• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ Plots galore ~ [ o p e n ]

legendarisk

Illusionist

JAN_CI_2014_Conflict_HGSJI.jpg
[div style="max-width:99%; max-height:500px; padding:0px; overflow:auto; resize:both; border: 0px solid;"]Yoo-Hoo and welcome, you can call me Boss! I'm a female, 20+, with 10+ years of experience with roleplay. Used to hang around when msn groups was the big thing.

I've had some cravings lately, I'm not looking for about ten different rp's because I'm gonna be honest I will not have the time nor the mental capacity to juggle that many rp's right now. I won't reply every day but I'll try to get at least three replies a week, more if the time allows it. I'm currently working, and on my final stretch of my finals at the moment in uni, but soon I'll be more free.
If the title says open I'm still open for suggestion so don't worry about that.
I'd like for the other person to be active, keep the plot going together with me, come up with ideas and chat a bit, I love to chat ooc and discuss the rp or whatever that might interest us both.

I do m/f, m/m or f/f, as long as the plot is interesting and it's not instant romance I'm good with either, I can also double and do npc's, but I want to focus on the main pairing the most. I'd prefer if you were over 18 because I'm old and it would feel sort of odd of you were underage. Another thing to note is that I don't do one-liners because that kills my muse, but I can do everything from 300 - 1000+ words depending on setting and mood, you don't have to match when I dish out over a 1000 words but if you want to be my guest as I'm not stopping you! Otherwise, go nuts and go free! Hit me up over PM if you're interested, or write here if you can't write PM's yet and I'll hit you up instead.

What I'm looking for right now:

Ideas

Apocalypse
A time before, earth was a good place to live and thrive on, but time was running out. A young, very promising scientist was close to cracking the code on how to cure cancer, they only needed test subjects and time.
The first tries were a success, almost immediately did the cancercells vanish, and the body began to heal itself to how it had been without the cancer. She was praised all over the world and the scientist was named 'The scientist of the century' with her success in curing cancer. Every country got their share of the antidote, treating patients with success every time, the antidote never failed them, and soon enough the world was seemingly a brighter place.

Until one day, the cured patients began to act strange. One of the patients had suddenly gone mental and began to chew on another person in the middle of the mall, foaming mouth and words spoken that were indescribable, reaching for every human it could come in contact with. The patient was immediately put under surveillance, hoping that it was just a passing side effect of the antidote. Yet the patient grew madder for each day that passed, until other patients showed similar behavior, and before the world could even react, the governments unable to contain them in time, the world was in shambles. Those who weren't treated got infected by a single bite, those who were already infected got madder for each passing day, until no one could do anything and the world had fallen into ruins.

The scientist who had made this all happen got into shock, forgot completely about whom they were, how this came to be and what had happened. The only one that could cure this and save the earth and turn it back to how it was, vanished.

Character A is a woman, alone in the quest to find the solution to this and save the earth again, yet she's lost, alone and doesn't know anyone, she barely knows how she's been surviving all this time. A believes that the scientist is dead and is looking for her hidden lab to see if the cure is there. Time is ticking and as the day's passes, more people succumb to the infection.
Character B is a male that has about the same quest as character A, except that he believes the scientist is somewhere out there, and he wants to find her or someone else that worked on the treatment and how to reverse it, cure the infected and save the earth. [or you can make him a non-believer that doesn't think the world is savable and just tags along because he feels bad for the lonely woman and is bored, wanting some kind of an adventure before his life is over.]

I'd like to play character A, and you can shape character B as you please! I'm up for discussion for this rp as well, I'd love someone that can help me shape the world they're in, add twists and plots as we progress, and I'll do the same!

Isekai
Character A dies in her own world in the future, and takes over the body of a young woman in the early Victorian era, while character B is either a fiance she at first has no feelings for whatsoever, B can either hate her or now know about her at all, barely met her, and wants to pursue his own goals rather than being stuck to a woman all the time.

This is a very loose plot, but I love the Isekai genre and what comes with it. Character A can either still have her memories from the modern world and the body's previous hosts memories too, or it can be completely blank. Character B can be crown prince, prince, general's son or some other noble man. I can play either A or B here, only our imagination can hinder the possibilities.

Mafioso x Detective
Character A rules the underworld, with the pull of a finger they can get rid of anyone they want, and with a snap of a finger a whole establishment can suddenly 'disappear' without a trace. Their main source of income and establishment is gambling; nothing is too expensive and everything has a value. Humans, animals, money, accommodations, drugs.. You name it and you can gamble for or with it. Character A is the main person that started this, and is the one to pull all the strings but never gets their hands dirty, only does the commands and managements.

Character B is a detective and has just started working on a case surrounding the underground gambling, trying to stop it and put an end to the one's doing this. The police and FBI have been working on this case for years without even a slight crack in it. Wanting to prove his worth and get their promotion, character B starts to help out with this case, and get's a chance to interrogate someone they think have are hired, which is character A. Without knowing it, character A takes a certain morbid sort-of interest of character B, not only interested in playing with their mind until they can't take it, but also suggesting they might 'help' them in this case, giving small hints at first that might end up arresting some small-fry people, but not the big guns.

Will character B be able to figure it out in time? Or will character A ruin them before it's too late? Or will something else happen in between?

Character A or B? We can discuss that along with a more thought-out plot. Open for a lot of suggestions surrounding this plot!

Dystopia
Character A has a perfect life. Their family is perfect, their grades are perfect, the food their mum cook is perfect, even their lawn is perfect every day. For A, this is a normal thing, this is how it's supposed to be. A has their whole future planned, whom to marry and where to attend school, what to become when they grow up and which field of work they should pursue, and it's nothing wrong with that. Yet A falls sick, unable to eat properly and drink, and suddenly their 'perfect' world doesn't seem so perfect anymore. Why is everything so well-planned? Why haven't A got to decide themselves whom they should marry or where to work?

Character B's world isn't perfect, it's far from it. Living outside the walls food are hard to come by, they live in tents or very badly made houses that can't keep the wind nor the rain out. Every day is a fight for survival, all thanks to them being born with a "defect." Tossed out from the city, abandoned by society and living together with the other outcast to create their own world where they try to survive. Character B one days finds a hole into the city, in one of the walls, where they meet A, and everything changes for them both after that.

Also a very loose plot where we can discuss even more. Why were they defect? What will happen to A when their world changes? I'm up to play either A or B, depending on whom you'd like to play as.

Heroes of Might and Magic
If you've played either of these games, then I suggest you read on:

Two factions that were usually enemies had begun a plotting, yet it's undercover and no one knows about it. A lone hero and his army comes across a meeting in the forest by chance, and overhear that the factions are working together to take over the rest of the world and leave no one alive. The hero rushes back to tell his king, who takes the young hero seriously and tells them to take more creatures and go to the closes faction and tell the news he have heard, while the rest of the faction tries to gather resources and prepare an army for the threat to come.

The young hero ventures out to the closest faction to tell them the news, and on their way there he's followed by nightmares that tries to kill them, yet the hero manages to shake them off and arrives to the faction unharmed. They speak to other heroes and even manages to speak to the king, yet their words became a laughing matter and was rejected: sending the hero home again.

Just as they are about to leave, the trumpet of war was heard, the nightmares from before along with the rest of an army is by the gates, a surprise attack. The king now takes the hero seriously, while preparing to counter the attack the king sends one of his own heroes to accompany them on their journey to the other factions, to tell the news and warn them before it's too late. The two heroes takes the secret and ventures out with their combines army to warn the other factions. But will they get along? Or will they kill each other before they finish their missions?

Topics
Pick and chose, I have ideas for all of these but if you have some ideas, then shoot!

Fantasy
Adventure/Journey
Dark/Horror/Mystery
Royalty
Magic
History
Vikings
Food Fantasy
Action
Ice-Hockey
Humanoids
Mind-play