• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates vs zombies, in space.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PvZ is my sci-fi fantasy rp from back in the day. A group effort in terms of needing at least two other players who are up for adventure and parody.
plagerisng inspired By various games and other media I have stitched together a plot that anyone can pick up and grasp and the creative can have fun jamming detail and flavour into each bit.

The plot actually follows a bounty hunting team (but enough acts of piracy have been committed that they could paint a jolly Rodger on the space ship and no one would bat a tentacle at it)
But this team gets dragged into a terrible scourge that potentially threatens most life in the galaxy.

If two to three people express interest I shall have the character sheet up shortly and the roleplay up once three characters are ready.

In the year 3000 humanity had finally caught up to the spacesage technological bar of the various sentient races alive in the cosmos, one hundred and eighty seven years later...
Humanity has a seat at the galactic table, (collective of alien races who work towards peace)
Is allied to the federation, (aliens who trade and are considered friendlies)
Have a human run space station, (big station floating in space)
Humans are mostly known for their creative process and versatile nature for warfare and combat.

But that's just why we are in space.

The pirate side to this is the bounty hunting team, a crew of individuals who do almost any job for a payday.

The zombies come from a alien race...
(As it would be apart of plot I won't explain the process but I'm guessing everyone can throw a dart with their eyes closed and hit the mark that zombies mean previously dead things trying to eat alive things)

The tech you can use? Cut that omnigel with whatever you Like! Pinch a lightsaber from star wars, the enclave power armour from new Vegas, wingsticks from rage 2...
No one is questioning your science unless you say "digistruck" in which case the nanobots must be fast/cheap or the borderlands excuse aha

Sigh, its not Pilates vs zombies... why does no one give a toss aha

I’ll start this up is two people join, make it like a mass effect mission haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back