• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Player's Choice | OOC

Luna might know of a strange, unnatural storm that never moves and never lets up. the storm is incredibly thick and impossible to see through, and also seems to cover the top, too, which is weird since storms typically have 'eyes'. any ship that goes near just gets shredded by the storm, or struck by its lightning.

just a bit of world building. also, notice your group is very knight - melee based. perhaps an archer..? :3
Trappy Trappy

so, do you know when its starting?
Not yet, no. I'm just waiting to look at CSes. I think most of the players right now are non-human, which is fine; I'm just not well-versed in non-human species (I come from fandom/modern/realistic/superhero types genres). I'm going to be playing the GM and princess, I've decided. But for the most part, it's up to you guys, I'm just going to throw in plot twists and scenarios :)

Not yet, no. I'm just waiting to look at CSes. I think most of the players right now are non-human, which is fine; I'm just not well-versed in non-human species (I come from fandom/modern/realistic/superhero types genres). I'm going to be playing the GM and princess, I've decided. But for the most part, it's up to you guys, I'm just going to throw in plot twists and scenarios :)
The non-human aren't too bad honestly, you'll just have to get a little experience under your belt with fantasy based stuff (much like you're doing right now)! You'll do fine.

Yep, right in the CS they said 10-12 characters max. Also said if there were more than that before we began they would choose the ones they felt best suited the RP. No first come first serve in this neck of the woods!

actually, it doesn't say characters. the way it is worded, it could be players. Ravenclaw Ravenclaw , would you mind clearing any confusion?

just in case it is player limit, imma make up a new one :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back