• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot Ideas from Quarkie II (Closed)

Quark

Fundamental Particle
I have closed the request.

Hello, Quarkie the inexperienced RPer is looking for short-term and long-term partners again! 

Apologies about the prefix in the thread. There are actually more genres than just fantasy ^_^;

For short-term partners, I expect you to stay for at least an interaction scene, that would be about 2 pages or so. In this request, I would like to suggest that we choose a plot, and RP a small fragment. I'm aware that planning for a lengthy story between two people might be a bit daunting, hence after the first few pages, we'll see whether our characters mesh well and then continue on.  

If you are interested in any of the plots then please send me a PM with your preferences. This includes which roles you are interested in playing, and whether you want to make any suggestions or changes to the plots. Otherwise, if you have a plot of your own, let me know! For this request, I will only be taking a limited number of requests. If I have RPed with you in the past, I may make exceptions. 

[SIZE= 22px]Some notes: (Please read) [/SIZE]

1. I enjoy both 1x1s and group RPs, but I reply faster to the latter. I am currently running a group RP as well, so some days I might not be able to reply. I try to post once every few days but that varies. 

2. There is no requirement for the minimum number of sentences or paragraphs. Just give me enough to react and to visualize the scene, and that would be good. My average post is 5-9 sentences, excluding dialogue, but it will vary depending on the scene. 

3. My motivation depends on your effort into the story for the RP. If I feel that I have to consistently carry along the story and add in NPCs while my partner is just reacting, it's going to eat away with my motivation. Having someone to discuss and plan with me will make me a happy Quarkie.  If you can RP as multiple characters that would also be great. If not, we can try to choose a plot which involves less roles. 

4. Please let me know if you're going to drop or be absent for a while. I'll do the same. If I have no response in 21 days, I will assume the RP is dead. 

5. If you take a look at the plot summaries, you can tell that I don't like "self-centred" RPs. Please keep this in mind when offering a plot to me. 

6. Unfortunately, I've had a trauma where damsels and overly abused characters are not handled well. I prefer not to have "woeisme" parties. When making a character sheet, please give a main character I can root for, and not having to rely on "feeling pity' to give them appeal. This doesn't mean a character can't have a sad past. 

7. Not a big fan of romance, and it isn't very relevant for most of these plots. If you are primarily looking for the romantic development, it's probably best that you look in another thread. If the development makes it possible, I'm happy to let it flow that way if that's what you want.

8. I am here to improve in RPing, so criticisms are most welcome. If I find there's something that's bothering me I'll let you know as well. I tend to be a blunt person, but I generally don't get angry towards a person that easily.

Plot Ideas 

I have removed them, as the request is closed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back