• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots are ruining my life.

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I suppose I should give some pregame info. I'm an adult and prefer you to be one too. Two plus paragraphs unless characters are chatting. I don't want to write two paragraphs of shit filler nor do I want to read it. I most likely will not be doing any pretty posts. If you want to that's cool. Just make sure they're mobile friendly. If they aren't I will be sure to let you know. I love mature/dark topics. If you have triggers let me know. In saying that we will not be breaking any of the rules. Ghosting is fine. I do like writing more than one character. Probably not at first but the list might grow. If you're interested in RPing send a character to my inbox. If I get any messages saying "Hey wanna RP?" No. RPing will be in third person.

The Collector
I'm Dylan, a collector. I don't collect mundane objects that could gather dust over the years. No… Every now and then someone will catch my eye and a need to have them overcomes any sensibilities I should have. It could be anything from being really good at a certain skill or having the right amount of imperfections that truly make them perfect.

Talking of sensibilities, I'm not like other people if you couldn't tell already. I've been diagnosed with a few disorders but those are just labels to encapsulate and enslave society. I'm just like everyone else with a dedicated hobby.

________
Demons Will Play
My name is Millie and I’ve done a horrible, horrible thing. On my seventeenth birthday my friend and I attempted a ritual found in one of her books. Except it wasn’t an attempt and even worse my friend was killed in the process. Now I have a hulking problem contained only by the flimsiest of spells.
________
Púkinn
Imagine one day you’re minding your own business, walking blissfully through the fiery pits of hell when suddenly and painfully you’re summoned onto another plane. Yeah, that about sums up what happened to me. I realize my predicament as soon as I calm down. Well, as calm as coming out of a blind rage will allow. The nervous children in front of me look powerless and completely breakable. Just as soon as I get out of this cage…
________
Witch and shifter familiar
On a witches sixteenth birthday their shifter familiar appears. Of course mine happens to be gorgeous. In my world the relationship between a witch and her familiar is very sacred but should not cross certain lines. Our savior Satan has made them our protectors and protect is all they should do.
________
The Thief and the Killer
There’s a saying….What was it? Oh! Wrong place, wrong time. Story of my life. When a guy I buy information from gave me the address to a rundown looking house I was skeptical. It only took me picking the locks, which wow so many, to find the outside did not match the inside. While the outside looked rundown, not even fit for the homeless, the inside was pristine. It wasn’t until I went deeper, into the basement, that the figurative light bulb blinked to life. Either this person was a butcher or they had an unhealthy obsession with killing people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back