• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot ideas for the ages, always open

(Keep in mind, this isn't mine. This is BadBillyPratt's. I asked if the thread was still open, but apparently he hasn't been on in months. I just can't leave these to rot, unappreciated, though. Here lays the legendary thread.)

The wind whips. Rain pours down upon the dark landscape, your path only illuminated by the occasional flash of lightning. The thorny underbrush scrapes against your feet, and through the night you can barely make out a small stucco building; strange, considering the desolation of the desert surrounding it. Desperate for shelter, you step inside. The inside is warm and dry, and an old man is standing behind a kitchen counter on the other side of the building. He clears his throat.

"Hello. I don't get much company these days. This storm doesn't seem to be letting up."

He sits down on the couch, and motions for you to do the same.

"Want to hear a story?"

RP IDEAS

A tale of two Yanderes
    Character A and B are both insane for the same person; the only problem is, they're best friends. They also don't know about the others'... ah, "crush". Shit happens.
    The bet
    Character A makes a bet that they can get character B to go out with them by the end of the month. Shit gets wacky; real wacky.
    To the last
    Character A and character B hated each other. That is, until a wild plot device appears and kills everybody but those two. It's just them, alone. Wacky as hell.
    The Best Friend's Sibling
    Character A has a massive crush on their best friend's sibling(Character B). But that's off limits. Right? The wackiest shit this side of the Mississippi.
  2. (Continued below)

Last edited by a moderator:

Laugh Track

Character A and Character B are the co-stars of a famous TV show, in which they're married with children, and have a loving relationship. The only problem is that they seriously hate each other in real life.

I Wish I Didn't Know

Character A and character B both use rp nation, and have in fact done a shit ton of them together. Even moreso, they've done quite a bit of smut with each other. Quite a bit. Like, dozens of PMs with just smut. In homeroom, as they're chatting, topic of rp nation comes up casually, and they both realize that the other person was somebody they had written a lot of... "scenes" with. Awkward...

So Close, Yet So... Well, Close, Actually

Character A is in a relationship with Character B. They're very, very close. Sharing everything, constantly texting each other. Character A wants to be even closer, but Character B is starting to get a bit creeped out by Character A's obsession. Character B feels constricted by Character A's love, and in fact just wants to leave the toxic relationship. But they don't want to hurt Character A, who continues pushing to be even closer. Character A begins, uh... "disposing" of any other women/men Character B talks to, out of jealousy. Character B finds out, and... well, shit gets wacky.

Arctic Science Depot #12A

In a remote arctic circle research base in northern Greenland, Character A performs experiments and meteorology measurements. Alone. For years. Eventually, after 12 years without human contact, Character A gets a visitor from the outside world. Apparently, while Character A was safe in the remote base, a zombie apocalypse had wiped out 98% of the human population. One of the few survivors, Character B, fled into the north to escape it, but crashed their helicopter and trekked 27 miles through a blizzard to the base. Now alone for thousands of miles, utterly hopeless, and with only enough rations for a couple weeks, they inhabit Arctic Science Depot #12A.

(Another) Tale of Two Yanderes (I promise this ones different)

Character A and character B are two yanderes that are both insane for one another, but don't know that the other person is as well. They are both far too awkward around each other to admit it, though, and are too terrified of rejection to talk to the other person. Wacky shit at its wackiest.

The Simulation

A PC game. The newest version, of course. The year is 2065, so that means quite a bit. It's the equivalent of the Sims, except a hell of a lot more complex. Which brings me to the whole point. In some random house, on some random computer, a game character has gained sentience. Oops. What now? Is it alive, is it just a convincing algorithm? And how is the player supposed to find out?

Something New

1862 was not a fun year for character A. The low harvest, dry weather, and, of course, the horrible civil war in which hundreds of thousands were dying. Character A was involved in a battle in which they were wounded painfully. Character B, a nurse for an enemy field hospital, took pity on them for some reason, healing them back to health despite the fact that they were the enemy. Shit get wacky when, after a month of them helping, the commanders tell character b to get rid of character a to make room for other soldiers.

(starting to get into originals here)

The Freakiest Love Triangle

Character A is insane for Character B, who is insane for somebody else, who is insane for Character A. And yes, I do mean INSANE. Wacky af Yandere love triangle from hell.

I'd be interested in role playing #4 or #6! Maybe we could discuss our role playing styles on a PM?

If you're still looking i'd love to try #3, #5 (i'd be interested to see how this turns) or #8?

Plot 2! PM ME!

By the powers of naughtiness I command this particular drop of hot sauce

to be REALLY REALLY HOT!!

@LordOfThePitch

I'm interested in

"#11

Something New

1862 was not a fun year for character A. The low harvest, dry weather, and, of course, the horrible civil war in which hundreds of thousands were dying. Character A was involved in a battle in which they were wounded painfully. Character B, a nurse for an enemy field hospital, took pity on them for some reason, healing them back to health despite the fact that they were the enemy. Shit get wacky when, after a month of them helping, the commanders tell character b to get rid of character a to make room for other soldiers.
"

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in
"#11

Something New

"
I've actually done that one quite a few times, sorry :(

Any others you'd be interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back