• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot ideas I wanna try (Updated!)

I have a list of rp plots that I really want to do. It's a short list, but give it a read! (please :3)

Plot #1: 

Character A and character B are best friends who love to go on adventures together. They hear a rumor about a magical shopkeeper who lives somewhere on the other side of town. Character A is eager to find this shopkeeper while character B is super afraid to find him, thinking that he might be evil. Once they find the shopkeeper, he accidentally casts a spell and turns character B into...a baby! Now character A has to take care of them until the spell wears off.

Plot #2:

Character A is an exchange student from (whichever country you choose) and character B acts as their tour guide and helps them around the school. They soon become really good friends. After a while, character A develops a crush on character B, but character B is totally oblivious to it. Will character A get to have a romantic relationship with character B, or will character A remain in the friend-zone?

Plot #3

Character A is sick with a bad fever and character B was nice enough to visit them and take care of them to help them feel better. They want to be as helpful as possible in order to restore character A back to their normal healthy self.

Plot #4:

Character A goes to the doctors office for a check up and finds out that she's pregnant. When she returns home to character B, she finds it hard to tell the news to her lover, so she tries to hide it. Character A is unsure of whether character B will be happy or upset to find out about her being pregnant.

Plot #5:

Character A is driving home from work late at night, extremely tired from working overtime. After a while of driving, they fall asleep behind the wheel and ends up in a car crash, very injured. Their lover, character B, goes to see them at the hospital to see if they're alright.

I hope you will maybe try one of these plots out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Idea 1. Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've been here and I don't quite remember how to PM...mind helping on that front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back