• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots I'd like to work on (added plots)

Iron Willed Alice

Hello there, you can call me Iron or Alice. I have been having a plot idea for a while and I have been working on it here and there and would like to roleplay it.

A bit about me

• I tend to enjoy world building...a lot and I would hope my partner would as well
  • I have some things already pre-established (read: Magic) but I am open to ideas, and I am wiling to compromise
  • I tend to talk OOC with my partners; because I feel the more we interact the better the role play is.
  • I would reply a minimum once per day; and I do para and multipara.
  • I am not afraid on playing either gender and doubling up is crucial.

What I am looking for

• Someone who is willing playing either gender and doubling up. (I've personally gotten bored on having to play 5-10 characters to keep things moving with my partner only sticking to one)
  • Someone who won't mind talking to me and helping out in the worldbuild.
  • Someone who is willing to post at least once a day (if something happens tell me; I won't go on a death spree because something happened in irl, or you forgot, or just got bored)
  • Someone who is comfortable with diverse characters whether race or the LGBT+ Spectrum
  • Ideal would be same time zone (EST); but I'm not picky.
  • Someone who knows basic RPNation rules and does not god mod or Mary Sue/Gary Stu

Situation between the ocean and a grand mountainous range lies four great countries. These were ransacked by war and plagues sent from one another out of spite and hatred to the next. It wasn’t until they were attacked by other nations did the newer generations of kinds set aside centuries of hatred aside to battle as one. Having won the war the four Kings gathered together and proposed a treaty with each other. Alongside this treaty they created a shared military who would ensure the checks and balances of each other so the treaty won’t be broken.

Enter the Drifters; the secret army of the kings. They stood the test of time as a reminded of their peace; hidden in the shadows and a ‘secret’ to the common folk.

Centuries have past and many things have been forgotten, like the treaties and the true purpose of the Drifters. They are called a band of thieves and crooks; which suits them just fine. For what has been forgotten by the world will not be forgotten by them. Yet this collective ignorance did not come by man’s doing, it was by a more sinister plan. Chaos, settled onto one court, the eternal guardians of the negativity and evil of the world wished to break the balance between lawful and evil and control it in disarray. The only one’s who may combat it is the Court of Concord; alas their rules forbid them of acting out against the world themselves.

Concord took plight of the Drifters and offered a deal to them.

“Take upon thee, mortals of flesh and blood.

The Spirit of ancients, and bind them to your souls.

Keep the balance of Order and Chaos,

and be blessed by the power of Gods.”

The Leaders of the Drifters accepted the deal and were blessed with magic. That was a dying art at the time. So now the Drifters kept two purposes keep peace between the countries, and keep balance between the world.

(can either be done as a 1x1 or a group on a thread. I'm fine either way)

The new year has come and everyone has been happily awaiting it. Except for a few people, they have gotten sick of life. When the clock strikes 12 they commit suicide and instead of becoming one of the eternal sleeping; they are summoned to the God of Death himself. They have been chosen by the god to become his champions and find the 'petals' of his flower of death, or let everything perish on earth.

The theme of our magical girls (or boys) would be FLOWERS and Death.

Also if you would have an idea for magical girls; by all means please tell me about it.

Plot 1:

When a seemingly "innocent" young man is being hunted down for his life. His friend (the heroine) decides to clear his name, not for the man but for his father who raised her like his own. Her plan was to disguise as a lad and once in the stud farms; she could keep her eyes and ears peeled for the information that got the boy in trouble: fixed horse races. All is apparently going well until the owner of the stud farm comes back home. He was an old childhood friend of the heroine and notices her immediately; listening to her plight he agrees to help her but on his terms. After all if she was found, she would be ruined beyond salvation and he wasn't looking for a wife.

Plot 2:

A soft-spoken girl is faced with a horrid dilemma. Her beloved father is on his deathbed and her abusive family will not let her see him. After all he is not a peer, yet her mother was and consequently so is she. Her abusive aunt and uncle wish to marry her to her cousin so they would take control of her inheritance left by her father, a large club that appears to be on the side of depravity. She wants out, and to be with her father in his last days. Her only solution? Going to a viscount of rank, who is in need of funds and state a proposition. Her dowry and the club, for the freedom of being away from her family and being able to be with her father on his final days. He accepts and treats it like a business deal. After all it is a marriage of convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, would you guys be willing to accept another person? The plot you have mentioned sounds interesting, and I've been looking for people to RP with.

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]Hey, would you guys be willing to accept another person? The plot you have mentioned sounds interesting, and I've been looking for people to RP with.

[/QUOTE]
Of course; do you think you could pm me? We can jump onto it. :)

riahxoxo said:
I wanna play, too! This sounds so cool!
Hi there! So glad you found this interesting. Unfortunately I'm still on the 10/24 rule so my PM is out of comission right now. I don't suppose you can pm me?

PM me if you'd like! I joined maybe thirty minutes ago, shhmeow, feelin' the restriction right about now 3:

They all sound pretty glorious. I love world building and playing multiples, my only issue is I have a fairly busy life (sigh, I hate adulting), so I'd be pretty active over the weekend, then weekdays would depend.

acidust said:
PM me if you'd like! I joined maybe thirty minutes ago, shhmeow, feelin' the restriction right about now 3:
They all sound pretty glorious. I love world building and playing multiples, my only issue is I have a fairly busy life (sigh, I hate adulting), so I'd be pretty active over the weekend, then weekdays would depend.
That's fine; now which of the plots caught your eyes

I'd love to do either of the Regency plots or the Magical Girl/Boy ones! I'm completely able to double up, and play whoever might be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back