• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

momfriendkirumi

Why hello there! Uh... I guess I’m supposed to do an awkward hello? Well, I had taken a break from this site but now I am back and ready to Roleplay! But first, there are things of importance I must address!

About Me:
— 18 year old female who feels more comfortable roleplaying with those who are 18+
— I am LGBTQ+ friendly!
— Grammar fanatic but I won’t hound you if you have improper grammar.
— Active but somewhat slow replies.
— I am in Eastern Time Zone and I fall asleep usually around 12:30 in the morning.
— Don’t be afraid to message me because I’ll most likely respond. The worst that can happen is that you message me while I’m asleep or during my “too lazy to respond” moments.
— Semi advanced to advanced! I’ve been roleplaying for eight years now!
— Very very very very introverted and it’ll take a while for me to OOC chat with you while we Roleplay.

About You:
— 18+ as I stated before. Do not lie to me about your age please, I’ve had that happen before to me.
— Proper grammar or semi proper grammar at least. Make your posts readable for me.
— LGBTQ+ friendly of course
— posts at least around... two to three times a day if not more.
— Patient in waiting for responses. I’ve had people bump me after every thirty minutes of me not replying and it’s annoying and, in my opinion, desperate. Please wait 72 hours before bumping me.
— semi advanced to advanced.

About The Roleplays:
— I prefer Canon x Canon. But I will do Canon x OC only if it’s LGBTQ+ friendly. Which means I won’t do a BxG Canon x OC Roleplay. It has to be BxB, GxG, or any other pairing.
— Doubling up? Erm... I’m not too good at it because well... a 1x1 Roleplay does not include doubling up right? Well, I can give doubling up a try. (Remember: only if we’re doing LGBTQ+ pairings)
— I will not do OC x OC. Am very sorry but it’s weird putting my fandom OC with someone else’s fandom OC
— If we are doing a BxG Roleplay, then I will be playing as the female. I find it uncomfortable for me to play as the male in a BxG relationship.

Fandoms! (I have too many pairings so i will list my top pairings for each one!) Bolded Role is the role I want.

Danganronpa:
Ryoma Hoshi x Kirumi Tojo(please I have plots for this!)

Leon Kuwata x Male OC

Komaru Naegi x Toko Fukawa/Genocider Sho

Nekomaru Nidai x Teruteru Hanamura

Sakura Oogami x Aoi Asahina

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Peko Pekoyama

Mondo Owada x Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Chihiro Fujisaki

Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi

Kaito Momota x Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma

Hannibal:
Hannibal Lecter x Will Graham

Good Omens:
Crowley x Aziraphale