Chitchat Please... someone.... im desperate....

Fandoms. Some original ideas. I can give you my current interest checks if you want

I see. I'm not familiar with these fandoms or interested in these pairings, but I hope you're able to find someone to write with soon!

How did you get into roleplay yourself? I bet you can't guess where I started out at!

I started out when I was 9 or so on a game called world craft. It used to be free and full of great servers and people I used to roleplay with up until I was 17. I got caught when I was 17 and had to give it up. But I recently tried to go back to it and it cost money now and I paid for it just so I can talk to old friends but some of the servers were gone and my old friends were nowhere in the ones that did exist. Infact the old servers that did still stand were dead for hours. I stayed on for 24 hours and not a single soul popped up

What about you?

I started out when I was 9 or so on a game called world craft. It used to be free and full of great servers and people I used to roleplay with up until I was 17. I got caught when I was 17 and had to give it up. But I recently tried to go back to it and it cost money now and I paid for it just so I can talk to old friends but some of the servers were gone and my old friends were nowhere in the ones that did exist. Infact the old servers that did still stand were dead for hours. I stayed on for 24 hours and not a single soul popped up

What about you?

I heard about some cool stories from world of warcraft. I never got into it myself, thought. Even thought I really enjoy a gamemode on Garry's Mod based on it called Underdone.

Which is exactly where I started roleplaying on, Garry's Mod! It had chalk full of servers like Starship Troopers (My favourite experiences were on it), Fallout and so on. But it was mainly Half Life games. The experience depended a lot on rules but best way to think of it is like a live action roleplay in first person, sometimes with RPG or D&D mechanics like rolling.

I started on that when I was around 10 to 11, lot of memories but honestly glad I fell out of it to purely text based roleplaying. Whilst it's bliss with the right crowd, it's mainly full of the horrors you'd see on the likes of badrperstories subreddit. Mainly main (haha) character syndrome.

Neat. World craft was just a minecraft rip off that I used to roleplay on. 😅 it’s cool that there was other things but I never personally got into those. Mainly cuz I had to be secretive about it to family who frowned upon talking online to strangers. Unsafe and all that. So world craft the Minecraft rip off was an easy way to sneak it past my parents

If you like British accents and comedy, I highly recommend Would I Lie to You! I've been kind of obsessed about it, but I'm keeping my obsession in check lol

If you like British accents and comedy, I highly recommend Would I Lie to You! I've been kind of obsessed about it, but I'm keeping my obsession in check lol
I’ll keep it in mind. Thank you for the suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back