• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

"What mission?" Autumn asks looking at the two "You're not from around here are you?"

(gonna go)

"No, not really" Lumiere answered. "In fact, we are not from around now, if I can say so. We came from the future to prevent a catastrophe"

"And why were you looking at the pixie dust, we need that to fly" Autumn says and she asks "What catastrophe, shouldn't you tell Queen Clarion about it?"

"It is about the end of your world" Lumiere answered. "And yes, we should let Her Majesty know, but not before making rigorous investigations"

"What do you mean?" Autumn asks looking at the two "How's our world going to end? You might as well tell my everything now"

"We do not know" Lumiere said. "This is why we need to make investigations"

Eclair kept looking at the Pixie Dust. "Do you really fly with this thing?"

Yes, without it we can't fly, well Eclipse flies without it, but she's the only one" Autumn says and she takes some pixie dust, putting it in small bag "And I run out, a lot"

"Cool" Eclair said. "200 years from now, we won't have a Pixie Dust source anymore, so we keep all the dust we have left for Arrivals"

"Eclipse, you say?" Lumiere asked. "That name sounds familiar"

After getting out of sight, Shadow and Silver activated their armours. Now, as Stark and Mag, respectively, they were heading to the Tree.

"Chaos Control!" Stark said as he teleported away from the Tinker's Nook and at the Pixie Dust Tree.

Stark: "What's going on? What was that light?"

(note: I'll refer to them as Aaron, Stark and Mag when they switch to their alter-egos, just to not cause any confusions)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can take you to her" Autumn says and she adds "Maybe she knows more then you do", she didn't know if Eclipse would like visitors right now "Oh yeah, you do have to pay a price if you want her help, but it's normally not that much"

"Not yet" Lumiere replied. "We should gather more information first"

Eclair turned to Stark and, upon realising who he was, let out a squeal of excitement.

Autumn sighs "Maybe you know Eclipse, besides, she can help you looking for information, she has a lot of books" she says and looks at Eclair and the at Starl.

Autumn sighs and she flies of towards her house, once there she goes in and closes the door, putting her pixie dust away safely so no one can take it from her.

Eclipse flies over with an empty jar, in her disguise of course "I'll be borrowing some pixie dust" she says and fills up the jar completely before closing it, she then glances at the two newcomers "Haven't seen you before"

Lumiere turned to Eclipse. "We have just come here with an important task. My name is Lumiere, and this is my twin sister, Eclair"

Eclair waved at her, smiling. "Hi"

"I'm Eclipse" the fairy says letting the jar disappear "So, what task?" she asks landing on the ground, she seemed like any normal fairy, besides the fact she didn't fly using fairy dust

Eclipse thinks for a while "There are prophecy books in my cave, haven't had time to read them, maybe you find something in there" she says and changes to how she normally looks "And why did you pause upon hearing my name?"

"Heard it before? I don't even know you two" Eclipse says before flying off "I have work to do, if you wanna talk to me I'm in the cave on the warm side of the border" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back