• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot with me! (Big interest check/ masterpost of my likes! ALWAYS OPEN)

Otter

Living, but not laughing or loving
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone! WickedLillies here!
This is my first official post on RPNation, so why not make it a big interest check! I am always open for plotting of any kind, and I promise I do not bite! Your opinions and suggestions mean a lot to me when plotting! I am ALWAYS open to plotting, so never be scared to send me a message or to reply here!
I am a hUge newbie to this site and I'm working on figuring out how all of this works, so please be patient with me!

With that being said, here is everything you'll need to know!

1. I have been roleplaying for 10+ years!
2. I am a college student, so if my replies are slow, that is why! (I'll always try to give you a heads up though!)
3. I like to consider myself an advanced roleplayer, but sometimes I have the brain capacity of a Gnat
4. I am a cosplayer! I have been for over 6 years now!

1. I love roleplays where we both play an OC and each other's love interest! It makes it all the more interesting (for fandom roleplays!)!
2. I typically only do BxB, but in the case of Fandom roleplays, I do not mind if your character is female! I find I play male characters best, but canon female characters are easier to do!
3. I am a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer, so I would expect you to be as well. Meaning no less than six to eight sentences. I understand low muse, so tell me if a muse shortage strikes!
4. Please use proper grammar and know your sentence structure. What I mean is no run-on sentences and know the difference between 'their' and 'there'.
5. Please be active and post at least once a day!
6. If you have any plot ideas, please do not be afraid to tell me about them! I love hearing other people's ideas!

Okay so here are all the fandoms I am currently invested in! If they have a * by the name, then my muse for it is super high!
NOTE: These are the roleplays where I love doing OC x Canon! Especially when we both have an OC and we play each other's love interests!

Dragon Age (any of the games!--this is my fav game series)*
- Red Dead Redemption 2*
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Fire Emblem: Fates
- Pokemon (any Generation!)
- Assassins Creed (Any games except Brotherhood)
- Overwatch
- Final Fantasy (7, 13, or 15)
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Dead by Daylight
- The Arcana (App game)
- BNHA
- Corpse Party
- Hypnosis Microphone

Here is a list of a bunch of my own plots that I have come up with over the years! If you would like to do one, just let me know!

Muse A and B have been married for a couple of months and it has been wonderful. Must B just recently got a raise, making their lives all the easier. Until one day it isn't. On the way home from work, Muse A gets into a serious car accident and gets beaten up pretty badly. He is taken to the hospital and Muse b is called. Though when Muse B arrives, a gut-wrenching discovery is made; Muse A has lost all of their memories. He gets frightened, not know who he himself is or those around him are. This of course shatters Muse B, seeing as his husband has no idea who he is. It is now up to Muse B to help his amnesia-ridden husband recover his memories- if he even can.

I would prefer to be Muse A

Long ago, four species rules in harmony over the lands. Humans controlled the cities, Elves held domain over forests, Merpeople held the seas, and Harpies ruled the air. All was peaceful amongst the four species, but soon the humans grew hungry. They wanted to have control over all four areas, which sparked a war. While the other three species had strength and speed on their side, humans had advanced technology. The war waged for centuries, stopping when humans stood victorious. The three species were wiped to near extinction, leaving dwindling numbers to survive and hide from the humans' wrath. Now centuries later, the three species' populations have grown to that of a small colony; the humans have noticed too. A new law was decreed that if one of the three species is found, it is to be slaughtered on sight. Muse A is one of these three species and gets injured while trying to spy on the humans. They are held in high regard in their clan, is one of the sons of the leader. Muse B is but a normal human under the harsh laws of society, working his way up the military ranks. He is strong and independent, often not listening to the laws provided for him. Muse B stumbles across Muse A one day and has an inner conflict. He knows the law about killing them on sight, but their injuries were severe ind it felt so inhumane to do so. Taking Muse A back to their house inconspicuously, Muse B cares for them. Once awake, Muse A freaks out and tries to flee, but their injuries prohibit them from doing so. As the two grow closer, the government suspects something is up with one of their best military officers. Will Muse B give Muse A up once prompted with rewards, or will his feelings help him determine otherwise?

Muse A and B are both college students, differing drastically in personality and hobbies. This is a case of a stereotypical 'bullied boy meets super popular jock and the fall in love' right? Wrong. Sure, Muse A is a soft, quiet boy who likes reading in his dorm and staying far away from sports while Muse B is the very popular, energetic, jovial jock who is the head of the Football and Track team. Muse A has been silently watching Muse B for some time, fawning over his happy attitude and passion for what he loves. Only there is one thing that no one mentioned- this College is specifically designed for supernatural entities. Muse A is a Ghost; someone who had already died but is stuck in between Earth and Heaven/Hell- Purgatory, as many refer to it as. He can turn himself invisible, pass through walls, and float; stereotypical ghost things. Muse B is a werewolf- a man who can shift into a large wolf form when he desires to. Full moons bring out a different beast, one that walks on two legs and is overly aggressive. Werewolves have insane strength, hearing, and stamina, making them great athletes. With two contrasting personalities, how will Muse A and Muse B fair when they grow closer? Will their powers and species get in the way, or will they overcome the obstacles together?

In ancient Rome, the gods' rules all. The mortals would kneel at their feet, praying for safety and substance to last for the season. The gods often favored the mortals, giving them what they wished in return for the prayers and offerings. It was rare for a God to walk amongst mortals, but it happened from time to time. They took upon the appearance of the mortals to blend in, going about their bidding without suspicion. That is until Muse A (the god) falls in love with a mortal man. He becomes enamored with the male, using his mortal form to approach the merchant to speak. It takes little time for the human to grow attached to the other, having no clue he was actually a god. The other gods and goddesses notice their companion’s trips to the mortal surface, and once followed him. They realize their fellow god has fallen in love with a mortal, and forbid it. Trouble could easily run amok when a god loves a mortal. So the god is faced with a choice; tell the man he loves the truth and never see him again, or find a way for either himself to become mortal or his love to gain immortality and join him in the kingdom of gods. What will occur when disapproving gods try to interfere by slaughtering the mortal?

I would prefer to be Muse B

Muse A is a well-known singer in a popular band. His contract forbids him from having a boyfriend, but he doesn’t listen. Muse B is apart of Muse A’s rival band, and they are secretly dating. Muse B wants to come out and tell the world, but Muse A finds it a bad idea. Give me the angst of their fights and the fluff of their cute makeups. Give me the fear they both feel when pictures of them making put are released to the public. Muse A and B would have to deal with the consequences together, straining them further. Tours tear them apart for mass periods of time, and face timing is extremely hard with nosy bandmates and from being rivals in general. Give me the stress of being pushed to the breaking point, but the recovery stage. Give me supportive fans backing the two completely. Give me the cute moments Muse A and B steal at concerts or in public away from praying eyes. Just give me some really cute fluff mixed with hardcore angst.

Muse A died in 1795, making him well over 200 years old. He was a simple baker, helping his mother with her shop before he tragically died in a lake. He now haunts a house secluded from society, trying to remember his death and gain some closure. Muse B is fresh out of college grad, looking for a place to live for cheap until his career kicks off. Upon finding the house, he is told there is a ghost haunting it. Not believing the story, Muse B moves in. Muse A tries to avoid watching or being around the living male, but he can’t help but watch over him. Over some time, Muse A begins to fall in love with how Muse B acts. He watches as others are brought home for the night, wishing he could have some form of contact with him. Every day he watches as one nighT stand leave, watching the next to come in and shatter his heart. Muse B realizes something, or someone is living within his house and decides to try an Ouija board. What will happen when Muse B learns of Muse A? With the ability to possess others and to manifest himself, will Muse A let himself be known to Muse B?

Muse A and Muse B are boyfriends- simple as that. except it truly is not. The year is 2056, and the world ended four years ago. Zombies roam the planet, eating every moving thing in sight. Buildings are run down, eroded by time, and extreme conditions. With only about two percent of the population currently alive, it is no wonder how the buildings became so demolished. Bands of people have gotten together and holed themselves up in developments, hoarding food and supplies to keep them alive. Others travel alone, keeping to themselves so they have no one else to worry about. Muse A and Muse B were separated from day one, caught in very different situations that kept them apart for years. Now Muse A has gained a position as leader in one of the largest groups in Maine. He has grown stern and cold- directing people and rationing little food for many will do that. He is feared by just about everyone; both his demeanor and sheer power are intimidating. Muse B runs alone in this messed up world, keeping solely to himself. Killing so many things has made him numb to the world, making his quiet and emotionless. He had held on to the hope his beloved was alive but lost hope. One day, Muse B decides to sneak in and raid some food from the community Muse A runs. He is caught, bound, and brought to Muse A for judgment. when the lovers see each other, the demeanor they crafted shatters as they take refuge in each other's arms. With a newfound hope, can they bring a new era of prosper to the group of survivors? Or will they all perish under the teeth of zombies?

Muse A and Muse B go to the same school, and they are soulmates. Certain people can see the string at all times, and muse A is one of them. They also have the ability to cut the threads of two people who are not soulmates and tie them together. One day, a young girl approaches Muse A, asking him if he can connect her’s and Muse B’s strings together. He knew that they have been dating for a while, but it tore him in half. He would be losing his soulmate, the one he has desired for so long. He does it anyway, knowing it would make Muse B happy. One the strings are cut, he is left soulmate-less and heartbroken. Here is the catch; Muse B can see and cut strings too. So that begs to question of will he tie their strings back together or leave them alone?

Muse A is a large businessman who owns a well-known company. He is the CEO of said place, so he makes quite a bit of money. Men want to be him and women want to be with him. He is married to a beautiful woman, but no love is shared between the two. It was an arranged marriage, so it is simply a cosmetic marriage. Even so, his wife has a tight leash on him. As a boss, he is seen as scary and cold-blooded. Many want to stay away from him when angered, and they all do their utmost best t not screw up. Muse B is Muse A's sole assistant. He is rather shy and tends to keep his tongue on everything. He is single and lives alone- or at least that is what everyone believes. In actuality, he has been in a secret affair with Muse A for quite some time. Many people see the secretary go into his boss' office, only to exit hours later. Nothing is heard, so no one expects those two to be doing anything promiscuous. Though soon, Muse B grows tired of being pushed off to the side for someone he knows Muse A does not love. So, he confronts the other and explains how he is feeling. This leads to an argument, where Muse B yells he is tired of being some mistress and won't take this anymore. He storms out, leaving Muse A baffled. This leaves him with a tough decision; get a divorce with his wife to be with Muse B or let him go?

Muse A is a wealthy businessman who is always concerned over his work more than anything else. He will drop everything for his work, even if it means leaving the house at Eleven at night to go to the office. Muse B is his loving husband, always compensating for his husband's absence. He feels constantly neglected and like his husband loves his work more than his own husband. So, Muse B breaks down in front of his husband. Muse B screams how he really feels, telling Muse A that if he doesn't get more attention, he is leaving for good. Storming out, Muse A realized just what he has been doing /emotionally/ to his husband. Will he try to show Muse B how sorry he is or let him leave?

I would prefer to play Muse B

Muse A and Muse B's fathers are sworn enemies and have been for a long time. The two ranch owners have bee at each other's throats for as long as both ranches have stood, and so have the generations before that. They want to beat the other in rodeos, quality, production, and just overall runs deep in the family blood on both sides- until now. Muse A is the oldest son of the first father; he is confident, cocky, and will do just about anything for his father's name and ranch. He has already done some maybe-sort of illegal things, but his father paid off the cops. He is a quick-witted, hot-headed man who is not fond of losing. Muse B is "Daddy's little boy"- a bratty, sneaky, teasing little fox who gets what he wants when he wants it. He is as manipulative as he is cute, and he has the whole town wrapped around his little finger. The muses hate each other- or at least that is what quite literally everyone thinks. In reality, they are dating in secret. They'll sneak off to see each other- go riding in the night or even sometimes sneak into each other's rooms. They have been together a long time, but will that last? What will happen when their fathers find out? How will the ranch dynamic react? Will they stay together or begin to actually hate one another?

Muse A is the son of a wealthy ranch owner; he was born in raised riding horses, herding cattle, hunting, fishing, and protecting his ranch. He is stoic yet cocky- he believes he can do no wrong. He would lay his life down for his ranch, and he has before. Muse B has done some pretty bad stuff, and his father has deemed him worthy of inheriting the Ranch when he dies. Muse B is the son of a wealthy oil company owner- he has been raised in cities where even the stars aren't visible. He is quiet, humble, and hates his father. He is supposed to inherit the oil company, but his father tells him he is far too weak to manage the company. Moving out closer to Muse A's ranch (Bought a large house not too far away), His father found that there was oil to be drilled on Muse A's father's ranch, and he wishes to buy it. Thus begins a dangerous and potentially deadly game; Muse A and B's fathers quickly become enemies and are doing everything in their power to run the other off. In the midst of all of this, the Muses manage to meet and they quickly grow attached to one another. Will their power and land-hungry fathers drive them apart? What will happen when the father's find out about their relationship? Just how far is too far?

Muse A and Muse B are boyfriends; they share an apartment and have been together for many years. Though Muse A has quite the secret; he is a vampire. He has been for a long time- long before he fell in love with Muse B. He has hidden it from Muse B well, seeing as the other suspected nothing. That is, until a hunter manages to track Muse A down. Having to kill hunters in their own apartment, Muse A and B have to run to survive; if either is caught, they will be killed. Will the muses be able to work through the gore and fear of being hunted? Will Muse B be able to move past all the lies, murders, and deeds his boyfriend has committed? Or will the hunters find them?

Muse A is a pop/indie star who came from a small town. He was a nerdy, happy boy with a loving boyfriend; Muse B. One day, on a whim and not-so-smart thinking, Muse A took off without a word to anyone to pursue his music career, leaving Muse B heartbroken and in tatters. Now Muse A is famous, dating super models, athletes, and other pop stars, getting music awards, and loving life. Muse B is hung up on the past, still living in the small town and absolutely in pieces. He cannot get over Muse A no matter how hard he tries, and it is eating him alive. What happens when the holidays roll around and a certain pop star winds up on Muse B's doorstep at midnight? Is it to apologize and beg for forgiveness? Or is Muse A simply taking pity and checking in on the man he left without a second thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back