• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot- male character needed:) (Ignore post count)

ElectricDandellion

Three Thousand Club
Right!! So, I've been scanning through my old posts, and found this one from a fair while ago. Since the time it was written, I can assure you all that my style has most definitely improved! I'm looking for a male character, and a detailed writer too. I'm forever looking for more detailed writers that don't bail, haha. Anyways, I copied and pasted the whole thing, so here we go: 

Hello!

I've had a sudden craving for a Roleplay plot, but here are some rules I would like you to follow, so when Roleplaying we will both be enjoying the experience. 

-Please be detailed. I really dislike being in a Roleplay, and my partner starts off detailed, and then a few pages in, they decide to write only a few lines. Note: I will be mimicking your post length:3

-Reply whenever you feel it best to. I would rather you wrote when you could and write something of a better quality, rather than a rushed response because you were busy:)

-Use good grammar and punctuation. Obviously every now and again we make mistakes, that's fine, but I can't stand it when I can't understand a reply because it's all one giant sentence, or the words don't piece together correctly.

-Being able to reply at least every day is a must. I'm on the site almost every day, at most hours, and so I'd like it if you could also do the same.

-If you get bored of the Roleplay, please let me know. I wouldn't want to be a burden and force you to keep replying to a Roleplay you aren't even interested in:)

-I only play the female role. I'm sorry, but I can only do that. I'm not very experienced in playing male roles, and I'm not going to start now. In MXF also.

-Romance is a must! I love romance in a plot:))))

Now for the plot!! :smile2:

(I know, finally. Hah.)

Note: my character would be muse A, and yours muse B.

Muse A is an average teen (Well, 19.) One day, after being heavily sedated by Muse B, MA wakes, tied to a chair at MB's mansion. MB is rich, incredibly rich, but he is also majorly psychopathic. He had kidnapped MA to fulfill his undying 'love' for her, under the illusion that she loves him. 

He loves her, but will hurt her if she attempts to leave his house or hurt him in anyway. MB is a clean freak, always nervous about mess, and constantly cleaning unnoticeable stains or smudges. MA is stubborn, constantly trying to escape; because of this, MB is always keeping a close eye of MA, and has to constantly have his maids checking in on her every 10 minutes if he doesn't himself.

Although MA has no say in whether or not to follow them, MB has set rules to follow, rules that are strict and dominant. If MA doesn't follow the rules, punishment will follow. One of these rules will be that MA is weakly sedated every day in order to make sure she can't escape, of if she tries it will be very difficult and then noticed.

Eventually this will or may turn into a relationship, although MB has already decided it's a relationship.

Sorry it's shortish! If there are any problems with the plot, we can discuss this on PM. Thanks! If interested PM me or comment . Y'know:)

Turns into a sort of Stockholms syndrome.

I should also note that I'm on mobile, and autocorrect is a cowbag at the greatest of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, but I don't know if I'll be able to RP as Muse B very well :/  . I haven't roleplayed as a character with a mental disability before but I'll try my best to do so. Is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back