• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Play, Shuffle, Repeat! (One-on-one Partner Search, PM if interested)

On A Whim

Of Typers and Writers

• ced3572b57bea069f982a22388f0ee54f86f9e75ad062835d58b32a2c21240e5

"Throw your hands up in the sky! Let's set this party off right!"

Gotcha! It’s just little, awkward me. Sorry if you’re expecting Bruno Mars or Slim Shady, but since you’re here…

Hey friends! I'm Phantome, although, you can call me Pan for short. I took a break from RPing and I’ve lost quite a few partners so I'm back at it, looking for creative, long-term partners A.K.A. new friends for this lonely loner who also like role-playing.

This time around I took a different approach. I based this thread off my current favourite tracks. So think of it as a plot-playlist. So you can listen to something while you read!

Here’s the stuff I can offer:

• ► I can write you detailed responses. I do write 3 paragraphs and upwards. My style is third person, past-tense, in case you're wondering. Plus, I don't enforce a word count, but I do want to respond to something of substance.

► I will plot with you. I like making character histories and world building. Let's make something unique and add multiple levels to the story. I'd Inception the heck outta anything you give me. Honestly, I love reading and adding to your original plots, so hit me with them!

► I'm super, duper laid back about replies. Don't worry about responding everyday. I'm a student so chances are I won't get to respond everyday either.

► I have no set character preferences. My default is a female muse, but I can play males, chickens, talking cars, undead, radioactive monsters, and everything in-between.

► I like romance, but not the forced kind. If you want to make familial, platonic, or antagonistic relationships, let's do it!

► I enjoy random OOC chatter. Excited about figure skating? Cool! Wanna rant about that character you hate on a tv drama? Dish it out! Aside from just role-play, I do want to make real friends here.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• ► Someone who likes collaboration. I like to bounce my ideas off people so if you're bouncy and reflective, let's tango!

► Someone who's okay with waiting. Like most of you, I live a double life and make the best of both worlds! One online life filled with imagination and wonder. And the "real" one where I have to do mundane things like assignments, chores, and work. Yuck!

► Someone who'll communicate openly and honestly. If you're tired of a plot/lost interest, it's totally okay to ditch it. We don't have to finish it. Just let me know. Ever feel like a Professional Ghostbuster because you've been ghosted so many times? Yeah, me too.

Hopefully, I haven't lost you yet. If I have, you let go of my hand. Darn it, my palms aren't that sweaty. All because of mom's spaghetti.

Here what’s how to navigate the tabs and what they mean:

• ► So I based this star system on the RP-Style/level of commitment that I’m looking for and NOT based on a craving basis, because, let’s get real, I want them all! Like pokemons!

► Star System:

• (⁎) One – Plot that's purely just for shizz and giggles. Not super serious at all. Very ditch-friendly & one liners accepted here!

(⁑) Two – Plot that's kinda serious. Want to develop the plot further and has the potential to grow into a three star plot. At least a few sentences to a few paragraphs!

(⁂) Three – This is the final evolution, baby! I want to write an epic story here so if you’re willing to go all-in and immerse yourself in world of our future fictional love-child, then say “Yes!” I will probs end up writing you at least a whole page on MS Word in terms of replies. It’ll be hella detailed, fam!

BONUS! If you want a super quick description of all the plots:

• ► Familiar: Playing detectives in a supernatural town with a twist of fates.

► Five Hours: Gaming-centric, based on augmented reality. You ready?

► Just Jammin’: Time-travelling to the prohibition era. What could possibly go wrong?

► Nightcall: You’ve made it! Welcome to the dead drivers’ club!

► Sweet Dreams: Tech-noir, androids, and a vampiric society. Oh my!

If you are interested, please, please, please PM me. I'd prefer to keep the thread clean and I also respond much faster to PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back