• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Player's Choice | OOC

hmm...if you wish, i could rewrite that thing I PMed you as more of a story than an explanation?
I'm very chill I really don't care at all. If I'm hard pressed and have to choose between candidates it'll come down to writing abilities; otherwise, I'll just basically accept anyone. And depending on how it goes, it may work out fine to have a lot of characters.

coolio, ill write it up when i finish my new CS. have you looked at characters yet? if you have, you may want to look at mine again since i edited the background and expanded on the powers. Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

coolio, ill write it up when i finish my new CS. have you looked at characters yet? if you have, you may want to look at mine again since i edited the background and expanded on the powers. Ravenclaw Ravenclaw
To be honest, I'm really not looking at CSes too closely. Like I said, this is really for you guys, so it's more important that you all understand one another's backgrounds than I do. I'll just throw in plot twists every so often (and take requests too if someone's like "I'd love to see what would happen if ____"). I might pop in as princess or another human every so often, but that's it. I'll check out the CSes later this week or this weekend and hopefully have a list up then :)

btw, Ravenclaw Ravenclaw , that PM i sent you is the first part of my writing example - i dont want it to accidentally delete, and i currently have no copy/paste capabilities. ill write the rest tomorrow

right, Ravenclaw Ravenclaw , im finally done my writing. i dont want to post it publicly as it is spoilers for Hunters back story, and it also gives me a bit of an idea for an adventure in the future (if i were to be accepted, of course)

Truthblade Truthblade

Actually it's not first come first serve. Raven will pick the best CSes. That's what the writing sample is for. You can still post your CS.

Yep! I also want a good ratio species-wise. It seems pretty well balanced, and I had originally envisioned a lot more humans than I'm getting, which is fine. I'll look at it more this weekend to give more people a chance to submit a CS.

right, ive finally got my laptop sorted and as a result ive also got my images sorted. my CSs are edited to include images, should anyone be interested.

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw I did a lot of editing to my character sheet. I put better explanations for the character's abilities, expanded his backstory (and some lore stuff too), and finally added a writing sample to the CS as well.

Eh, I didn't gave a lot of time last night to do mine since I had to be up early today for my aunt's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back