• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

Eclipse lands and looks at them "Yes?" she asks walking in and she puts the jar on a shelf and uses magic to clean up the cave, which is her home "I'm assuming you need my help with something" she says.

Ella: "No. We were alerted that you took Autumn to the Winter Woods in the middle of a snowstorm. What in Neverland made you think that was a good idea?"

"I didn't, she went with Winter, I was only asked to stop the snow storm, she's perfectly fine" Eclipse says and she looks at them "Blame Sonic who needed to go there to deliver weapons so badly, he also froze Autumn's wings for her" she says and adds "So I have nothing to do with that"

Ella: "Sonic had a reason to go there, plus he didn't know about the storm by the time he frosted her wings. You, on the other hand, were not supposed to let her pass"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not the guardian of the border, Autumn didn't know either and I was in my cave, working" Eclipse says mentioning to a stack of books "Also I didn't know she passed the border until she got me to stop the snow storm, what's wrong with the fact Autumn wants to see her sister?"

Aaron flew behind the three soldiers. "She can see her sister as long as it's safe to cross the border. Since you created the storm, you were responsible to make sure it wouldn't put anyone in danger"

"If you're going to bother me about this mistake that just leave" Eclipse says and she looks at Aaron "And Sonic, I know that's you, besides she arrived safely didn't she, the storm was only in the forest, not in front of the border", it was pretty damn hard to fool her with the alter egos.

Ella shushed her. "Hey, you might've figured it out, but watch out. You don't want anyone else to hear that" she whispered. "Besides, just because everything turned out fine, that doesn't mean it was not dangerous. If even the winter fairies, who have lived in the cold for their whole lives, had to hide in their houses, then you can imagine what could've happened to a warm fairy had something gone wrong"

"I know, but Winter took care of Autumn, so can we just drop it? It wasn't my fault, end of story" Eclipse says getting annoyed rather fast "Now unless you don't have anything else to talk about please leave, the storm will be over soon, also, no one else is near"

Diana: "We can't drop it that easily. We're working hard to keep Pixie Hollow safe and we can't allow mistakes like this to happen"

"Okay, I'll make a barrier no one can go through next time, bye" Eclipse says and a huge boulder appears in front of the fairies sealing the entrance "They are such a pain sometimes" she says and sighs.

Ella flew off to the Pixie Dust Tree. "Come on. If she won't take this seriously, then the Queen will"

Eclipse sighs, of course she took the safety of others seriously, but it wasn't her fault in the first place "I swear, this place might be better of without people like them, they're so annoying" she mumbles, but instantly dismisses that thought, she had forbidden magic, might not be a good idea to think of how the world would be better of without someone.

Aaron followed closely behind the group. As they arrived at the Pixie Dust Tree, he noticed two fairies he didn't recognise. "New Arrivals, I guess"

Rose dusted her skirt off. She'd been living in the outskirts of the mainland for a long time now. She didn't even know how she got here. The only things she knew was there was an apocalypse coming. Even she knew that she couldn't just tell them, "I am Rose Shadow Nyx, An apocalypse will destroy the mainland, you should prepare, goodbye!" Standing up, she flew up to the sky and went to the pixie dust tree. Rose stared in awe. She had never seen anything like it from her time. She had a pocket of pixie dust with her to look normal, but in the future, they barely had any.

Queen Clarion stood up from her throne, a look of concern on her face as she saw the group of soldiers. "What is wrong, my dear?"

Ella: "Eclipse has started to use her magic carelessly"

Rose noticed some fairies enter the pixie dust tree. Curiosity taking over her, Rose entered as well, Trailing far behind from the fairy. The inside of the tree was humongous. Between entrances, she could see tons of pixie dust. Others wouldn't notice her because they were all in a rush. Following the fairy, they ended u in a large room where, she had guessed, the queen was. Eavesdropping on their conversation, Rose leaned against a wall.

Clarion sighed. "I was afraid it might happen at some point. Viola, I want you to bring Eclipse here"

"Yes, Your Majesty" Viola replied, flying out of the palace and to the cave at the border. Though she sighed dreamingly as she passed by Aaron

(guess I'm also taking Viola for this part)

(This is my last attempt)

Rose peeked her head through the entrance, she could see a fairy was going her way. Getting her head away instantly, the fairy didn't seem to notice her. Peeking her head again, she could've sworn the queen had been staring at her way, but she saw the queen look to the others. Returning to peeking, Rose hadn't noticed that the wall had a black color spreading over it, bit by bit crumbling.

Aaron turned around, as he thought he had heard something. He noticed the crumbling black wall, but what caught his attention was the fairy that was apparently causing it. "You there. Identify yourself"

When the man caught her and shouted, Rose immediately turned her back. "S***!" Looking down on her hands, she could see the wall crumbling. Muttering another set of curses, she took a deep breath and put her hand back. Now this did the opposite of destroying, it apparently came back to its original form, even better maybe. Turning back to the man, Rose turned herself. "I don't see any point in that" Retorting back to the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back