• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plot and plotting (long term active partner search)

Suspiciousidiot24

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am still on the search for long term rp partners but I’ve decided to put all of the plots into one post. I am still opening to doing plotting and changing to the listed plots! I’m still okay with doing any sort of genre and any sort of fandom/anime rp.

Fandom/anime ideas
-Marvel
-DC
-TOH
-Warriors
-Splatoon
-Harry potter
-Hazbin hotel/helluva boss
-One piece
-Naruto
-TBHK
-MHA
-Demon slayer
-Seven deadly sins
-ACOTAR

Marvel related plots
1. Both people are new to a specific hero agency/organization and they usually get put onto the same missions. Hopefully the two will learn to bond together in order to fight a common enemy.
1a. One of the characters start to realize how corrupt and messed up the hero industry is while the other character is blissfully ignorant of it and uses to Ingore it for the common good. Leaving the two to constantly fight over which side is right.
1b. One of the characters die in an accident while they’re together on a mission. While the other character is forced to live on and instead has to get an apprentice that is eerily similar to their dead friend.

2. Two people become friends at work/college/etc (any place) and possibly bond further but little did any of them realize that one of them is a hero while the other is a villain. The two happily go about their day during the daytime while they unawarely realizing they are each other’s enemy.

3. A rather dumb citizen somehow keeps getting themselves stuck in dangerous situations (unintentional or intentionally) and constantly has to be saved by a hero rather they like it or not.
1a. The “citizen” turns out to just be a double agent for the people against the heroes and is only getting into these situations to gain more information on the heroes. The hero will ends up realizing this and has to put a stop to them.
2a. The citizen turns out being someone that the hero either secretly crushes on or is the heroes enemy. Either way the recusing will probably cause the two people to spend a lot of more time together.

4. A person is someone from Wakanda and they live there as it’s the only place they have ever known, they end up meeting person B when they somehow wonder up in Wakanda. Now person A just figure out what they’re doing there and rather they are a threat.
4a. Person B is just a regular adventurer who’s naturally curious and wants to learn more about Wakanda, causing them to eagerly explore with no fear of consequences.
4b. Person B is actually some sort of scientist and/or researcher who once they figure out the rescoures Wakanda has, plans to steal it for themselves and resell it around the world. But in the meantime they need to actually get close to the people there.

Hazbin hotel related plots
-Person A and B are both sinners who are trying to work their way out of hell so they got to the hotel together, trying to find some sort of way to redemption through many different activities.

-Person A is an overlord and person B is someone who works under them, person A usually calls upon person B to help them out in many different situations. Which then either bonds them together or slowly makes person B hate person A.

-Person A has just landed in hell and is naturally confused, so person B takes it upon themselves to help out person A and show them around until they get settled in.

Splatoon related plots
-Person A (Or person A and B) is one of the agents who were sent to Splatsville to investigate something,

-A, Person A is sent to investigate the crater and the mammalians that are currently there. Where they meet Person B, either an employee of Mr. Grizz or their second hand. Person B is stuck trying to convince person A nothing bad is happening there while person A investigates.

-B, different inklings and octolings (+ other species) are disappearing in Splatsville, person A meets person B and either they team up together and help each other out or person B is secretly hiding their the reason for the disappearances and hiding it.

-Person A goes around to investigate as normal but they meet person B, who’s an idol. And the two just hang out with each other.

-Person A and B both work for the salmon runs (Work for Mr Grizz), and start to realize some off things about what they work for. Both of them can start to feel it’s off at the same time or one of them feels off first while the other doesn’t.

-Person A and B have a turf war rivalry where they’re constantly trying to beat each other, which most of the time gets them into trouble.

Modern related plots
-Person A and B are academic rivals who actively despise each other for [reason to be chosen], but they’re stuck together for a project and have to deal with each other.

-Person A and B are sent together on sort quest in order to retrieve something. (Can then vary)

-Person A and B are already friends but one of them is hiding a terrible secret from the other, and it’s only a matter time until the other person finds out.
-Superhero related plots
-Mafia related plots

Harry Potter related plots
-Person A and B are two new students Hogwarts, together they experience the wonders of Hogwarts and most likely get into things that they really shouldn’t.

-Person A and B are both teachers who work at Hogwarts, and they don’t exactly like each other. But in order to keep everything civil they must continue to work with each other for the students and the administration.

-Person A is a wizard/witch who is currently outrunning the law for an undisclosed reason (reason can be chosen), and person B works with the ministry of magic and has to find them in order to not lose their job.

-Person A is just a regular muggle person, but eventually they find person B who is a wizard. Person A ends up following person B only to see magic that they weren’t supposed to. And now person B has to figure out what to do with them.

Fantasy related plots
-Person A and B are travelers together and they merely explore the world surrounding them, exploring new places and experiencing different situations together bond the two.

-Person A is a Royal and Person B is a peasant, the Royal wants to get out more and the peasant wants to experience a better life so the two swap places and/or the Royal wants to leave their home and enlists the help of person B to help show them around and make sure they’re safe.

-Person A wakes up in a completely new area/place that they never heard of it before and ends up meeting person B, person B offers to help person A and they begin to bond.

Thank you for reading! ^^
(Edited for spacing and added plots)

Last edited:
I sense a possible mafia related oc plot I could work with!

Though I am open to dm to plot aswell!

I usually aim for 3 paragraphs (or around 600-700 words) but other than that I try to match it with the post above it!

I'd very much be interested in Harry Potter (or some of the others), and writing with you. Let me know if you're still looking for partners.

I like your idea here about the two new students especially.

Last edited:
I'd very much be interested in Harry Potter (or some of the others), and writing with you. Let me know if you're still looking for partners.

I like your idea here about the two new students especially.
I am! And I am so sorry I didn’t see your dm, would you like to plot in dms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back