• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“The purpose of going to earth..?”, Robert sighs, “you mean you dont know..?“, he questions, “Your captain thinks we owe him because we accidentally killed his bounty whist trying to escape it. I was in charge at the time, and I would rather not fight frivolously, so I agreed to at least look for the item that your captain wanted. An elephant tusk.”

While the others were conversing fauna silently slips away not wanting to bother them or interrupt their conversation. Once safely away she turns and heads towards her quarters where the labs are located. Mumbling to herself about the part she has to build and how she would go about it. While everyone is busy doing their things she stays in her room working away at the new augmentations for seraphina

Death nods “he did tell me, in a way, though he didn’t mention why, or how it happened. By any chance do you think there’s anyone who would like to learn magic? I get the feeling the rabbit woman might have a knack for it.”

“What kind of magic are you talking? I know there are many kinds”, Robert raises a brow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back