• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

Bolt: "I think Eclipse was saying something about some bad guy she was keeping trapped using her magic. If we do that, he might break free"

Rose sighed. She forgot about him. She knew more about the guy and despised him, no matter how much he gave life to her. "Him, eh? Then- Nevermind... If Eclipse is holding him... She won't last anyway.. So I don't see the problem.." Rose shrugged.

"She has some evil wizard she created in a book, only she can open it and it will open if she dies, it will revive her, besides you can't limit her magic, she already tried that as well" Autumn says and she sighs "So if she comes back it's best not to hurt her, torture her or try to limit her magic, the last one would result in her running low on magic quickly and then she gets pissed of easily" she explains while trying to pull Winter up who's not budging from her spot at all.

Rose shook her head. "You underestimate me.." With a sigh, she made eye contact. "You don't think I know? I was made from that... That... that.... that thing!" Rose began to shake and lose her temper. A black aura began to surround her. But it dissipated immediately as soon as she realized what she was doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So... if you kill Eclipse that thing will be free, not the best idea, since it won't go back into the book willingly" Autumn says and then it hits her "Eclipse made you, does she know that herself?" she asks

Rose shook her head. "She didn't make me, neither did she make him... Its more like he made us... " Rose explained with yet another sigh. "Were both different portions of his power..."

"Care to explain?" Eclipse asks appearing on a branch of the tree "While it's true I don't remember where I came from, but how can he make us? I remember summoning him the first time I tried summoning something and I remember sealing him in the book" she says and Winter looks at her friend "Hey Eclipse" she says and waves.

Rose sensed a presence approach but decided to remain silent. "Not like I have a choice.." She mumbled. "He created you long before he created me. But since I came from the future into the past.. Moving on, how he created you was through magic. Your powers didn't just come from nowhere. So, after he created you, we eventually grew in power and sealed him in that book. But he made sure to remove your memories, but hee couldn't complete it. That was around d the time pixie hollow was already created. So we parted ways..." Rosse shrugged. "He took a a laugh, but turns out, it was twins. So he just took one and let the other go. That was you and your sister. It took me quite as while to track her though..."

"Sister?" Eclipse says and she sighs "Can you explains this a little easier to understand?" she asks, she didn't get it, she was older then Pixie Hollow, which surprised her "But why does he revive me each time I die and then cause chaos?" she asks jumping down and landing on the tree. Autumn sighs "We're in for a long story" she mumbles and Winter nods slightly.

Rose crossed her arms. "She was dead by the time I found her." She stated impatiently. "Okay, so you we're both born from the same laugh.. Then he found it and got.one, which was you, and let the other go... Then he infused that one with his power then you can guess what happened next!" Rose said a little too quickly, and with a slight coat of sugary bitterness.

"I don't get it" Eclipse says and she adds "How could she be dead when you found her, how did she die? Also you don't have to talk so quickly", she looks at Rose "And how come I have the book when we both sealed him in it?"

"When you two we're separated, he kept her long enough for when she was released, she would die before she ever got to the trees.." Rose sighed. "I gave you the book.. Because I used to be.... uncontrollable and I was afraid I would just open it.."

"The book does open when I die, then the wizard revives me and then I have to seal it again, why does he keep reviving me? I died more then a few times already" Eclipse says, she didn't really get it, but Bolt and the queen didn't seem to have a problem with her being there.

"Actually, its vice versa... The book opens when the seal is broken, and then you die.. And he keeps reviving you because you can't revive yourself.. When he gave us powers, he gave me life and death, he gave you forbidden magic.. The difference between us is that I can destroy a thing with a single thought of it.. The ones I've been doing are just from a small part of my aura, you, however, can create and affect your surroundings in any way you want, but you can't exactly kill a living thing with a thought, you actually have to do something about it.. And he needs us for a spell, both of us, alive.." Rose said, catching a few breaths along the way.

"What spell? And what's the points if I keep sealing him back into the book?" Eclipse asks and she sighs "I didn't even know I had a sister" she mumbles, she had been alone as long as she could remember, the first to visit her cave were Autumn and Winter, she had repaired Winter's wings and put a protective spell on them.

"When he created us.. He gave us most of his powers, hoping that we could become his 'daughters' one day... So he wants to regain his powers..." Rose pointed out. "If you don't seal him, he'll come for us.. On my end, thats no problem because I couldn't care less about what happens to Pixie Hollow. You, on the other hand, have too much care in your life.." Rose shook her head in disapproval.

"What's that suppose to mean, not my fault the queen found me and took me in and if Winter and Autumn wouldn't have been that persistent they wouldn't have become my friends" Eclipse says and she sighs "What would happen if we recreate Pixie Hollow somewhere else? And the break the seal?" she asks.

"Useless... He'll just find us..." Rose said in a matter-of-fact tone. "And besides, we can't leave the book.. Who knows what'll happen if someone suddenly stumbles upon it and does a destructive spell?"

"I tried that already, not a scratch on it" Eclipse says and she adds "And I didn't mean that we go with them, we make a new Pixie Hollow somewhere else and break the seal here, though we might do wise to make it somewhere he won't find it"

Bolt: "You forgot something. My army doesn't run away from bad guys. We kick their petunias. I'm not letting that crook take our home that easily"

Rose sighed. "He created us, he can sense our powers..." She turned to Bolt and smirked. "If you can't even survive Eclipse's simpleton spells, I doubt you'd last a second.."

Bolt: "You might've not noticed, but we survived that curse and protected everyone else from it. You've already met one of our guys, so you know we won't go down without a fight"

Rose shrugged. "Suit yourself.. If you wanna go on a suicide mission, then go.." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Bolt: "Come on, suicide mission? Do you even know anything about the Pixie Hollow Special Forces?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back