• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plague Doktor Experience, Health Insurance Provided!

St. Clover

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm looking to give this world of mine an actual in character whirl after working on it for so long. Basic premise is a high, I mean high, ass magitech world with some steam and dieselpunk themes mixed in. This particular run will be focusing on the Spire City of Valhedge, big ol' place with lots of gilded spires and skyscrapers, airships, rail transit and more! Even more specific? Well fine! This will be following the oh so wonderful Rat Catchers Guild! Based off real life events! Except now there's magic death candles and potato batteries with rats! Rat batteries! And magic. Lots of magic. Did I mention there'll be hunting down a rat cult? Cause there'll be hunting down a rat cult. Likely with explosives! Also dismemberment of lycan rodentia via insertion of entire body into active industrial machinery. Don't try it at home, kids!

Attachments

• 5c077bdfe49ae.jpeg
    5c077bdfe49ae.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 7
Ooh sounds cool I’m interested. Though will this be a 1 on 1, small group, or big group?

Was initially considering one on one, but that might could expand to a two or three for depending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back