Chitchat Please... someone.... im desperate....

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm desperate. Someone make convo with me that will last a while.

Video games
Tv shows
Anything

Introduce me to something you enjoy that I don't know.

ANYTHING!!!!!

Look into a anime called claymore. Its short. Sweet. And should amuse you.

Well it all depends if it's available. Depending on what companies have it I may or may not be able to watch jt

If you had to make your own concert lineup using three bands/musicians, which three would you pick and why?

Hm….. disturbed. Aurelio voltaire. Annnnnnnnnnd the last one is torn between fallout boy and paradise fears. I’d probably go with fall out boy tho.

Aurelio voltaire is ultimately my style of lyrics he has the music brand that I would ultimately do wanna be the singer of and he’d be my lead singer. Disturbed because the lead singer for the sound of silence and a majority of the songs are epic so he’d probably be my lead singer and also the band disturbed would have a matching and unique music to go with voltaire style of music so those two would corrispond depending on the songs. And lastly fall out boys because I like the music and the lyrics and even tho it has nothing to tribute and it’s sort of just a whole new style it’s something I would choose

Fall Out Boy would probably be one of my picks as well. I'm really hoping to catch them on their So (Much) For Stardust tour, but I'm going to guess that ticket prices are probably through the roof. Have you listened to that album yet? Dropped in March and it may be one of my favorites. I think it's competing with Folie a Deux for my favorite album by them, period. Aside from them, I'd also probably add Hot Milk and Bastille to my picks.

Ah- no I’m kinda behind on new songs I’m stuck on centuries and immortals XD have been for years. I’ll definitely check it out but I had no idea they dropped new songs. Guess I’m just that out of touch

It was pretty recent, but it's a definitely a good sound. I don't really have much to say about your other two picks, admittedly, but I have seen Disturbed live before and they're quite entertaining.

Jelly. I would have loved to see disturbed.

Even more so voltaire. He’s more of a fantasy singer about demons and hell and all that. One of my favorite songs is “land of the dead” one of his other songs I really like is a little more gruesome in some parts and certainly not for Christian’s but it’s called “when your evil”

I have heard of Voltaire, but not listened. I'll have to take a look. I have to say, your taste seems fairly diverse when one end is Disturbed and the other is Paradise Fears. What are some other artists you enjoy?

Hm... skillet is one I like them too. Ana blue. I love her song silent scream. Au-ra I like her song panic room

When I was younger I used to listen to song like "your gonna hear me roar" and "I came in like a wrecking ball" I still listen to those for nostalgia

Tbh I have a playlist for every mood I feel. Disney mood. Goth mood. Video game mood. Japanese festival mood. Rap mood

So do I. I love making playlists. Probably one of my favorite past-times, really.

I'm unable to work so I spend most my time doing chores. Or listening to music or roleplaying. Sometimes video games if I'm feeling up to it

Oh, I relate to that. I've been job hunting for about six months now and I still haven't done anything, but I clean my apartment constantly.

Lol. I mean I'm disabled anough I won't be able to work XD. like.... for the rest of my life....

I tried having a job. I nearly got fired a lot.,.. in the end I had to quit cuz I just wasn't able to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back