• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom plot + fluff Voltron! (always open!)

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello one and all and welcome to my little corner of the forms. Please call my Espy, I happen to be a 21-year-old college student that adores rping in my spare time.

I'm in a big Voltron mood and would love to find some shipping cuteness with a nice side of plot going on to keep things interesting. I have a few ideas for vague plots so I'm hoping we can work out details together, plus I'm more than willing to hear your own ideas!

The ship I would love to set sail is AdamXShiro. (Our space Dad should a happy ending damn it!) I'm also willing to have some side ships as well.
Canon fix-its or almost any kind of AU are good in my book so hit me up with whatever idea you have, or I can tell you about mine as well.

Who I can play...
Shiro OR Adma
Lance
Pidge(she/her)
Allura( not the best with her though)

Matt

A few things to keep in mind when rping with me....
1) I love long posts. I adore page long post that fills up a whole page in word. Though I will rp with shorter 2 or 3 liners, I much rather have longer post.
2) I'm a college kid, I'm on when I can and I will post at least once a day, but as of now I have a good amount of time to post. I get that people can't be online a lot, but if you're on less then once a week just give me a heads up is all I ask.
3) This is a team effort here people. I want someone who will talk with me to make the plot and help keep things moving in the rp.

Comment here or PM me if you have any questions or want to know more! I'm also looking for variety so don't worry if someone seems to have beat you to the punch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back