 paragraphs. I can go more when the occasion calls for it however.

Here are a few plots of mine:
The Knights of Old: knights of all kinds have come together in the land of Camelot. Their recent victory remains a mystery to all except the king. No one ever specified why you were here, but oh, here comes the king now.

The New Things in town: For the past 1,000 years people have believed monsters were just a fairly tale told to younger children. You awake one morning to find a strange portal in the middle of your room. A hand reaches out. It grabs you with it's long bony fingers and drags you into the realm of magic

Heroes of The Unknown: A new species of human has arisen. These new people have abilities that no one else has ever seen. The military is doing all they can to figure out how this happened and how they can weaponize it. Our characters have been captured and taken to a secret military base stationed by Lake Michigan.

Feel free to comment or PM me

Last edited:
Hi there! Back online after enduring medical treatment in ICU and dying for some RP while I lie down here for the next long duration.

I have an interest in either Knights of Old or Heroes of Old plot.

Okay, We can chat here

Alright, well I am good with a paragraph, but I am able to post more.
I am generally very active and should be able to get you several replies a day.
Though I will let you know ahead of time if I am unable to respond.
I am fine with MxF, though was curious as to what gender you wanted to be.

Hey I'm interested in the heroes of the unknown plot if you are still looking

Hi... I know somebody else already requested the plot but I like the Heroes of the Unknown idea

So I'm really active in rping, on RpN, Skype, Discord, Kik all that jazz... And I'm also a Sophomore in highschool, been rping for two and a half years, just so you'll know little tidbits of my life in case your one of those people who only rp with people 18+ which its fine if you are, I was really just trying to branch out... Meet new people to partner with since I only rp with 3 people who've actually stayed loyal and not abandoned me because of me having one bad day which made all the other people bored

Sorry I guess I just keep going on and on XP

Okay so some days I may not be able to post as much, and if I do post it may be a little short... I use my phone only anyways so I think I'm writing a lot but then people say I'm not but I have time on the weekends with the exception of Sunday in the mornings and evening, I do attend church

Users who are viewing this thread

Back