• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots, I have nine of them

BlueJae

Risen from the dead
It's much easier to post now that I'm all settled in and comfortable. Either way, I've got nine plots I've written the other day that I'm stealing off my plot site. I might've used them before and altered them or I just came up with new ones but- I've done it.

Fair warning:All these RPs have romance in them, they go from driven by it to simply incorporating it, but they. Have. It. It's a simple requirement of mine and, if that's not your thing, feel free to click out of here.

Anyway, if you don't know me, which most of you don't I know, I mostly do MxM, which is also a fair warning. I'm also a semi-lit roleplayer and two decent sized paragraphs is my normal, but I can go past that depending on my muse. Also, I'm sorry if I sound a bit cold, I'm cuddly I swear C: If I do play MxF I play female. That might come off as annoying, and for that, I apologize.

So, I think we should get started with the plots then, yeah? Side note, I'm 95% sure I plan to be Character B in most of these, a few however I'd prefer to be A.

Pretty sure. Moving on:

A simple camping trip turned into more of a disaster. Character A was out with their family when a storm hit, it was violent and nobody was sure they could stay out for long. Their car was pretty far from where they were an in an attempt to make it back Character A gets lost. When they search for shelter they find a cabin, assumingly abandoned and they try to take shelter there. When morning comes they soon realize they aren't alone in the house when Character B is looming over them as they wake. After small, idle chit chat Character A goes and tries to find their family, or at least some cellphone service- they find neither...And though they felt like they traveled forever, with just a few quick twists and turns, the cabin is right there. Character B welcomes them back as they enter and tells them they can stay as long as they like until they can find their family or help. However, something is a bit off about Character B, but A puts it aside when they gain a closer relationship due to the massive time together. Only when they're extremely close does B tell A what's really going on.

Character A's grandfather just passed away, yet no one seems to care, not even the family them self. He was a bit of a...Well Satanist. Character A never saw anything wrong with their grandfather, though, he was always kind and they would have never guessed if it wasn't for the dark aura of the Victorian house and tunes carved into the boards of the house here and there. In their will, Character A's grandfather left the house to them and oddly enough...A bottle? Whilst settling in Character A is still trying to figure out what's with the bottle- that is, until they open it. An explosion of ash and black smoke later and there stands a demon, Character B. Ever heard of a guardian angel? This was a guardian demon. Turns out, Character A's grandfather had used his own life to summon the powerful demon to protect Character A. Character A was never a fight, and has usually been the target for teasing and bullying their whole life. Now they had an eternal guardian. The two get off to a rough start, but eventually grow on each other until it turns into something more...But what happens when Character A learns that their grandfather's life wasn't the only thing the contract entitled Character B to?

Character A is a grave robber, it's seems to be the only thing they can make a living off of. Unable to get a job, they've resorted to this. On a job, they've managed to break into a crypt, however, upon opening the grave...Seems Character B isn't as dead as A thought. Turns out Character B is a...Well, Constantine of sorts, brought back because something is rising- and it's starting in Character A's town. However, Character B is way out of the time zone, from anyone's guess, they're probably from London around the 1800s. It's Character A's job to help them get with the times and teach them modern technology as well. The last thing they remember is hunting a demon by the name of Ripper, Jack the Ripper. Now they're on a hunt for the darkness that is starting to plague Character A's city and, while their at it, drag A around as their new side kick- whether they like it or not. Though, looks like the darkness isn't the only thing that's coming to town.

Everyone deserves a second chance, everyone, but not everyone gets it. Fallen angels, those damned out of Heaven for crimes committed against their morals are often the percent that do not get what they were once told all deserve. For this, Character A- one of the first fallen, created DownHaven, a place for fallen angels to stay. Like a new start. While some come with their wings, some do not, depending on what happened on the way down. Character A is a mysterious one who doesn't talk much, yet isn't mute. The even weirder thing is, they had four wings, when a normal angel should have two, often sparking unanswered questions. The weirdest thing? Character A is rarely seen and despite the housing district, no one knows where they stay. Often disappearing for weeks on end, once even a month. Character B is a new fallen angel, let in by Character A them-self. Whether it was their oddly quiet personality or just the feel of them, Character B wants to find out everything about A, but wouldn't go as far as to call it an obsession...Despite the fact that it could or couldn't be. While A doesn't seem to mind, there are some things they simply refuse to show B, and while B can respect that for now, they can't ignore it forever.

Character A is the offspring of the same man who runs the area's own Mafia. It'd be a lie to say that the Mafia didn't run the town, but it'd also be a lie to say that the town wasn't trying to fight back. The Mafia is ruthless, often killing without reason or pushing small business owners around to get what they want. The police have been doing their best but in the end they always seem to get away without a scrape, and no one knows just where they hide. Character A wants nothing to do with their family, their mother left, but unfortunately they don't get that option. Their father is determined to keep them around, being the only blood related family he has left. The most Character A can do is escape from time to time, but always at night. One night, Character A comes into contact with Character B, seeing that B is being pushed around by members of their father's Mafia. The members instantly recognize who Character A is, and under blackmail, are sworn to not tell their father about Character A being out and about. Character B thanks A and they seem to hit it off. Eventually B falls for A and A can't seem to shake B- knowing any relationship between them could put B in danger. Eventually, however, A simply can't refuse B any longer.

Character A and B's families are long time friends, but the two have only encountered each other on rare occasions. One winter, the character's families put their money together to afford a giant log house up in the mountains as a get away vacation. Character A and B soon start to get to know each other, finding common interest and over all commonly hanging out. Interest parks between the two as they seem to grow on each other, and feelings seem to surface. However, a bit into the vacation, weird things start to happen around the house. Whether it's moving objects, sounds at night, or that screaming...God that screaming, seeming to erupt from the woods. The parents eventually tell A and B they're hearing things, but the two know they're not. Soon, it starts snowing and the parents leave A and B in the house while they go out to check the road conditions so they know if it'll be safe to drive home or if they'll have to stay. Things seem to get increasingly worse activity wise, so the question is, will A and B make it through the night...and...Why aren't their parents back yet?

Character A is a werewolf, living in a small town that nearly no one knows about. Everyone knows everyone, but the werewolves are a secret. They live to protect the town and have lived there for years. Character A is the offspring of the Alpha with an older brother. Their has passed away but rather give the eldest the spot Character A is given it as a dying wish. Rather than be a sore loser, Character A's brother helps train them to become alpha but in the process Character A learns they must find a mate so that they have someone to take the spot after they die. Character B just moved into town and catches A's eye. Something is off about them and everyone seems to know it but A pushes it aside. Pursuing after B, who all but seems to be encouraging the actions, Character A soon wants them to be their mate- however, it is not someone of the pack. Character A's brother seems disapproving, and while that can be overlooked what happens when Character B isn't as human as A thought?

Character A is a royal, their family has often been associated with dragons, and even have their own. Each royal of the family has one of their own. Character A has had theirs for over a year now, but is constantly annoyed by being confined to the castle. Now war is coming and A wants nothing more than to fight along side the king, their father, and help them win. However the king has forbidden A to fight and in a rage they take their dragon and run. Somewhere in the mountains they meet Character B, nothing but a rouge living off the land and thievery. B makes conversation with A and just when they're about to rob them A's dragon comes in, distrusting of B. B, however, has a wyvern, a dragon with no front legs. No one has seen a wyvern for years, and in the surprise, B's wyvern fends off A's dragon in time to take B and flee. A pursues B, asking to be friends, curious as to where they got their winged friend and who they are really. Through their friendship A and B seem to bond, all while A trying to learn about B and B teaching A how to hide from the king's guards who were scattered to find the missing royal.

Winter has hit and the city is as busy as ever, everyone trying to find somewhere warm and trying to survive the winter. Character A works at a cafe, your average person trying to make a living, not rich but not poor, the same routine each day. They've lived alone for a long time now, usually spending holidays and every other day alone. They long for a partner after years of watching couples come in and out, after all, the cafe is a bustling place for the likes. One day, however, Character B shows up, alone- which is odd for the cafe. A is neatly dressed, looking higher class, which makes it even odder that they haven't a partner. As if out of nowhere while ordering Character B seems to start to flirt with A, catching them off guard, but they easily play along taking it all as a joke. When B leaves, A's coworkers seem to be in a bunch about the whole thing, pushing them to go on. To keep their co-workers off them, A complies with B's sense of flirting and compliments until one day, B asks A out. A has never been in a relationship and soon learns what it's like to have someone for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back