• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Platinum Comics Universe (PCU)

"Okay sure, dude, maybe I did start a fire. But it alerted some emergency services, so I'll pat myself on he back. Perhaps I was the one that started that power outage, but it slowed down Magic Lady over there. She's not random, she tried kidnapping a well known Professor from this campus and impersonated another student." Jax said pointedly, shaking his head as he eyed the man in front of him, opposed to staying in one place, he decided to circle around the man floating in the air. Sure, Jax wasn't helping his case, making himself sound more like a bad guy than he'd like to admit. He knew he messed things up, and he was sorry for it, but there was no going back. And it would all be fixed up in due time. The more Jax spoke, the more he could hopefully keep the man distracted as his Expel suit heated up, ready for one of his energy blasts. "Anyways, man, is that a metal helmet you're wearing? I'd much like to suggest you take it off before you get zapped." At that moment, Jax came to a stop, turning to face the man with a rather bored expression.

M was slightly taken aback by his threat. Normally he wouldn't be too worried but that was because he knew for sure he had the upper hand. Right now he wasn't too sure. In fact he was pretty sure he probably would get slept especially in the suit he was wearing. He still wasn't about to get told off by someone like him or anyone for that matter. "You know it's quite ironic that you say that because I could say the same thing about you. Based off that sentence you just said it sound like we would have to fight either way, so I rather not reveal my face to the Electric Dildo just yet. And as for the girl I don't give a damn about her to be honest. However the way you and Proto-Bot up there described it she probably deserved what I did to her in some way or another. And before I waste your blue and white glove wearing ass I hope you get ready because it's twenty percent off at the car dealership and me being the nice guy that I am decided to get one for you to test drive." M spoke as he walked over to a car and lifted it with his powers, making it touch the palm of his metal suit,trying to intimidate this guy off by making him think he had super strength, "Here take it!" he yelled as he launched the car making it look like he threw it at him.

Jax had his act all set in tough guy mode, cocky and threatening. He wasn't scared of anything, nothing this guy could do was gonna scare him. So as he spoke, Jax gave a roll of his eyes and mouthed his words back to him with a stupid look on his face. His nose scrunched up and a brow raised, head cocked to the side as he made fun of the strange man. However he was quick to straighten up as he appeared to hold the car up in his hand. God damn it, he sure did pick the wrong guy to mess with. When the car was thrown at him, Jax stepped out of the way, letting all of the built up energy in his suit out towards the stranger. Just as it had done in the school, yet another power outage was caused in their surroundings. Though now it also pushed everything back, the cars and the man in his view fell over, and he had to say, he was proud of himself. "Thanks a lot man, really. But stop messing around with other people's cars, shit ain't cheap." Jax grunted, taking his staff into his hands and letting it extend. He took a deep breath, needing to gather his energy back to light it up with electricity.

"Ahhhh!", screamed M as he got hit with the blast which sent him flying back knocking him over onto the ground. He was not happy. He also was hurt, not too badly, but enough to know that he fucked up and that he probably should end it quickly. Luckily the wool interior absorbed some of the energy blast, however it was not ruined and wouldn't be useful again. He knew he would be able to take a few more of those blasts, but he wasn't going to be giving him the chance anytime soon. "You know what. You already have done better than Proto-But did and that was with just one attack. So props. But that just means I have to try a little harder." he told him still slightly in pain from the attack he just got dished. Then he swiped his metal stick away from him with his powers and sent him crashing into a brick wall. After which he sent his little toy flying away from the two about 10 streets over, so it wouldn't be of use to him. "Well that won't be helping you anymore now will it." he mocked as he walked farther away. He then used his powers to bring his guns back to him. He thought that he might have to make a quick escape soon and he didn't want to leave anything behind.

Jax was prepared to charge and smack the man with his staff, only to find himself being thrown back and his stick taken away from him. He skidded to the ground, sparks flying everywhere as he fell back. What, did he have super strength and some other power? He didn't know what exactly this man was capable of, but he was definitely going to find out. As he pushed himself to his feet, he took into consideration everything he done. He'd lifted a car, pushed him back, took his staff, and his guns. But what did those have in common? Well he didn't have time to find out, he'd think about it all later. Instead, Jax charged at the man, using the energy from nearby lamp posts to shoot bolt said of electricity of him. Now this was going to be an interesting fight. "Okay, how about you, take a break for a second. Go back home to your mom, buddy." Jax said, aiming one of the bolts to his hand in an attempt to knock the gun away. That ought to be plenty of distraction to give him time to get even remotely closer to his staff. He took a turn for it, zapping at the stick with yet another bolt to push it closer to him.

M was about to put his gun away when a sudden bolt of electricity shocked his gun causing him to lose his grip and drop it. He looked back at the boy who was running to get his staff back eagerly and he knew he had to stop him. He figured if he wanted it this bad he couldn't let him. He pulled Expel back and suspended him in mid-air and then lifted him up about as high as the building across from him was(2 stories) and then sent dropped him away causing him to fall and sent him headed to the ground.

When Apex finished clearing the building he wasted no time running out to see what the commotion was about. Well, besides the burning building. The man in the metal suit from earlier was hovering with the assailant and the electric guy he vaulted over earlier was facing off with some new adversary. Well, that was until he was somehow tossed into the air. Apex rushed over to where he was thrown, jumped into the air, and caught him. He landed with enough forward momentum to slide a bit before setting him down. Next he looked at his new adversary. He didn't exactly know the extent of his capabilities, but he had to try. Apex darted over to the nearest bench, picked it up, and chucked it him before repeating the process with the neighboring bench.

Expel was so close to his staff, by as he felt himself being pulled back from it, a yell of anger escaped his lips. Where his blue eyes had once been visible from his mask, was now bright white lights. Frustrated, he'd been prepared to zap everyone, until he felt himself falling through the air. But then he was caught and set back down. Talk about a relief, he had seen his life flash before his eyes. At least he wasn't dead, but he sure as hell was angry. Once again, he pushed himself onto his feet, turning to look at the person who'd caught him. Huh, that guy again. Alright, whatever. He turned to look at the man with the weird powers, still trying to figure him out.

Last edited:
M was surprised by this new fellow, but he wouldn't have time to think about it as he rolled out of the way of the bench, and had to then dodge another one being sent at him. "Okay where the fuck are you all coming from?! Whatever just more fun for me I guess." he said his confidence wavering a bit. It was bad enough that he had to deal with the Electric Dildo but now some other random person came out of no where and started attack him. He then ran, picked up his guns, and started firing at them with automatic pistols to try to get him more distance between the two people.

Jax was quick to run behind a nearby car to avoid being shot at, kneeling down with pursed lips. What was this guy? And what exactly could he do. Now, he had to find out what everything had in common that he could control. Initially, Jax assumed he could control everything around him, psychokenisis specifically. But when that guy threw a bench at him, he didn't seem to be able to fling it away from him with a wave of his hand. What did they all have in common? He had power of something, some material inside of them, but what? Jax let out a groan, peeking around the car before making a run for his staff. Sure, he'd find out. He just needed to watch his moves.

As lighting dude bolted for a car, he did the same. Instead of bolting out, however, he began pushing it. Sure, it w as difficult to start with, but once he had some momentum it became easier. He was attempting to aim for where the armored man was standing. It was a good thing so many animals were good at shoving objects.

As M was firing his gun at the two he noticed that one was attempting to get back in contact with his staff. Not happening. However he also noticed that the other man was attempting to throw the car at him. Also not happening. Then he saw a way to crush two birds with one stone. He stopped firing his guns and lifted up the car the man was holding onto and flung it at Electric Dildo while he was still holding on. Then after that he made the stick come right back to M holding it in his hands. "Not happening."

Jax almost let out a scream as he saw the car coming at him, ducking out of the way as quickly as he could. He rolled backwards, the best way to get out of its way and watching the car skid in front of him. Well, he wasn't getting his staff back. His eyes glowed white as he stood back up, picking up the lid from a trash can and moving to jump over the car. Metal, that was all he needed right now. Just as he would with his staff, he sent his energy into the round, metal lid, throwing it towards M with as much force as he could.

M watched as the man ducked under the car. Impressive, he thought and then he saw the trash can lid heading towards him with his energy attached to it. Then he jumped up rotating completely around while controlling the metal lid and landed on the ground and launched it back at Expel.

Apex was quick to let go of the car. Well, he couldn't keep going around throwing things at this guy. He'd just have to see how he did up close. He pulled out his escrima sticks and ran up while he was distracted with lighting dude (he'd really have to catch his name later). His weapons were made of a dense polymer, allowing him to make replacements with relative ease. While he'd never quite run as fast as a cheetah, he was certainly trying to access it in this attack.

Expel took a simple few steps back before bending down and letting the metal lid brush past his head. Now he knew, it was so obvious! How Jax hadn't realized, he didn't know. Everything this guy could throw around without touching it had a sole element which Jax constantly needed. Metal. "Hey, man! Your secret's out! I know how to beat you now." Jax grinned, standing up and slowly walking towards M. "You control metal, huh? You think you're so bad, throwing shit around at everybody." He spoke cockily, and yet he wasn't entirely sure what to do. He eyed the man's suit, deciding to simple throw small zaps at his feet, a simple move to keep him pushing back.

M was slightly bummed out by the fact that he had figured out his power, but it didn't bother him too much. He then had to keep backing away from the electric zaps he was throwing at his feet while having to deal with the other guy who was closing in on him. He had to think fast. He lifted Expel up and used pushed him back into another wall a few blocks away, then picked up the metal staff he stole got ready to fight close up. "Well lets see what this staff can do shall we?"

As Jax was thrown into the air, he let out an unamused grunt, glancing towards the lamp post in an attempt to find some solution to keep himself from hitting the wall. Without thinking, he began pulling himself towards it with a rope-like string of electricity. Though as soon as he reached the lamp post, it was gone. He was hanging on. But at least he could brace himself when he fell, eyes wide. What in the world was that? He didn't know he could do that. Could he do that? He felt like.. like Spider-Man(Does he exist in this universe??). He was quick to turn around as he landed on the ground, focusing on M who was farther away from him. He was too dazed to react, not even sure if his own powers entirely now. But he couldn't just let that other guy fight him alone. "I need to fix that staff, I don't need people like you using it." Jax scoffed.

Apex immediately started swinging furiously. Up this close he had the upper hand. He also made sure to throw in a few kicks and moved to sweep the legs out from under him. "Metal, huh? Well you won't find any on me!" That wasn't entirely true, but the little metal he did use to keep his suit together wouldn't do more than slightly annoy him.

While M wasn't very knowledgeable about fighting with staff he was able to hold his own against the opponent for a while because of his expert martial art skills. He blocked most of his shots and even avoided his kick to the legs, however he did manage to get a few good hits on M, but his metal armor was protecting him allowing him to be able take it. He then realized that he had to increase the distance between the two somehow. "You not having metal isn't really a big concern of mine, nor are either of your two combat sticks Circus Freak. I have some metal toys of my own." ,he said as he allowed him to hit him in the chest and then fell on his own his own will. As he was standing over him he made the automatic pistols rise,reload, and cock themselves. "Look behind you dipshit.", he warned joyously as he made them fire at will.

Okay so maybe floating there and staring like an idiot wasn't the best idea. The best idea was using the advantage he got from 80s space suit guy being distracted. He put magic lady down and tied her to a nearby tree. She wouldn't have trouble getting out of that if she was an escape artist but Jacob didn't really care. Now that magic lady was taken care of he thought about his options. Attack and get creamed or try to stop the fighting. Clearly this 80s space suit guy was a psychopath. His "fun" comments alerted Jacob to that. Maybe he should just call he police. That would end it quickly. None of these guys were dumb enough to face off against the police. Were they? He figured he'd try to stop them.

"Hey!" He yelled. "80s space suit guy! Sparky! Escirma dude! Quit fighting! This was clearly a big misunderstanding! We're all reasonable superheroes... Er... Super people here!"

M stopped firing his gun and even stopped the bullets in mid air to listen to what the man had to say and then realized something. He had to still send in the report to his company. He stopped listening half-way in and started to get up and walked to grab his two pistols. He then used his powers to get the remaining gun, the sniper, that was nicely tucked under one of the few cars he didn't destroy. He then used his powers to throw the mans metal staff back at Tarzan and expected him to catch it. He then faced all of them and calmly told them "So I'm just gonna walk away now. I don't know about you three morons, but I actually have places to be. I wouldn't try to stop me because if you do I might just kill you. And thus far I'm sure I have proven that I can go Terminator on Proto-Cop, make Electric Dildo into a living rag doll, and I'm not even worried about Tarzen looking ass over there. So I'm gonna go and if any of you have a problem with that you can simply get on your knees and suck my dick. Bye." ,he then turned around, and walked away. Not looking back confident that they would let him go. "Oh yeah don't bother following me either. I don't think you want to end up like the last person who had that bright idea!.",laughed at the cleverness of the joke he said. They wouldn't be aware of it, but all that mattered to him was he got it. Along with getting that report done in time for him to not get a pay-cut from his job.

"That means almost nothing coming from someone with your level of psychopathy." Jacob said and then turned away from the insane man to the slightly saner other men. "Sup." He said as he landed. "The names X-metal and im pretty sure I caught our witchy friend. I tied her to a tree."

Apex had learned the hard way to constantly listen for the sounds of guns reloading, cocking, firing, etc. When his opponent fell backwards, he knew that was his cue. He leapt off to the side and began moving sporadically. Luckily this didn't last long before the firing stopped at the other man's request. When he began packing up to leave, Apex was willing to let him leave. He wasn't particularly effective against armored foes. If he hit hard enough he was sure he could leave a sizable dent in the metal, but he may have a fractured wrist from trying. When the metal staff came flying his direction he caught it and stored his own weapons.

Next he turned towards X-metal. "Apex," he replied, walking over to him. "So what was his deal?"

"No idea." Jacob replied. "Probably one of those wierdos who thinks they're a hero but is really a serial killer or something." He turned to the other one. "What about you sparky? What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back