• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

Road smirked at the firing of the spell. Looking at the blast, she jumped in front of it. "Well, that was delicious energy." She laughed. She's had absorbed that magic easily, because part was her own, part was Eclipse's. "Come, shoot more."

The blaster shot took Lakuna out. Meanwhile, the three others noticed what had happened. It might have not been a good idea to try to use the stolen magic against its owner. Luckily, they still had their own magic at their disposal.

"If that's what you want" Pyro said, launching a fire blast at Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Mag used his psychokinesis to lift a table and put it in the way of the fire blast. Then, he threw the now flaming table back at Pyro.

Ella teleported inside the cafe, blaster in one hand and a flame conjured in the other. "Sorry to ruin your fun, but this place is full. If you haven't reserved a table, you should leave"

Pyro wasn't fast enough to defend from the burning table.

Lakuna slowly stood up. "You just had to show up, didn't you? Just you wait until we get enough power"

The sorcerers vanished from the cafe in their respective elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy shot her slingshot and whatever she had launched with it flew off in the distance, accompanied by the sound of glass breaking a few seconds later. "Whew! 50 points!"

Senya: "Okay, my turn"

(@Flame Demon @NightFlame anyone? don't tell me the forum is dead)

Rose looked at the duo with a raised eyebrow. They seemed a little crazy to her, but they did just make them go away so points for that. "I'm guessing you know them as well?" She questioned, slowly approaching them.

Rose deadpanned. Were they really this ignorant? "Seriously?" She muttered under her breath in skeptism. Shrugging once again, she continued on. "Do you know where Eclipse lives?" She asked impatiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back