• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot Ideas <3

Ashley2015

All these are 2.0 Plots I've been hoping to find a partner for!

So a little about me:

I'm semi detailed and usually respond with 3 good paragraphs but sometimes more or less. I'll usually mirror my partner!

I'm fairly active. I usually respond a few times a day. 

I prefer female role and only do FxM. Nothing against the other pairings I'm most comfortable with the that one. 

Only rp through pm! Easier to keep up with for me!

I prefer more modern day settings and romance added. With that in mind I prefer basic character sheets. (Name, age, appearance.) My reasoning behind this is because it's better to learn as I go about characters just as if in reality. 

Now for Plots:

Plot 151: Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Muse A has spent their entire life dreaming of playing major league baseball.  Thankfully, they also have the talent it takes to pursue those dreams, and after a stint in the minors after playing for college, Muse A is brought up to play on the team they’ve been supporting since they were a child.  Thing is?  Being a rookie in the majors is a lot harder than they thought.  Muse A knew that the rules and enforcement of said rules in the majors would be more stringent than college, but they didn’t realize HOW strict they would be. Getting photographed by the paparazzi while violating a mandatory curfew on more than one late night excursion has led the team to really buckle down.

Muse B, fresh out of college and pursuing a career in sports management, has been working for the team since the beginning of the season.  In an effort to get on the radar of the team’s general manager, they’re making it clear that no job is too difficult.  Deciding it’s time for Muse B to prove themselves and put their money where their mouth is, the team assigns them to work specifically with Muse A, corralling them into taking the rules and regulations more seriously before they get into any real trouble.  Muse B thinks it’ll be a relatively easy task, they get along well enough with Muse A, they should be able to handle them.

The problem?  Muse A doesn’t WANT to be handled.  They get that they’re going about things the wrong way, but they’re slightly bitter that management isn’t trusting them to deal with it on their own.  They’re determined to give Muse B a hard time, and Muse B, set on proving themselves, is doing everything in their power to deal with it.  How long will it be before Muse A pushes Muse B to their breaking point?

(I plan on being Muse B- Female.)

Plot 142: A Little Surprise

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex, Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A’s help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B’s fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B’s face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren’t heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they’re freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.  

(I'll be muse A in this-Female.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back