• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

IsonicfanI

The fastest typer alive
Join Tinkerbell and her friends in a series of adventures through Pixie Hollow. Choose one or more canon characters, create your own or even borrow some from other fandoms.

Sonic was heading to the Winter Woods at his famous speed, carrying a huge bag with him

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter Moon is flying around the winter woods, creating sculptures from snow and she smiles slightly, she looks at the border and lands on the snow, petting her bunny. Autumn is walking towards her house, she ran out of pixie dust again, but that was nothing new, she climbs in the tree, but her hand slips and she falls down landing on her back "Damn this" she mumbles sitting up, wondering why her house as at the top of a tree.

Autumn looks at him "If you can get me up there" she says pointing to the top a huge tree "I ran out of pixie dust again" she explains and gets up "I have some spare pixie dust in my house, I should probably carry it around more often"

Sonic picked Autumn up and dashed up the tree with her. In a moment, he reached the top. "You mean like this?"

"Thanks, can you put me on the branch?" Autumn asks and she looks at him "Why are you here anyway? Isn't it close to the border to the winter woods?"

Sonic flew down on the branch and put Autumn down. "I was delivering some weapons to the Special Forces"

(Yeah)

"And that's why you're heading to the border? Aren't the special forces in this part? of Pixie Hollow?" Autumn asks and she sighs "Well it's pretty pointless to even go there, we're not allowed to go across anyway, even if it's to see family" she mumbles.

Sonic gave her a weird look. "Umm...that was long ago. You know, before it was discovered that we could get our wings frosted to protect them from the cold"

"Right, don't we need a winter fairy for that?" Autumn asks looking at him "But they're probably busy, since winter is coming to the mainland" she says.

Sonic pressed a switch on his gauntlet, setting the ice ray to frost mode. "Let's just say I have my own tricks"

"Yeah you, but I don't" Autumn says and she runs into her house, coming back after covering her wings with pixie dust "Can I come with you, though we do need to find a winter fairy if I wanna cross the border, don't want my wing to break"

Sonic frosted Autumn's wings with his gauntlet. "Trust me, we don't need to find any winter fairy"

Autumn jumps backwards "Don't do that without my permission, besides, it would have been excuse to talk to my sister" she says and sends him a slightly glare before flying of.

"You still need my permission to freeze my wings, but just a questions, have those weapons already been to the cave? Eclipse is in charge of enhancing them right?" Autumn asks and she lands at the border "I need to get more extra pixie dust, wonder if I'll get some" she mumbles.

Sonic: "She's in charge, but that doesn't mean she's the only one who can do it. Or that every weapon needs to be enhanced. Still, isn't that what you wanted to begin with? To get your wings frosted so you can cross the border?"

"Yes, but ask me first before you suddenly freeze my wings and she is the only one with forbidden magic" Autumn says and she flies towards the winter woods, spotting her sister so she flies over and tackles her in a hug causing both to fall in the snow. "Hey sis" Winter says getting up and getting the snow out of her hair.

"You don't want to go there" Winter says flying in front of him "There's a snow storm and it's impossible to navigate through" she says and adds "Even for us winter fairies, heck, even Eclipse tried it, that's it!" she says and flies of quickly, coming back with a rather annoyed looking Eclipse. "Do you want me to clear the weather?" she asks earning a nod from both Winter and Autumn "Can't both queen Clarion and lord Milori asked me to make the snow storm, and you really can't fly through there" Eclipse says and she hands a list to Sonic "These weapons need to delivered to me, someone didn't do the enhancing right and I can fix the mess" she says and flies of again.

Sonic: "There was no enhancing done in the first place. And for good reason. What is there to enhance at a couple of blaster rifles?"

"It failed! They blew up at more then a few occasions" Eclipse says and she flies back and she glares at him "The queen trusted me with the job, so if you need to enhance weapons, bring them to me, not someone who doesn't know anything about it, am I making myself clear?!" she says, she wasn't someone you wanted to get angry or pissed of. Winter sighs "Anyway, Autumn and I will be going" she says and flies into a small tunnel, just small enough for fairies, Autumn looks at Sonic "Good luck with getting out of this in one piece Sonic" she says before following her sister and the bunny closes the small tunnel before hopping of.

Sonic took a better look at the list. "Hey, hold on! You gave me the wrong list. This one is for the delivery to the base in the warm side. I'm delivering to the Winter Woods base"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back